What's new

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

harvestreaper

Veteran
Harvest Reaper :wave: The seeds that Johnny supplied for me produced plants with the highest caliber quality of high & I do realize some people do not get those kind of results , hence the “hay” designation .. I got the winning draw, and these were the parent plants of the seeds that I’m giving away , I’ve already tested them it’s all there I can post pictures but I posted pictures already of the plants …they produce very nice flower clusters and really the only difference that I noticed was some slight size differences in the individual flower calyx but the growth structure is all the same … they can get really big & it’s a 14 to 16 week variety so patience is needed…obviously It is my hope that the recipients get similar results as I did… Remember I did no selection these are the progeny of three females and five males that got open pollinated.. it’s a fortuitous thing that happened

i hear you star my seeds didnt come from jonny they came from seedsman i was not one who went around saying seedsman haze is hay simply because of my results out of 1 pack and as said jonny an co must of worked it well as to the more consistent results you guys showing i dont doubt the seeds you got for a minute star ,,if the plants you bred from had the desirable traits the n offspring will be fine near all your plants look oustanding to my eyes ,,,,,,,did jonny get good results from first packs he tried or did he have to go thru a few ?

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
do u reckon sam is a defoliator?? hahaha ,

What a smart ass.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_2047325.jpg Views:	0 Size:	73.0 KB ID:	18029338

The Ground in Sam's grow space looks clean to me and that looks like a pile of leaf to me.

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Also I remove the leaves as they turn yellow (even at original haze), I don't see why he couldn't take them off Sam...

TheDarkStorm

i hear you star my seeds didnt come from jonny they came from seedsman i was not one who went around saying seedsman haze is hay simply because of my results out of 1 pack and as said jonny an co must of worked it well as to the more consistent results you guys showing i dont doubt the seeds you got for a minute star ,,if the plants you bred from had the desirable traits the n offspring will be fine near all your plants look oustanding to my eyes ,,,,,,,did jonny get good results from first packs he tried or did he have to go thru a few ?

Johnny C I think in the begining he had similar results to you but he put in 5 years or more now of work into it.....he has done alsorts of trials an combinations to get the best out of it....did a really good job at it too.

harvestreaper

Veteran
What maters is ...if you like it...how you finding this one so far.. .you manged to smoke any of this one yet ?

smoked a few bits that dried on the plant smoking some now two puffs i started singing this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8AOAap6_k4 good sighn if you grumpy ol man like me lol it appears the strongest an cleanest up high but i need more to be sure,, im not really gonna be able to assess much as to the long flo with the re used soil i used as it was a mix of diffrent soils but im curious as each week its gone on its built another layer of bud thus increasing yeild the same cut at 14 weeks looks similar in ripeness but im wondering if i leave it much longer will it start start stacking up like her clone ,,only one way to find out i guess

harvestreaper

Veteran
Johnny C I think in the begining he had similar results to you but he put in 5 years or more now of work into it.....he has done alsorts of trials an combinations to get the best out of it....did a really good job at it too.

fair play to him sure looks great from what i can see

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
harvestreaper[/ATTACH said:

todds 21 weeks ..can i get a witness

harvestreaper is this picture taken at 21 one weeks if not what week of flower was she when the pic was taken ?

Like the look of of her flowers.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran

To be honest I have no idea what Johnny did but I know he did it ;) ….Earlier this year I sent out a bunch of the Star Crash seeds to various people in the forums to my knowledge only one fellow has actually grown them out yet and his name is “UniqueFlower4” ..He’s an extremely passionate Haze-grower … He did a small test and this is what he’s calling the “fast metal” phenotype >>>
Click image for larger version  Name:	D14ACDB6-0E1F-48C1-B8DC-A5FCC0D2A719.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	153.9 KB ID:	18029421
Click image for larger version  Name:	D14ACDB6-0E1F-48C1-B8DC-A5FCC0D2A719.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	153.9 KB ID:	18029421

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Yeah, that healthy and solid at 21 weeks... Respect brada.... she is definitely a keeper too by the looks of it.... Definitely not a wheat pheno... She has above average frostyness and some chunk to her..... Looks kinda hazeA like... incensey

Starcrash I wont let you down btw, sucks to hear the lack of followthrough.. I know youve helped many folks

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's not about letting me down I've got more genetics then I can grow it's just a chance for curious Growers to try Haze . Its Just a share & hope it works out.. hope people get good results.. they should go out by the end of this week I'll keep you all posted

Status
Not open for further replies.