What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
P53 ...Stinky funky lady.
DSCN0330.JPG
DSCN0332.JPG

Bmac1

Veteran
We need to have a Haze/ Haze Hybrid Cup once we are able to do such things. The first night can be smoke, drink and food along with a few boxing matches just to get that out of the way. The second night we smoke, eat, sing and dance. Then we judge entries and crown winners on the final day and part as friends. Hosted in Canada since we are legal now. Who's in? 😆

Ncali

Veteran
Growing a small tent of Nevils haze mango crosses...

Pure kusk x eurkle x nhm
Click image for larger version  Name:	20210618_214210.jpg Views:	0 Size:	67.7 KB ID:	17882205
Click image for larger version  Name:	20210618_135152.jpg Views:	0 Size:	67.2 KB ID:	17882209

Nevils haze mango budshot
Click image for larger version  Name:	20210618_135152.jpg Views:	0 Size:	67.2 KB ID:	17882209

Thai x Malawi x nhm
These are probably 4 weeks now

Attachments

• 20210618_214210.jpg
    20210618_214210.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 20210618_210658.jpg
    20210618_210658.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 11

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
We need to have a Haze/ Haze Hybrid Cup once we are able to do such things. The first night can be smoke, drink and food along with a few boxing matches just to get that out of the way. The second night we smoke, eat, sing and dance. Then we judge entries and crown winners on the final day and part as friends. Hosted in Canada since we are legal now. Who's in? 😆

sounds like a fun night bmac,, shame u guys are so far away ,
hows the laws with us convicted cannabis criminals entering your borders these days ??

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sounds like a fun night bmac,, shame u guys are so far away ,
hows the laws with us convicted cannabis criminals entering your borders these days ??

I got two marijuana felonies for criminal possession, you’re welcome here anytime:biggrin: NH x C5 M >>>
5E007F70-AADA-415A-BE5D-EB842246C455.jpeg

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Ya, they are sticklers at the border still I believe. Starcrash's pad it is, lol.

sounds and definitely looks like the place to be anyhow bmac ,
star has some good pot at his place for sure , hahaha ..

I'm sure they like the old 5 years since u last committed , or were convicted of drug offences ,
so i have a few more to wait anyhow ,
i spoke with a chap about growing legal cannabis here a month or so ago ,
he said they would love to hire me to help ,.
as soon as my 5 year stint is up ,

kinda cool because i thought id never get a look in on the legal stuff ,
and it would depend on a bunch of things as i already mentioned to him ,
anyhow time will tell ...

Bmac1

Veteran
With the spreading legality, maybe a complete pardon is possible to speed up the process?

Bmac1

Veteran
I've bent the tallest tops on the left again this morning. The right side which is the C5/Mango x C5/Mango and the GMO seems to be nearing the end of stretch. The left side which is the C5/Mango x Mango fat is still sprinting it seems.

Tomorrow is 4 weeks in and a mini heat wave coming.

20210620_083436.jpg

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
HazeStock at chez starcrash. We will pitch tents amongst his outdoor patch, lol.

Currently running multiple phenotypes & all from seed >>> Mints/Haze , Doors/Haze , Seedsman Original Haze , clones of the Nevils Haze/C5 Mango...:yay:I’m not done yet got some other special stuff on the way

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
With the spreading legality, maybe a complete pardon is possible to speed up the process?

if only man ,
don't think they do that much here though ,
my guess is as they legalize somethings ,
they increase penalties on others ,
so eventually the penalty for growing pot illegally in the future in australia,
will be even greater than it is now ,
the only winners will be corporations ...

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
Read your countries constitution carefully and take note of the rights it affords you, you may well be able to force the law to change, through the courts as we did, to respect your rights to plant what you like in the privacy of your own space..and to smoke etc. as you please with in your private space, which may be outside or wherever one is... It worked for us across the ocean from you..

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OT1's Hz x Meao Thai :biggrin:

Attachments

• image_1320856.jpg
    image_1320856.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 15

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Read your countries constitution carefully and take note of the rights it affords you, you may well be able to force the law to change, through the courts as we did, to respect your rights to plant what you like in the privacy of your own space..and to smoke etc. as you please with in your private space, which may be outside or wherever one is... It worked for us across the ocean from you..

yes ill check it out maryjane,
but I'm fairly sure it has already been looked at before ,
we cant even grow tobacco here man ,
its quite a surprise that they have allowed one territory the ability to grow 2 plants per household ,
there are many problems with the law though ,, one cant possess seeds ,
you can only possess 50 grams , so those two plants are going to have to be little,
probably legal until you harvest , then boom you are breaking the law ,
a mate drops by , u cant smoke it with him ... etc ..

the typical model here seems to be allow rich corporations to grow it ,
\then charge more than you can get it for on the black market ,
sad but true ..
anyhow as things progress maybe they will change ,
but I'm not going to be holding my breath ...

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
yes ill check it out maryjane,
but I'm fairly sure it has already been looked at before ,
we cant even grow tobacco here man ,
its quite a surprise that they have allowed one territory the ability to grow 2 plants per household ,
there are many problems with the law though ,, one cant possess seeds ,
you can only possess 50 grams , so those two plants are going to have to be little,
probably legal until you harvest , then boom you are breaking the law ,
a mate drops by , u cant smoke it with him ... etc ..

the typical model here seems to be allow rich corporations to grow it ,
\then charge more than you can get it for on the black market ,
sad but true ..
anyhow as things progress maybe they will change ,
but I'm not going to be holding my breath ...

A high court challenge will cost between 500.000 to a million Dollars odds of us winning are high the problem is no one supports it or law reform in this country Donald. I can tell you that only politicians support law reform not atavists and not industry the hemp party are the biggest jokes.

From the Australian constitution

COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA CONSTITUTION ACT - SECT 117
A subject of the Queen, resident in any State, shall not be subject in any other State to any disability or discrimination which would not be equally applicable to him if he were a subject of the Queen resident in such other State.

What than means is if say any commonwealth country has legal recreational cannabis then we can to federally under that part of the constitution and there are 3 Commonwealth country's South Africa / Canada / Jamaica.

There is one more section of the constitution we can use but thats the better option.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
geez it doesnt seem that much of a hurdle if it will only cost a million ,
surely folks can band together ,
I'm sure if current growers were offered some incentive , they would come up with a million pretty easily...