What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
How could Nevil be aware of me preserving the old cuttings before his so called “arrangement”?
We were preserving these clones for way longer then when he and I interacted via MNS board...
You clearly don’t have any clue.

Weren't those clones supposed to be preserved for Nevil, which in the end wasn't given back to him?

Hammerhead has a point, Your buddy should've just returned what was given to him to hold instead of making a big hassle out of the situation.

I'm speaking solely about the principle, I could care less whose it was.

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent

Attachments

• attach17851001.jpg
    attach17851001.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 17
  • photo2043045.jpg
    photo2043045.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 18

Yo Sammy

Veteran
What are you going to tell us next Sammy that you breed these lines and did Nevil a favor and loaned them to him so he could win a few cups lol Spare us :D

Haha, very funny hempy.
You might wanne consider a carrier as comedian.
Nice quotes although completely pointless.

Yo Sammy

Veteran
Weren't those clones supposed to be preserved for Nevil, which in the end wasn't given back to him?

Hammerhead has a point, Your buddy should've just returned what was given to him to hold instead of making a big hassle out of the situation.

I'm speaking solely about the principle, I could care less whose it was.

My buddy didn’t have any problems returning the cuttings so don’t get your principal.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nevil, Nevil, Nevil,....
Ok, Ok,
Some Nevilles Haze then I guess, it’s more about the plants IMHO

It’s worth considering that without SamS old OHaze seeds Nevil could never have become “King of cannabis”
Let that sink in “Team (Nevil) Haze”
More plants, less drama.
:tiphat:

F27E86EE-F222-4064-BFEB-A5BC3E0D1BD5.jpeg

Yo Sammy

Veteran
How did you guys get the clones in the 80s Sammy i thought NH was breed in the 90s ?

Well hempy, you seem to have all the answers so please, enlighten us.
I’ve spend enough time explaining things.
Have a good one.

Let’s continue to discuss Haze, far more interesting.

Smoker2

Veteran
I see noting interesting in any pictures of Haze (fluffy buds not frosty and peanutbud)
BUT Hammerhead you have a F.....g nice cross....Well Done

TheDarkStorm

Its usually the case with sativa type lines to be more about effect more so then looks..although some breeders have achieved outstanding results regarding looks too. But the primary reason most of us guys are into sativa types is due to effect...I agree ther not for every one tho.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I see noting interesting in any pictures of Haze (fluffy buds not frosty and peanutbud)

Thanks, I apricate it.. So far all of my haze hybrids quality is crushing what pure haze's I've grown/smoked have produced. Hazes are def not easy to keep happy so at harvest, they were not at their best representation. I haven't given up on finding a killer haze pheno yet.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer

Haze or sativas dont tend to have frosty looks to them they tend to be oily and a branch from a Haze or Sat often has more yield on it than what many get from a single plant from many of the modern lines on offer.

People that grow sativas dont grow them for bag appeal they grow them for the the high and only the high.

image_1945092.jpg

acespicoli

that haze hybrid thread has some nice mix pics I think TH had that indica sativa oh yeah SAGE (sativa/afghani genetic equilibrium??? )
haze high and bag appeal the holy grail if you breed it right
show me the haze cuts im trying to educate myself on these different cuts
best vibes all :tiphat:
Nevil, Nevil, Nevil,....
Ok, Ok,
Some Nevilles Haze then I guess, it’s more about the plants IMHO

It’s worth considering that without SamS old OHaze seeds Nevil could never have become “King of cannabis”
Let that sink in “Team (Nevil) Haze”
More plants, less drama.

sacred , sam , nevil
think baba deserves the most credit who ask for none
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_l2C5NkjjLE
Click image for larger version  Name:	F4473EBF-9B13-4463-94B9-680BBDC504F3.jpeg Views:	187 Size:	104.1 KB ID:	17850893

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts