What's new

The Haze Experts Appreciation thread

S

spiritual uk

a few more

Attachments

• Hole 10. Jack triple. 6/15 She is getting to the 9 ft range.
    Hole 10. Jack triple. 6/15 She is getting to the 9 ft range.
    72.4 KB · Views: 34
  • 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 15
S

spiritual uk

first picture is a durban thai highflyer i did under a velux window and floros

S

spiritual uk

few more old timer haze

Attachments

• 068.jpg
    068.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 085.jpg
    085.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 049.jpg
    049.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 10
S

spiritual uk

more,they all mixed either old timer haze,or the oth x kush.

Attachments

• 080.jpg
    080.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 078.jpg
    078.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 081.jpg
    081.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 028.jpg
    028.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 16

Skinny Leaf

Veteran
Chronic x Haze. Bred by Crazy X seeds. Pics are at 15-16 weeks. The high lasted 3-4 hours every session. No real haze smells though. I have no problem sacrificing taste to quality high.

A

Alone

Damn UHN8R ~ That looks like some tasty, potent smoke. Especially done in the sun. Yumm!

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well cured TomHill´s Haze grown outdoors last season...and some resin :dance013:

039-4.jpg

051-2.jpg

Skinny Leaf

Veteran
Nice Raco. Still have some around from last season is a plus.

Here is a bud of Cal-Jax from Tom Hill. I don't know the order of the cross but it is Tule Fog x Deep Chunk x Haze. When you would walk in a room with this stuff burning you would swear the haze was being smoked. Out of the few haze hybrids I have grown this one smelled and tasted the most like Haze. I guess a pack or two of Tom Hill's Haze would be a good investment. Just the smell of a good Haze is intoxicating.

I had to go back and steal this pic out of an old thread.

Attachments

• cal-jax.jpg
    cal-jax.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 14
S

spiritual uk

hi clive.yeah i love a more sativa high,i am not into basic head fucks,i like complex journeys.the old timer is not bad,a bit stale as you would expect genetically.crossed with the kush,or crossed with any strain should improve both the parents.its more a breeding tool i found but im sure others have different opinions about it.At the minute i'm liking the lambsbread and congo.peace

S

spiritual uk

swazi red x mango x sweet pink grapefuit has been a pleasure too!but yeah most people in uk associate weed with a sledge hammer to the head lol.i'm not into that type of weed,i prefer more of a complex long lasting journey of quirkiness and heart racing!

S

spiritual uk

raco,great looking cured bud.pure gold .raspect my man ,looks perfect to me.

C

Chamba

One more thought, these Ace Haze flowers really do best after a long cure. The flowers today are much better than they were in the first months of their cure. The psychedelic properties get more pronounced the longer she cures.

It's not just Hazes that are much better after several months of cure, every Indian, Asian and African tropical sativa I've grown has been the same.....but what we don't know is why? Many indica dominant hybrids show some improvement after several months, but in many cases it is not significant (but of course they become better) , but equatorial sativas can go from nice, so-so, active buzz when smoked a week or two after drying to sensationally trippy when smoked 2, 3 or more months later...I wonder why this is so?

Also, it's not just the potency and the quality of the high that improves with age, the duration of the high lengthens too.

Latest posts

Latest posts