What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyChicago

I want all my marijuana to be as frosty as possible!:skiiing: that Goes for Sativa’s and Indica’s

LVTK mother and LVTK Haze :)
lvtkleaf1.jpg
lvtk.JPG
lvtkhaze.jpg

Attachments

• lvtkhaze.jpg
    lvtkhaze.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 29

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
I want all my marijuana to be as frosty as possible!:skiiing: that Goes for Sativa’s and Indica’s

yes…Seem to recall Tom saying his haze line produced resin queens. My experience with the hazes are that they carry plenty of resin. Tom’s, limited OH and definite OTH. They breed very well with others to produce even more frosty offspring. The capitate resin heads are smaller then BLD or hybrid leaning lines, but the magic inside is evident.

Piff_cat

Hempy what do you run your temps and humidity at? You've found the sweet spot for sure. Guessing they're 600s? I think it's cool you and sammy get such great results with single hps. I tried switching to leds and really liked them for most part. But tge change in transpiration due to low infrared heat did cause some complications. Ended up adding a tube heater which definitely helped. [/QUOTE

Hi piff my temps and humidity very i follow the (kiss principle) keeping it simple i have a passive exhaust and intake set up plus a Fan and a exhaust fan so i have lots of fresh air coming in and air movement in and warm air going out.

The 2 plants are under a 600 but i have a 400 in there to.

The genetics play the largest roll i would love to take the credit but it really is the genetics at work here sure i have a few things to offer but it all comes down to the genetics.

Cool thanks man i think your on to something the way you position and defoliate. Sometimes the best colas could be halfway down a haze plant cuz that's where she wanted the light to be.
defoliating definitely increases secondary metabolite production. Were not growing for leaves and stem but resin. Drought stress is a top motivator of thc production and denying the moisture available in the fan leaves you do just that.been reading up on vanilla and oolong tea production there are multiple methods like drying on the line and after while drying to increase resin and aroma

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
we are not growing vanilla or tea either piff cat ,
lets not start the defoliation debate again huh ,
we have been around that merry go round already ,

if u want to stroke hempys ego , you can send him a little love note if u want ....

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
we are not growing vanilla or tea either piff cat ,
lets not start the defoliation debate again huh ,
we have been around that merry go round already ,

if u want to stroke hempys ego , you can send him a little love note if u want ....

No need to be nasty people have a right to an opinion.

GreenAndFast

Frosty Marijuana is killing the cannabis industry? guess it’s a relative thing , but I don’t know how much Mac 1 experiences you have had ? ,and completely disagree with you..I find it to be a balanced 50/50 head & body type of effect .. did you grow your own or did you buy it from someone else? I’m on the East Coast & The second it’s available it sells out & My customers have tasted a lot of strains..It smells incredible ,it tastes incredible , the effects are fantastic And it’s very potent …I’m not sure what’s not to like… please don’t misconstrue this post( in friendship:)) & My opinion is just from observations and personal experience..I guess your mileage may vary … peace from flower 🌺 power

I mean in the sense that all people are looking for is frost and not the effect. I guess the only experience I have with it is the 'cali tins' that come over from the US. I've never grown it. Never would to be fair as a 50/50 head body buzz is the complete opposite of what I look for in effect. It must be different for you as you actually have customers that you sell the stuff to, is it the first jar that runs out of your personal stash? Peace brother 🤘

harvestreaper

Veteran
Has todd mentioned what "cut" of OG kush he uses in his crosses? I know hes a norcal guy, just curious. Looks devine.

not sure ,,ive not read up on it ...were freebies with the haze ,,,,i kept 1 gave 4 to a friend this the most kush,, real nice kushy smoke with a bit more ooomf ...,,all the others were nice to ,,varying degrees of nh showing thru in look/effect

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Yes it's important to keep the distinction between the Seedsman OH I have shared on ICMAG.
And the one that got shared via MadMac that is not pure Seedsman OH, but "Seedsman x Gollis 90s OH"
What got shared directly by me should be called JC Seedsman, as it is pure too.

May be one day I will tell the exact story of this line. Some may remember why I made the skinny leaf contest here in Hempys thread...
Take care of it please. And if you like it, make seeds and share with your friends.

It all happened here on icmag. 3 generations, 2 contests, the sharing.
Only possible name is ICMAG OH.
Since this is the place that has made it happen.
Haze on!

ICMAG OHz it is then. Problem is, I am going to have to push back my entry to the ICMAG OHz skinny leaf grow-along, for one run. Because...

I just got a package direct from the windy city of Chicago, and need to quickly test run some Haze NL regs. I'll probably butcher them worse than I did Mr. Skunkman's gear in run #4.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I mean in the sense that all people are looking for is frost and not the effect. I guess the only experience I have with it is the 'cali tins' that come over from the US. I've never grown it. Never would to be fair as a 50/50 head body buzz is the complete opposite of what I look for in effect. It must be different for you as you actually have customers that you sell the stuff to, is it the first jar that runs out of your personal stash? Peace brother 🤘

You should see what passes off for the top notch around here ..it’s all imported from out of state & looks good , but has no smell or taste , its sterile weed that’s what I call it..And it is coming in cheap that’s what I’m up against

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
You should see what passes off for the top notch around here ..it’s all imported from out of state & looks good , but has no smell or taste , its sterile weed that’s what I call it..And it is coming in cheap that’s what I’m up against

As long as we are there, there will always be good weed ... Here the commercial weed is pumped with fertilizers, covered with synthetic flavors and who knows what else, it breaks your brain and after half an hour you are ready to go again (and it has crazy prices) ...
Nobody wants mine, because it's soft, it's not super sugary and it doesn't hit you on the ground ... and nothing, I'm forced to smoke it all myself! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts