What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Mextasy, thanks MAHA KALA :tiphat:

very nice bro! wish you good luck with them.

mextasy:

fetch

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got a sex kit on the way.. These are time savers when growing log flowering types. I'm not selecting a male from 1 plant. I like at least 3 to compare. If the 1 plant is a male he would need to be so special I would have no choice. :D.

Raho

Veteran
I got a sex kit on the way...:D.

Enjoy that SEX KIT Hammer.
Crazy what you can buy on the internet these days huh?
And it sure is good to release some pressure every now and then, especially during these stressful times . . .
Oh . . . nevermind
LOL

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Enjoy that SEX KIT Hammer.
Crazy what you can buy on the internet these days huh?
And it sure is good to release some pressure every now and then, especially during these stressful times . . .
Oh . . . nevermind
LOL

lol, I thought I added that info in my original post but that was in the Haze thread. If your interested this is the place I used.

https://phenoxpress.com/

Here is 1 of the last p53 in flower.. I accidentally burned some of her leaves. I use a oil based preventative. Sometimes this happens if the lights come on to soon. It not affecting her at all. The other P53 is way worse. Ill see how the harvest flowers end up on the other plant. This one should be fine. . P53 is my best Sativa Hybrid I've made so far.
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN0223.JPG Views:	0 Size:	150.9 KB ID:	17870896
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN0224.JPG Views:	0 Size:	165.9 KB ID:	17870897
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN0226.JPG Views:	0 Size:	209.3 KB ID:	17870898
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN0225.JPG Views:	0 Size:	202.5 KB ID:	17870899
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN0227.JPG Views:	0 Size:	234.0 KB ID:	17870900

Last edited:

Chi13

ICMag Donor
I got a sex kit on the way.. These are time savers when growing log flowering types. I'm not selecting a male from 1 plant. I like at least 3 to compare. If the 1 plant is a male he would need to be so special I would have no choice. :D.

I'd never heard of a sex kit and the first search I did got interesting results. I then searched "plant sex kit" and got what I was after. :good:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'd never heard of a sex kit and the first search I did got interesting results. I then searched "plant sex kit" and got what I was after. :good:

lol, We are on a weed website. Id think most would know we are talking about plants.

Happy Times

I have 5 plants from my Seedsman Haze pack
1 boy and four girls
The boy was not resinous. I almost didnt use it because of that. He is not alive anymore, he left about 30 seeds xy x xy
All MadMac boys were equally resinous on the stems. I am only understanding now what they are, I thought they were repros
Same with the girls. You could see the resin very early on the stem of all of the girls coming from MadMac be it labelled Seedsman Haze or Ohz90, but not in the stems of the girls from the Seedsman Haze pack. Only one of them showed some resin on the stem. Thats why I think a lot of individuals needed in order to find the most resinous boys. You need much more than just one pack, maybe thousand plants like SamS said?

I grow my Seedsman Haze pack and MadMac hazes side by side
On equal size plants, buds are at least 30% bigger or even double size on MadMac hazes. Same soil, same environment, same size pot.
From my pack, 3 of them grow very tall and 2 of them not so much
Seedsman original haze from pack fem 1 and 3, the difference is big between them

Size of trichomes seems to be bigger in MadMac hazes. I think from the same weight of buds, you would get more hash from the MadMac haze, but need to test it
Right Seedsman original haze from pack left MadMac Seedsman Haze x Ohz90. From pack is even a bit taller

Front Seedsman original haze from pack back mm haze

This is a comparison with a smaller cut
Seedsman Ohz from pack girl 3 in the back, front is cut of Seedsman Hz x Ohz 90s girl 1

Johnny, now I understand that these girls are carrying the grandsons of your work with Seedsman Hz, both boy and girl
I hope they make you a proud grandpa
Colombian Black girl 1. All the rest of the plants I found so far in this line should be called Colombian Green. I doubt I will find another girl like her in the rest of the seeds I have. I never seen flowers like this

Colombian Black Bastard. The only one to sprout of the whole pack

very cool to see side -by-side comp with same soil and environment! Thanks for sharing that Horse

pretty curious what that Colombian Black turns out like- aromas, effects, etc....

Ncali

Veteran
You guys make me shy to post:shucks:

Such excellent looking hybrids.

After seeing Donald's work, C5/mango, grown by starcrash I have had a hankering for mango haze.

Listed from top left clockwise, golden tiger x nevils haze mango, nevils haze mango, (kush X purple Eurkle) x nevils haze mango.

The other plant isn't haze at all, could you tell?:biglaugh:

PXL_20210603_043423813.jpg

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
7287P1022175.jpeg.jpg

I like this thread :good:

Cured JH x Colombian f4 grown outdoors @ 43N :D

Attachments

• 7287P1022175.jpeg.jpg
    7287P1022175.jpeg.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 32

JohnnyChicago

I have 5 plants from my Seedsman Haze pack
1 boy and four girls
The boy was not resinous. I almost didnt use it because of that. He is not alive anymore, he left about 30 seeds xy x xy
All MadMac boys were equally resinous on the stems. I am only understanding now what they are, I thought they were repros
Same with the girls. You could see the resin very early on the stem of all of the girls coming from MadMac be it labelled Seedsman Haze or Ohz90, but not in the stems of the girls from the Seedsman Haze pack. Only one of them showed some resin on the stem. Thats why I think a lot of individuals needed in order to find the most resinous boys. You need much more than just one pack, maybe thousand plants like SamS said?

