Nevilles Haze
Zamaldica
NL#5 x haze
No room to test them before.
Seeds shouldn't herm. I hope.
4 of each:)

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
I prefer to judge mature plants as early seedlings or even clones do not tell me much about quality, effects or yield, until they flower, then it is easy for me to pick the best ones even before I smoke them in most cases.

-SamS
Hi Sam ultimately smoke testing is the only way to tell what you end up with after harvest but with haze surely you get to see the ancestors popping up especially in the early haze you have grown and possibly preserved in your fridge.

Have you seen plants like the one HB calls bonsai before in the early haze.

What i look for now is the color of the steam smell and look of the flower and look of the plants frame and leaf color.

This is the first thing i look for now.

picture.php

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The 1997 F3 super silver haze looks just about done ...let me tell you she’s a scraggly ugly hermi girl ...but I love her ...I will get some pictures up of her ugliness soon:party:

T

TakenByTheSky

The 1997 F3 super silver haze looks just about done ...let me tell you she’s a scraggly ugly hermi girl ...but I love her ...I will get some pictures up of her ugliness soon:party:

I've got a few of mine just getting ready to put into flower.

So far I have one male, 2 females and 3 that haven't shown yet. The ones that haven't shown are growing very slooow.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've got a few of mine just getting ready to put into flower.

So far I have one male, 2 females and 3 that haven't shown yet. The ones that haven't shown are growing very slooow.

:headbange:groupwave: Personally ...for flowering these I would go With 14 hour darkness and 10 hour light ...go be that drastic & avoid the intersex tendency I experienced...

Status
Not open for further replies.