What's new

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Meet Miss Fucking Ugly .... ...No seeD development that I can determine ... just lots of sterile nanners ... the buds are moderately dense... the smell is incredible ...I cannot wait to smoke this ...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

F2F

Meet Miss Fucking Ugly .... ...No seeD development that I can determine ... just lots of sterile nanners ... the buds are moderately dense... the smell is incredible ...I cannot wait to smoke this ...View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image

Great to hear no seeds StarCrash. Her structure reminds me a lot of the last one I grew. Mine was all hybrid in the high. Strong terps. Could smell her 60m away as she hung in the woods awaiting trim up. Everyone loved her taste. Great job sir.

Peace
F2F

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
First time haze grower here.
Got my seeds from Todd. I asked him best way to deal with the stretch. He said to take a cutting and flip to 12/12 as soon as I see roots.

So I put three non haze plants in the tent and flipped to 12/12. Almost three weeks later I put the haze in the empty fourth spot it was 7" tall. That was August first I believe

Here she is 5 days ago:
picture.php

picture.php

Here she is today:
picture.php

Should I bend her over just top her? I'm sure she has more to go, and she's in the light. Lol

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
I would bend it also tie a loop around the top part of the steam and bend it slowly more each day until it is were you want it.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Got my seeds from Todd. I asked him best way to deal with the stretch. He said to take a cutting and flip to 12/12 as soon as I see roots.

So I put three non haze plants in the tent and flipped to 12/12. Almost three weeks later I put the haze in the empty fourth spot it was 7" tall. That was August first I believe

Here she is 5 days ago: View Image
View Image

Here she is today:
View Image

Should I bend her over just top her? I'm sure she has more to go, and she's in the light. Lol

Going by the look of the plant i can see i think you may have something real nice to look forward to CannaRed.

G

Two little tom hill hazes from macs repro a boy and a girl.

Attachments

• DSC00006 (2).jpg
    DSC00006 (2).jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC00005 (2).jpg
    DSC00005 (2).jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC00003 (2).jpg
    DSC00003 (2).jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 14

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Those McCormick Ohaze can get tall quick, CannaRed. I agree with the other posters...bend that top down and let her rip.

Here's an Ohaze from Todd's company...doing well so far, I'd say. Not as narrow leaved as some of the others I'm growing, but I like the structure.

Late July....
JgroUBIl.jpg

Same plant today...still have to trim out the insides, but I'll get to it...
oGZ5cQnl.jpg

HB.

LostTribe

Premium user

Here she is 5 days ago: View Image
View Image

Here she is today:
View Image

Nevil stated on the Grail Haze Thread that you could simply cut them back and they would keep on going. I have chopped complete tops way down up to week 5 the lowers will keep on going and bloom just fine(I sure am BHA'd!!! ROFL I am clicking on the post trying to edit not once but twice!). Done it with NH on 2 different phenotypes same results. Memory is foggy on the bandaid Haze7 x A5 can't remember if I did that with her. Both turned out nice BHA still in the cure but easier growing and hope I'll have nicer NH next run she was much pickier.

How long has she been in there?

If you are going to train her I would plan on bending the top over at the point the next longer branching starts(LOL this is where I meant to put that make the bend at or near the top of your current canopy maybe a bit higher) with a decent careful crease and tie the upper part level with your canopy around the side so you can re adjust it if needed. I'm BHA'd cant remember the term for the technique thinking leans to super crop with tie down. (can't wait until this is really cured because if the NH is any indication I'm in for a treat! I'm out there!).

Best
LT

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
One joint between 3 people & My preliminary impressions are that the high/effect is euphoric & uplifting ... The taste and smell for lack of a better easy description is on the sweeter side of things which surprises me because this is totally different than the monster I had back in 2003... that one was more musky and Pepper spicy In the high was heavy and overpowering ... this one is more fruity?..? Anyways I’ve just begun to explore her .... let’s see what the clones will do Can anyone describe to me what the flavors are /and or were in the original haze and also Nevils Haze ?

HAZENACIOUS

One joint between 3 people & My preliminary impressions are that the high/effect is euphoric & uplifting ... The taste and smell for lack of a better easy description is on the sweeter side of things which surprises me because this is totally different than the monster I had back in 2003... that one was more musky and Pepper spicy In the high was heavy and overpowering ... this one is more fruity?..? Anyways I’ve just begun to explore her .... let’s see what the clones will do Can anyone describe to me what the flavors are /and or were in the original haze and also Nevils Haze ?

Hi Starcrash,
That bud looks similar to bud from a supersilver cut I had a few years back. The cut grew different but finished bud looks similar.

I can tell you more about 5hz, which is a close relative of supersilver, and Neville's.
But the Nevil cut I had was candy sweet and kind of lemony, down to the very last hit, funny, I have had people tell me it tastes like Skittles :).
I was told by who I got it from that it was NL Dom cut, but still very sativa compared to most commercial hazes. This is my only experience with Nevil's, crossed her to some of my hazes.
My 5hz has many phenos,

From the sweetest mango, to incense, from frankincense to other incensy phenos, cedar, lemongrass, root beer, opium, so many phenos...
I did get a super silver cut a few years back as part of my high THC project , not sure of it's origin, it was 22% thc(even though not quite up to standard, I used it because it was haze), a friend gave it to me, it was also sweeter, but to me it wasn't the mangoey haze type of sweet, it was to my taste more like a really nice skunk#1 dominant pheno. I made seeds, crossed it with some of my haze, haven't tried seeds yet. Nevil told me that when you cross SSH to itself you tend to get a lot of sk1 Dom phenos.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Starcrash,
That bud looks similar to bud from a supersilver cut I had a few years back. The cut grew different but finished bud looks similar.

I can tell you more about 5hz, which is a close relative of supersilver, and Neville's.
But the Nevil cut I had was candy sweet and kind of lemony, down to the very last hit, funny, I have had people tell me it tastes like Skittles :).
I was told by who I got it from that it was NL Dom cut, but still very sativa compared to most commercial hazes. This is my only experience with Nevil's, crossed her to some of my hazes.
My 5hz has many phenos,

From the sweetest mango, to incense, from frankincense to other incensy phenos, cedar, lemongrass, root beer, opium, so many phenos...
I did get a super silver cut a few years back as part of my high THC project , not sure of it's origin, it was 22% thc(even though not quite up to standard, I used it because it was haze), a friend gave it to me, it was also sweeter, but to me it wasn't the mangoey haze type of sweet, it was to my taste more like a really nice skunk#1 dominant pheno. I made seeds, crossed it with some of my haze, haven't tried seeds yet. Nevil told me that when you cross SSH to itself you tend to get a lot of sk1 Dom phenos.

:smoker:

Status
Not open for further replies.