The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

harvestreaper

Veteran
some fine looking herb there harvest ,
gotta be potent given the parents ,
have you tried it yet ??

yea she ticks all the boxes id recommend the cross ,,,the kush dom pheno i showed is great smoke like 1980s weed my old head Friends all like it an so do i ,,good cash cropper to me thinks bag appeal stink fast ,taste ,heavy yeild with a decent even head body hit

Heavy Dayze

some fine looking herb there harvest ,
gotta be potent given the parents ,
have you tried it yet ??

Hey Donald / Wally,

I feel like a noob saying this but for the life of me I cant find the DM/PM button lol!
I suspect I may need to reach a certain number of posts first (50?) before it allows me to do so.

Anyhow just wanted to say Id love to get in touch with you, if you could message me here or on email (thepotcast1@ gmail. com)
I'd be very appreciative. Hopefully this sort of reply isn't violating any rules!

Thanks mate,
Heavy Dayze

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Hey Donald / Wally,

I feel like a noob saying this but for the life of me I cant find the DM/PM button lol!
I suspect I may need to reach a certain number of posts first (50?) before it allows me to do so.

Anyhow just wanted to say Id love to get in touch with you, if you could message me here or on email (thepotcast1@ gmail. com)
I'd be very appreciative. Hopefully this sort of reply isn't violating any rules!

Thanks mate,
Heavy Dayze

Long time listener, great show! I love your interviews. Can't wait for the next show.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Hey Donald / Wally,

Thanks mate,
Heavy Dayze

You click on a person's ID and an option comes up for a PM. I see your post #s are at 16, and they want 50 before a PM can be sent/received. You can burn a lot of posts at the 4 word thread.

Piff_cat

we are not growing vanilla or tea either piff cat ,
lets not start the defoliation debate again huh ,
we have been around that merry go round already ,

if u want to stroke hempys ego , you can send him a little love note if u want ....

Didn't mean like that there's nothing wrong with being positive. We don't all have anger issues

Piff_cat

Milk of mazar, tashkurgan, xinjiang, yarkun all nld afghan/turkistan/Tajikistan, and lowland thai/mekong is dried on the line well into senescence which greatly increases resin and terpenes. Secondary metabolites are increased with uv drought stress at end period. Instead of criticizing me read something

Piff_cat

Some pics

Attachments

• photo2107090.jpg
    photo2107090.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 21
  • photo2107091.jpg
    photo2107091.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 19
  • photo2107092.jpg
    photo2107092.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 20

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Hey Donald / Wally,

Thanks mate,
Heavy Dayze

sorry mate ,
yes there is the need for 50 posts to enable private messaging ,
ill send you some mail ...

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
it dont stop lol ,,,so the seeds were labeled nh x og kush but its not really that ,,,, based on what ??lol

Based on the NH coming from an unknown bud his friend smoked. This means you have an unknown "NH" cross to an unknown OG.

Pretty Authentic if you ask me. :tiphat:

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Its not a nh....I dont think even tod knows what it is...just calls it nh for some reson or other

why do u reckon he calls it that but it isnt ,
he doesnt come across as an intentional liar ??

i dont recall much being said about that on the potcast ,
are u able to link us to some evidence of the lineage ??

harvestreaper

Veteran
Based on the NH coming from an unknown bud his friend smoked. This means you have an unknown "NH" cross to an unknown OG.

Pretty Authentic if you ask me. :tiphat:

no skin of my teeth and its good to know ,,i would say that fits to as to the fast flo time ,,,if thats the case naming it nh x og bit daft lol but people acting funny sure aint strange to me lol

harvestreaper

Veteran
why do u reckon he calls it that but it isnt ,
he doesnt come across as an intentional liar ??

i dont recall much being said about that on the potcast ,
are u able to link us to some evidence of the lineage ??

its definatly an og kush cross and it def got haze in it ,,,the rest ,?/pff ,,ill check the tea leaves on my next cup of tea lol

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts