What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramse

Nevile was never on MNS forums....

:muahaha:

Jack Herer is made with help of Sam the Skunkman for Sensi Seeds in facilites of Tjalling Erkelens, he man...

(SHIVA SKUNK x NL5) x O.HAZE

I know that some of you look Nevile like some god or something special but he was only man who growed about 90 plants in castel per rounds....

You have to have in mind that Horthapharm was first,Maripharm and Bedrocan....had licences and grow much more with scientific becup so much more easy breeding than snifing and smoking some plants around....

Jack Herer is a stabilized F2 [(NL # 5 / Skunk # 1) / C1] x Haze, developed for Sensi Seeds

This is what Tjalling Erkelens says

https://www.wietforum.nl/topic/45960-editorial-bedrocan-mediwiet-van-groningse-bodem/

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
906295D8-C3BE-4F29-9889-AB6A0D8A3385.jpeg
A8111512-5CA1-4296-80D0-2385D0D9243D.jpeg
Here’s a pic of the OHAZE They are absolutely hideous looking but I do believe they are mature:shucks:

Montuno

...como el Son...
Fíjate bien en la resina, mi Patrón star crash ...
Sobre los parecidos visuales que ya comentaste entre tus O.Hazes y mi Green OT. Haze #19 x A5 Haze :

Look closely at the resin, my Patrón star crash ...
About the visual resemblance between yours O.Hazes and my Green OT. Haze #19 x A5 Haze (A.C.E.), that you were talking same posts ago:

Tuyas / Yours:

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_2094141.jpg Views:	0 Size:	154.6 KB ID:	18011723

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_2094141.jpg Views:	0 Size:	154.6 KB ID:	18011723

Mía / Mine::

​​​​

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Some people make Nevil out to be the villein and yet they grow his work lol.

Nevil did exactly what Sam did and that was to get hold of Haze as nether of them created Haze.

Nevil bought the Haze seed Nevil was not get given the Haze seed for free so what did he did do to offend people what sell seed ?.

Like it or not Nevil was a breeder and Ohaze was sold and available to every one for years. So why is it no one out there over all these decades has not been able to create work close to Nevil's Haze work ?.

Piff_cat

Nevile was never on MNS forums....this Nevile claim that Diesel is SSH....Diesel dosent exist in Holland....if it only what was called Diesel was A5 so shurley not SSH and very different to any SSH.....of MNS...that Nevile from MNS didnt knew that He breed with NL9....he only knew NL from 1-8.....I dont get it why people took serious this fake infos of that avatar called Nevile from Mr.Nice seeds ???
Its obvius that this acc is used by hempy and jessie to spread missinforamtions about genetics......

Jack Herer is made with help of Sam the Skunkman for Sensi Seeds in facilites of Tjalling Erkelens, Nevile wasnt breeding at them time,but he was there with them hanging around...

Nevile had 2 cuts only...after he come from prison..

1 was NL5xhaze called Nevile's Haze cuz it was ''Haze'' provided by Nevile,second was Silver Haze....Jack's favourite smoke...sometimes called Jack Herer cut....

This is that soapy Jack....original Silver Haze...but that cut was called JH cuz it was J's favorite smoke....still today you can find soapy hazes in SH by Sensi seeds....but you need to search today growers grow 3 seeds and say its shit not good lineage.....

So after breeding few years with Sam's instruction cuz he was the maine guy....master breeder...he also say to Nevile what to cross...etc....Master peace of breeding was achived JACK HERER seed line....in the name of JACK HERER the man....

(SHIVA SKUNK x NL5) x O.HAZE

I know that some of you look Nevile like some god or something special but he was only man who growed about 90 plants in castel per rounds....

You have to have in mind that Horthapharm was first,Maripharm and Bedrocan....had licences and grow much more with scientific becup so much more easy breeding than snifing and smoking some plants around....

Have you read the grail thread? Even after shanti deleted 200 pages for damage control it was still 200. So a fake nev just started a nh outross project online then the real nev did grail breeding? That makes no sense of coursenit was nevil on mns

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
I wonder if anyone can verify if this is the original NL5xhaze its supposed old cutting from Neville....