I grow my Seedsman Haze pack and MadMac hazes side by side
On equal size plants, buds are at least 30% bigger or even double size on MadMac hazes. Same soil, same environment, same size pot.
From my pack, 3 of them grow very tall and 2 of them not so much
Seedsman original haze from pack fem 1 and 3, the difference is big between them

Thanks for sharing. Even if it is off-topic. And confusing too.
As I guess when something is labeled Seedsman OH then it is pure Seedsman OH.
Same with 90s OH.
Makes zero sense when both are a mix of both.

The differences you are seeing are the same I saw too. And everybody have seen before me in the Seedsman/TFD OH for 2 decades.
Lots of hay, you need to sieve through.
That is becasue SamS has tried to safe/preserve most of the genes. The whole cake. While I have only kept the best of the haziests I have found.

Just look the reviews of Elanius Original Hazes (in the OH thread).
He has grown the Seedsman OH straight from me. And the Seedsman from me, via MadMac.
Look/read how similar they are. And compare with Star Crashs Seedsman OH line he has shown here on icmag,
That line uses the same mother as theSeedsman OH Elanius got from me.Notice the differences.

It's all well documented and shared like never been done before.
Take it and learn from it.
I can even show you pics of both fathers.
Or search youself as they are there somewhere :)

funkyhorse

Hi Johnny
I dont think is offtopic, we are talking about a haze hybrid, Ohz 90s x Seedsman Hz and vice versa, probably you cant find nothing more haze hybrid than this, we are talking about the ultimate haze hybrid

I usually post when I am not sure about something and I am looking for knowledge, as is this case
I am not sure it makes zero sense when both are a mix of both. I am like a kid which has been given a botanic game and I am playing.
For sativa crosses, I also did the same without knowing what I was given. In case of Colombian Black, I crossed it both ways too. Ohz x Colombian Black and vice versa. And I also pollinated a flower or two with pollen of both crosses Ohz 90 x Seedsman and Seedsman Ohz x Ohz 90s in every sativa plant because I simply dont know which one of the ways will give the better progeny so just in case I do it both ways for myself

And in the case of these seeds from MadMac, my understanding is he is doing a test. I requested seeds from Ohz 90s and I told him I have also Seedsman Hz original pack and I want to run them side by side. But people tell too many things in internet and in real life too, how could MadMac know I was telling the truth or I was going to even grow them at all? Because I was drooling about Ohz90s he might have thought that in case I would grow it I would be hyping it up so it wouldnt be a real good test, what would be the point of telling what it really is then if it is a test?

I honestly at looks dont find much difference between both crosses, but Ohz 90s leaves clearly look different from MadMac picture posted in his thread. I believe now what I got from MadMac are F1s and I think I will have 4 phenos in the progeny on a 9-3-3-1 variation if I am understanding right these Mendel laws unless this cross proves to be a pure line, inbred line I think it is called in english

Johnny, I am not interested in the whole cake. I am just interested in the tastiest tiny piece of that cake which is very hard to find

This is another Haze hybrid from SamS, it smells fruity.
I think is a long flowering hash plant, so again comes up the question why so many different strains without any relation to each other are being all called haze, this for me is much less clear to why MadMac would not tell what it really is what he is sharing/testing or to why a sativa cross is being crossed both ways
Haze 5 purple
Haze 5 purple.jpeg
Haze 5 p.jpeg

Haze 5 girl 2, she is still going
Full structure, all of the Haze 5's have the same columnar structure
Haze 5 girl 2 full structure.jpeg

Top shot
Haze 5 girl 2 top shot.jpeg

Haze 5 girl 3
Haze 5 girl 3.jpeg
Haze 5 girl 3 (2).jpeg

I cant believe the results I obtain outdoors at the GH. I think southern hemisphere outdoor growers have an advantage with very high UV levels over the same strain grown in the northern hemisphere at the same latitude and altitude. The reason I grow is because people dont grow sativas in my environment. It is sad. I think there is a need for a genetic reshuffle for sativas. There are many indicas preserved. But the life of the sativa lover is very hard, the best sativas in history had been anniquilated and are vanished. I believe there is a need for building a huge haze/sativa library in order to resurrect some varieties gone before it is too late
Have a nice week everyone

Attachments

• Haze 5 p.jpeg
    Haze 5 p.jpeg
    52.9 KB · Views: 22

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So I'm leaning towards this OH X THH being a male.. The vigor structure is looking more like a male.
DSCN0240.JPG
DSCN0241.JPG

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I am not interested in the whole cake. I am just interested in the tastiest tiny piece of that cake which is very hard to find

I agree. especially testing it. smoke let say 60 females, every one has to be grown out properly, it takes more than half of year, then drying and curing takes few months, and then proper smoke testing in different situations, it can also take few months.

GRANDFUNK Haze

fetch

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
when Donald Mallard told me that his super laos cut reminds him good olee golden thai fron 70s. I knew I have to try it. but cant grow something so tropical here with success. so when I saw he made laos x mango haze, I asked for it. due to his wonderful generosity, this guy is real standout on the boards, I luckily grew it and selected cut out, which I call MANGO JOY now. super strong stuff. like good genetics from Mekong, I smoke it regularly.. I smoked some sour diesel bx cut today, which I thought is super potent few years back, and it seemed mild to me LOL no comparison with power of true Mekong genetics..

hope you see that bud is golden.

fetch

Latest posts

Latest posts