What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RingtailCanyon

[No message]

Attachments

• photo2089928.jpg
    photo2089928.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 17

HelloHello

Nevil made Haze C Square because inbreeding the pure haze did not produce the same quality of Haze plants as the parents.

So he reversed the haze C male and tried that.

He tried all possible combinations with the pure Haze.

In the end the best way forward was to out cross the HzA male to NL5 and select a female from that matting to then combine HzC male making the Nevil's Haze.

The Grail project was about re working Haze again and the OUT Back Haze was just one line to come from that work.

I dont care to share any more as i am tired of being trolled /insulted and seeing Nevil continuously being targeted by people that have done nothing.

He released the Haze crosses in what 87 or 88 a year or 2 after getting the seeds? When was all the testing done?

HelloHello

You could of bought the seeds privately from him....some were sold.....maybe you should of got some ........not shure what your on about about not understanding why you would see males....it was a reversed male...not female...I think nevil understood this perfectly...aswell as understanding why a certain percentage wouldn't pop.

Nevil said he didn't know why you'd get males from a selfed male so he clearly didn't grow the seeds

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
how do you know nothing better was found ??
id guess many things that get found are never released to the market ,
not every guy is a breeder , or shares what he finds ,
so in every likely hood as good or better was found ,
just never made it to the market ....

Its only that good to you and your circle if you didnt release it , is it that good to everyone else or just the circle you keep it in ?.

Sam released/sold Millions of seeds to various companys so there should be world famous cuts held and circulated around the world.
Of course there is special things from O Haze but nothing made noise like Nevilles creations of NL5 Haze , SSH , Nevil Haze , Hash plant Haze , AG13 Haze , and many many more.
Neville made Haze hybrids that made it possible for everyone to grow Haze ( reduced flower times etc) and released the seeds through various companys amd still to this day they are know as the best Hazes in the world.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Its only that good to you and your circle if you didnt release it , is it that good to everyone else or just the circle you keep it in ?.
sounds like some sort of chinese proverb developing there ,
like the tree falling in the woods ...

i dunno , does it make a noise??

is good pot good pot because only a handful of people said it was ,
or does it take more than that and releasing it for public opinion to be darn sure ?? hahahaha

nevil seemed to know what was good ,
if he didnt release it , was it still good , or only to him??

to be honest i dont really understand what you meant ,
i thought my post was pretty clear and obvious and also accurate ,
of course many a good variety has gone by the wayside and not been kept ,
happens or has happened more than not ...

harvestreaper

Veteran
20211123_080223.jpg
is there any evidence that either sam or neville were honest people????/ neither of em gave me a bean i owe em nothin lol
pheno7 metal mango 15 half weeks

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sounds like some sort of chinese proverb developing there ,
like the tree falling in the woods ...

i dunno , does it make a noise??

is good pot good pot because only a handful of people said it was ,
or does it take more than that and releasing it for public opinion to be darn sure ?? hahahaha

nevil seemed to know what was good ,
if he didnt release it , was it still good , or only to him??

to be honest i dont really understand what you meant ,
i thought my post was pretty clear and obvious and also accurate ,
of course many a good variety has gone by the wayside and not been kept ,
happens or has happened more than not ...

Nice way to dance around the question 😂.
But to be clear you and your little circle ( not meaning you but any little crew) defo cant compare to 1000's of people worldwide all agreeing its the best they have ever seen , hence why harvest parties/cups or smokeouts were started way back to let everyone sample/judge and crown the best .
And every real Haze smoker knows nobody come close to Neville , even Sam who had the same seeds and made Millions of them to so its a clear winner.

Nevil Haze and SSH are 2 that clearly show that.
Sam made similar X's but nobody ever heard of them apart from real hardcore Haze fanatics but Nevilles X known worldwide in every country.

Also not knocking Sam as he made some killer strains to , Titans Haze my favourite from Sams strains but Neville was miles ahead and produced many world famous strains from Indica to Sativa's that people still grow clones of today nearly 40 years later like the other most saught after strains that ahve been kept for several decades like Chemdog , ECSD , Original Diesel etc etc.
where is Sams famous Haze cut ? , from Millions of seeds and supposedly the same original seeds he sold Neville and ive never seen any famous Haze cuts from Sam , havr you ?.

Sam run 10's 1000's if not millions in greenhouses for several companys and im still waiting to see something that compares to Nevilles best.

Nevilles new projects have produced mutilple keepers from small selections i made and shows Neville Schoenmakers is still the Haze king after all these years RIP

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Swiss Thai Nevil ( Neville Schoenmakers) RIP

2 plants of the Swiss Thai Nevil ( Frankincense dom) getting pollinated by the SSSDH OJD clone Reversed.

Both pics is 1 plant each

going to be something real special with these 2 combined.

Who's down to run a growlog in January when seeds are ready ?
( these are Feminized seeds )

Many pics and videos of the Neville project strains on my instagram page
@connoisseurgenetics_official

Attachments

• 20211119_205648.jpg
    20211119_205648.jpg
    304.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 20211119_205714.jpg
    20211119_205714.jpg
    300.4 KB · Views: 16

HelloHello

Nice way to dance around the question 😂.
But to be clear you and your little circle ( not meaning you but any little crew) defo cant compare to 1000's of people worldwide all agreeing its the best they have ever seen , hence why harvest parties/cups or smokeouts were started way back to let everyone sample/judge and crown the best .
And every real Haze smoker knows nobody come close to Neville , even Sam who had the same seeds and made Millions of them to so its a clear winner.

Nevil Haze and SSH are 2 that clearly show that.
Sam made similar X's but nobody ever heard of them apart from real hardcore Haze fanatics but Nevilles X known worldwide in every country.

Also not knocking Sam as he made some killer strains to , Titans Haze my favourite from Sams strains but Neville was miles ahead and produced many world famous strains from Indica to Sativa's that people still grow clones of today nearly 40 years later like the other most saught after strains that ahve been kept for several decades like Chemdog , ECSD , Original Diesel etc etc.
where is Sams famous Haze cut ? , from Millions of seeds and supposedly the same original seeds he sold Neville and ive never seen any famous Haze cuts from Sam , havr you ?.

Sam run 10's 1000's if not millions in greenhouses for several companys and im still waiting to see something that compares to Nevilles best.

Nevilles new projects have produced mutilple keepers from small selections i made and shows Neville Schoenmakers is still the Haze king after all these years RIP

Why did Nev use HIS work? and why did Nev use others work? Wheres the stuff he put HIS time into? what would HE of done if didn't have those seeds?

3rd-3yed

Veteran
Why did Nev use HIS work? and why did Nev use others work? Wheres the stuff he put HIS time into? what would HE of done if didn't have those seeds?

He put his time into those Haze projects... Now the real question for you is why Sam reproduced Haze brothers work and sold it to Nevil in the first place?

Have a good day

HelloHello

He put his time into those Haze projects... Now the real question for you is why Sam reproduced Haze brothers work and sold it to Nevil in the first place?

Have a good day

hahaha a whole year was it? hahahahahahaha he preserved what he could and was more than reluctant to sell to Nev was he not?

Last edited by a moderator:

3rd-3yed

Veteran
hahaha a whole year was it? hahahahahahaha he preserved what he could *.*.*.*.*.* and was more than reluctant to sell to Nev was he not?

But Sam still sold him seeds... I'm not going to start arguing with you as I respect both for what they've done.

I'm out of this thread Mr Troll, goodbye goodbye ! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
oh i see you can t write anything without insults, as you noticed we let you post with your alt account but you are continuing with the same attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.