What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The GSC CROSS Thread!!!

DJXX

Veteran
hey mike..i think you said the og was another clone only..did he say which og i was possibly like..dj

Mikenite69

Veteran
Hey Dj kool kush used the original clone only OG kush. You can see the og in his albums the thing throws dank phenos in fem crosses.

Kool kush did some more crosses and I have a lot of the beans where he reverse his clone only og and hit clone only Sour D, grape ape, black cherry soda, killbill and forum cut. He also in his thread did a grape ape x ogk every pheno he found looked amazing but his number 2 was crazy if I remember right.

Thump easy those crosses look dank as shit! Nice work that's for sure seems like anybody would be happy to run some of those crosses plus they yield which is a plus.

Does anyone else wonder why that girl in the pic is able to get a half eating cookie to stick to her cookie?? Lol I would think it would just slide off juicy maybe?? Lmao

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Soooo...Get Mo - how those GSC x FBPK looking so far?

Would love to see a pic.

This thread will be really nice to make comparisons to the large spectrum of crosses that have been made. Will really give you an idea of how good the male you picked was...

I'm expected great things. I know the FBPK line is no joke. The females from the line rival the resin output of Cookies without a problem. I can't imagine the pairing of the two not being progressive...

dank.Frank

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
im movin um into the g house today, will try n snap some pics. getting a lot of variation in leaf patternts, that's for sure...

Mikenite69

Veteran
Those are some nice healthy big ass flowers. Seems you find some really nice phenos out of the crosses u make. Very nice work.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shame some of them aren't cookie crosses and are otherwise completely off topic... lol...but still nice plants...

dank.Frank

cmoney_bags

Cannaventure Flaming Cookies
attachment.php

https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=258528&stc=1&d=1394666088

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just cracked some Animal Cookies x Silver Haze and Animal Cookies x [Love Potion #1 x Gods' Bud x Hindu Kush]

M

mitygrows

I got og gdp×gsc.og raskals white skunk ×gsc.og raskals white fire ×gsc all are in flower now ill post pics soon

M

mitygrows

And white s1×gsc I grew all of them out door last year and thay are fire

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
last season outdoors I made X's to GSC cut with a male from CC's Tahoe OG and a male from JJ's Tres Sister..............

ganj on......

Mikenite69

Veteran
Damn mitygrows those crosses sound like some fire. I would love to see the pics of those crosses.

Mtn.nectar loving the avatar of good old popcorn sutton.

Mikenite69

Veteran
Early lime cookie flower shots.

Early lime cookie flower shots.

Here are some early flower shots of my lime cookies. More to come when they get further along. These were made by breeder jaws cross is gsc(forum) x reversed lime kush clone only...

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
last season outdoors I made X's to GSC cut with a male from CC's Tahoe OG and a male from JJ's Tres Sister..............

ganj on......

i believe unknown prophet also did CC tahoe x gsc(not sure if it was forum or animal) he's been calling it alpine animal...i think he's found a few nice phenos as well.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Deezy - when we going to see some pics of that Jelly Doughnut in this thread... ??? ;)

dank.Frank

Endur

Veteran
GSC (forum) X BlueCheese
looks like she leans towards the BlueChz pheno, but really vigorous and stocky plant.

picture.php

Endur

Mikenite69

Veteran
Sorry for the sideways pics but they are better shots.

Sorry for the sideways pics but they are better shots.

Lime cookies hybrid 4 weeks

New seed pheno 4 weeks maybe new keeper she is a frost monster and smell like the hybrid cut just a tad watered down.