What's new

The Haze Experts Appreciation thread

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
Ive finally gotten around to getting my hands on these genetics.
Pic 1 - DNA Genetics ~ Sour Cream.(Finished)
Pic 2 - Dinafem ~ Super Silver.(Day 28)
Pic 3 - Paradise ~ Delahaze.(Day 36)
Pic 4 - CSG ~ Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze.(Day 28)

no offence but they arent really hazes at all,, nearer to indica/sativa crosses,,

happy growing :smokeit:

Dronli

i love haze!ive smoked alot of different types of haze in amsterdam,nevilles a5 and the s5 from mellow yellow stand out for me,never lucky enough to get haze where im from but i grew a sour cream x cannaloupe haze that blew me away

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have to do indoor here. Outdoor would do great here but the cultivating law penalties far outweigh the risk. My cab is small (only 33" tall) so I SCROG everything.

My question is how hazes react to topping. I have never been a fan of topping because it has always stressed the plants too much.

But given the lanky nature of sativas I'm thinking I will have to top AND SCROG. I have some Neville's x SSH beans I'm itching to grow out.

I scgrogged in cabs for several years, and hazes cna be hard to do inside. you do NOT top them cut bottom and side branches if you need more room. Most hazes will double to even tripple in size during flower. so just keeping bending your top down and fill up your net about half way and then flower.

to control stretch you can use a phosphorous additive. directions will tell you to use way to much and for way too long. Use when you wants to stop stretch. it will stop it immediately. If you use too much though it will stunt your buds. My suggestion is use 1/4 of what they suggest and from day 12 to 16, and then flush well and then back to your regular flower mix.

T

The Sensi Rebel

What's your set up? Soil/hydro? How much vertical? How much patience in 12/12? I've got few suggestions, but need more on your expectations and ability.

Thanks for the Reply. My tent is about 4x4x7, so I can accomidate the stretch. All coco, with Canna Coco + my own selection of additives(would like to eventually go organic, but now sure how I want to do it..)
I originally had it set up as a stadium, but I said 'Fukitol' and just removed the wood and put in a 3 x 3 tray on top of where I had the stadium skeleton.

As for patience? I wouldn't mind stickin' with a girly for 10+ weeks if I have to:biggrin:. Its purely intended just a personal heady stash. The best stuff I can grow, for me. My ability? I just got over the hump to where I'm finally satisfied with my skills to grow it to finish with no deficiencies, proper flushing, and my problem-solving ability has definately taken a turn for the better. My skills are nothing close to the ICMAG guys, but it works and I'm satisfied with my style. I'm to the stage where I'm comfortable trying a new strain and work with it.

Appreciate any/your help,

~>TSR

A

Alone

no offence but they arent really hazes at all,, nearer to indica/sativa crosses,,

happy growing :smokeit:

Oh Im sorry lost in a sea. I didnt know this thread was for Haze landrace sativas with 20 weeks flower time. The only genetics I have for 20 week flower time is Pure Sativa Landrace Jamaican Lambs Bread f4's. Not Haze.
I was told by ojd from CSG that the SSSDH is one of the best hazes he has smoked and he knows hazes. So anyways..... Im still excited about my Haze Hybrids.:woohoo:

A

Alone

SSH

SSH

Even though this isnt Landrace Haze....... Its a big yielder and a very pretty plant. Its only on day 28 and has enormous buds for showing calyxs' for only 14 days. This is my keeper pheno.

Super Silver Haze, though it has (Skunk x Northern Lights) in the mix to reduce flowering time and tighten up the buds still retains a nice Hazey taste.

buttyrekka

she is a beauty for sure alone :tiphat:
here's sams thunk from a few years back...electric,inspirational motivating high wonderful creamy/spicey taste with a fresh peppercorn/cream smell...she went a little over 4 months....worth every second.
49814IMG_0805.jpg

F

Fluffy Clouds

butyrekka very nice thunk pic and description!:biggrin: thunk is way to go, not super potent, but super nice!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:tiphat:

S

spiritual uk

old timer haze x og kush.they seem to get better each time i grow the same clone indoor.they were made outdoor in spain.

Attachments

• 029.jpg
    029.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 9
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 11
S

spiritual uk

a few more old timer haze x og kush

Attachments

• 085.jpg
    085.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 076.jpg
    076.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 12
  • 080.jpg
    080.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 068.jpg
    068.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 046.jpg
    046.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 13
S

Slip Kid

Wow!! Nice plants UK, I just pollinated Karmas Biker Kush with Old Timers haze, the Biker Kush was a cut I've kept from the original and the dad was the OTHAZE.Damme if they come out like that^^ I'll be in business.:woohoo:I found this pic of Shanti's SSH from Aug of 2008, I had a hell of a grow with that couple packs! This was a hazy one but real thick, I think this was a cola that had been topped halfway into 12/12 or a plant with the top missing...no way I can remember back to 08'...:)
picture.php

S

Slip Kid

Well sorry about that gentlemen, I don't seem to have an edit function and posted the wrong pic...Thats a biker Kush V@ from Karma, a long way from a haze!! I think she's about 30 days old or so...anyway, heres the SSH from Shanti, circa 08'...I don't seem to be seeing plants like this coming out of any of the newer SSH runs I've seen about the internet...Any ideas?
picture.php

A

Alone

Ill take a pic of my Dinafem ~ Super Silver before I harvest tomorrow morning.
Looks alot like the pic above. See Ya In The Morn.
I expected alot better smell though. Very woody/NL smelling.
Its just approaching week 14 of flower.

A

Alone

Here she is..........

Here she is..........

Ill take a pic of my Dinafem ~ Super Silver before I harvest tomorrow morning.
Looks alot like the pic above. See Ya In The Morn.
I expected alot better smell though. Very woody/NL smelling.
Its just approaching week 14 of flower.

First flush. Ive been giving her straight tap water for 2 weeks but this is the first real flush.
It will be 14 weeks in 2 days. Im letting her go till week 14 1/2.
So in 6 days she will be pulled. She is ready to stick a fork in now by the cloudy trichs with abit of amber in them. But I want to give her just 1 more flush befor harvest.

A

Alone

@ Skinny Leaf........

@ Skinny Leaf........

Beautiful plant. If we could grow Hazes like that in New England even rippers would miss big plots of those plants. Oh how I wish I could grow sativas OD's over here. I could kill it every summer and the choppers wouldnt even recognize those as MJ plants.
Nobody around here is used to sativas so when they see a bud of it there like "WTF? Its fluffy and whispy looking?"
But after smoking it there willing to pay top shelf prices. :tiphat:

A

Alone

old timer haze x og kush.they seem to get better each time i grow the same clone indoor.they were made outdoor in spain.

That is correct. A clone from clone from clone just keeps the original mother aging grow after grow. The older a plant gets, the more pronounced and advanced the terpenoids get.
Plus the fact that the grower dials them in.

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
Hawaiian Snow (pollinated) - Hawaiian Sativa x Pure Haze x Nevilles Haze
picture.php

GHS Hawaiian Snow (non pollinated)
picture.php

Pele Haze (Hawaiian Snow x Napalm)
picture.php

Tom Hill Haze F2
picture.php

S