What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Guerrilla Handbook - A future documentary in the making

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
:woohoo:19 days away from germination cannot wait..i still got 5 more holes to dig but i have all my supplies except my nutrient kit and 200x aloe but its on the way:tiphat:

Team Microbe

Veteran
Im hitting the swamps again this year. I had excellent results in 2012 using tall homemade smart pots with organic mix. Id like to implement some coco coir thus season to save my back a bit hauling in medium. Saving time, resulting in more plants going in. My biggest plants were planned like this

Hell yeah brother! I was also debating on coco, it's pricier than peat though so it's a tough one. It would have a be a hard spot to haul peat bales in for me to spend the extra money personally, but that would allow you to go deeper and thus remain further hidden

:woohoo:19 days away from germination cannot wait..i still got 5 more holes to dig but i have all my supplies except my nutrient kit and 200x aloe but its on the way:tiphat:

Damn! The season is already knocking on the door... can't wait to see your plants this year man

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Damn! The season is already knocking on the door... can't wait to see your plants this year man

its creeping up fast brother!! same here bro cant wait to see what they do this year with my newly picked up knowledge from Icmaggers and you. its really put alot of confidence back into my game..i was really down and out after last years grow only coming in with 1 monster plant and 2 others that was cut and carved all to hell on..the other 14 was casualtys of war to mother nature..i was fkn discusted after i started getting rot on everthing..i wanted to cry no joke lol i put all that time in doing so well with them and then BAM it was taken out in a little over 3 days time

Team Microbe

Veteran
I've been back for a month or so, it's just been really busy around here with site prepping and managing my indoor simultaneously. I should begin stacking footage soon... when things slow down a bit.

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
The video won't be done until this winter, I have to grow the plants first :laughing:

lol hell nah we want u to wave that magic wand and poof they are done so we can watch the damn video LOL:woohoo: cant wait to check it out myself though as im sure many other guerillas are