Click image for larger version  Name:	20211210_195350 - Copy.jpg Views:	0 Size:	44.8 KB ID:	18011982 Click image for larger version  Name:	20211210_195337 - Copy.jpg Views:	0 Size:	50.0 KB ID:	18011983 Click image for larger version  Name:	20211210_195403 - Copy.jpg Views:	0 Size:	40.6 KB ID:	18011984 Click image for larger version  Name:	20211210_195410 - Copy.jpg Views:	0 Size:	58.6 KB ID:	18011985

Montuno

...como el Son...

CannaT

Premium user
I tried buds which are little bit early harvested and got this cut of very old guy who played in some rock/hippy band in NL in late 80's and 90's.....smell in Air is churchiest church imanagble very powerfull....high is strong as strongest OG kush you can find but much more UP......

I will see what can I get out of it in soil...its need around 11-12 weeks fl.

I asked the man who give it to me,,he said that his old friend who live close to NL...is old dope head...and he keep cuttings for years and make some
extra profit selling them to his small circle of old rockers friends....but before few years he got very sick and died ,before that he give old cuttings to people he knew cuz
they had a special value for him because he kept some of them for decades...this exactly cutting is winner NL5xhaze in hybrids categorie that Nevil personaly give to him on some party when they meet and hang around.

CannaT

Premium user
This is trait that makes me happy....if you see leafs of this cutting i posted and this leaf of OHaze...

Original_haze_leaf_1024x1024@2x.jpg

When I started reading this thread I skipped through all the old hear-say, conjecture and storytelling, but tbh now I'm hooked, lol 😅
Did he/didnt he(?)
Who's telling the right story(?)
What really happened(?)... Someone should call Netflix, honestly, it would make a really great mini-series 🎥📺
I cant wait for the next installment, lol, will we find out if MNS Neville is fake(?) is he real(?).. is it Shanti pretending to be Nev(??). Is it Nevilles long-lost evil twin Horatio??? (Dun-Dun-Duuuuun!!😲)

Tune in next time to find out 😅

harvestreaper

Veteran
When I started reading this thread I skipped through all the old hear-say, conjecture and storytelling, but tbh now I'm hooked, lol 😅
Did he/didnt he(?)
Who's telling the right story(?)
What really happened(?)... Someone should call Netflix, honestly, it would make a really great mini-series 🎥📺
I cant wait for the next installment, lol, will we find out if MNS Neville is fake(?) is he real(?).. is it Shanti pretending to be Nev(??). Is it Nevilles long-lost evil twin Horatio??? (Dun-Dun-Duuuuun!!😲)

Tune in next time to find out 😅

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iS-0Az7dgRY

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Merry Christmas from me , Neville , Gypsy and ICMAG.Com

Free pack of NH18 x MM x NH21 x MM Regular seeds to any member who has ever posted on any of the main Haze threads , Friend or Foe( if you have never posted a pic ever on this webiste of your grow then sorry you dont qualify).

Gypsy Nirvana Or mods
If this is against the rules let me know asap and il remove the post

NH18 x MM x NH21 x MML pics were grown and pictured by OldCoolSativa. ✌️

Pm me to claim Christmas present , delivery probaly wont arrive until mid January

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211208-143451_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20211208-143451_Instagram.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 16

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran

It is not possible to know if it is the same cut as Nl5hz other than with genetic testing, however I do know that the first Nl5hz I saw many years ago (from sensiseeds to nirvana to others I can't remember the name) were definitely nld, inclined to the sativa side in the structure of the plant, but with abundant, compact and resinous blooms...
However from the appearance it looks authentic...

sbeanonnamellow

Mother's Finest :sasmokin::pimp3::smoker::bandit:

Hey Raco can you elaborate on what you mean with this comment about Mother's Finest?

It has been one of the elusive varieties to me, and always of interest from reading other peoples experience. Would love to know more of what you mean here and how it all plays into the Haze story. Much love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts