What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The GSC CROSS Thread!!!

A

acridlab

Yeah, fingers will be crossed for 8-12 weeks. It's gonna be a true sour bastard if it comes out nice..

toppin

Veteran
GDP- Candy land (Platinum Cookies x GDP)

Crinkle leaf pheno
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Mikenite69

Veteran
some youngin veg shots...

some youngin veg shots...

Here is a cross my buddy Kool Kush and crew gave to me (thanks again budde) the cross is GSC X OGK.. He used the original og kush reversed pollen to hit the forum cut with. Here are the 2 phenos in no specific order....

Mikenite69

Veteran
Very nice sunka I just grew gsc x g13/widow my last Grow pics in my albums of dried bud shots and plant pics. You have a different pheno than mine but mine was very nice also. I am also gonna be flipping the clone I have of it in a couple days.

Yours looks very nice and looks like it will yield pretty good. Can't wait to see your finished bud shots..

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the returns fellows :) Love yours Mike' too!!

Mad props to MP, the resin is awesome on this strain, very sticky :laughing:

2 more pics ^^

picture.php

picture.php

Vibes!!

Cabinet Ninja

Veteran
Look what the posty just dropped off:

KqRejEB.jpg

C554rFr.jpg

Also running some Cannafornia GSC S1 testers. You can bet your ass I'll be crossing my best Flookie to my best S1 girl :)

Mikenite69

Veteran
Yes props to MP for that killer creation he made I know it will be a mainstay in my garden for a long time. Rock hard tight buds covered in sugar.

Very nice cabinet ninja I can't wait to see you document those. Haven't seen one cannaventure grow of the flaming cookies yet.

B

beakermuppet

The GSC X G13/widow look f'n killer......Mikey's turned out look'n sick!!

These are from MP I think, wish I would've grabbed them when I had the chance.....Always next time.

Keep up the good work guys!!

Beaker

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi to all!!

Very nice pics:tiphat:

Here are the GSC x G13/widow at 63 days over here

picture.php

picture.php

So hard nuggets, and the resin is insane of those!!

Vibes:biggrin:

mack 10

Veteran
@thump easy, where did you get those beans? I need some, lol looks like fire too.
seriously fat cookie monsters there! great job.

Mikenite69

Veteran
Young Cookies

Young Cookies

Well just wanted to stop in and show some love to my boy who made this happen now i have a full bakery with more to come...

forum cut x 2

Gdp Candyland #4

CVS Blackberry Cookies

Also supposed to get phantom cookies, lemon larry cookies and a few more...

Next round of flower i will be trying to reverse the gorilla glue#4 to hit the forum cut with or vice versa... I also have some cannaventure mixed cookie seeds in veg also..

I also have 3 Lime cookies in flower right now ill be showing off shortly...

Mikenite69

Veteran
Some shots of GSC x OGK END OF WEEK 2

Some shots of GSC x OGK END OF WEEK 2

Here are my Gsc x OGk made by my buddy Kool kush stretch is winding down now hps bulb goes in tomorrow... One is very forum leaning and the other OGK....

OGK LEANER

NOW the forum leaner
:woohoo:

DJXX

Veteran
thanks thump for sharing the pics...just beautiful....wonderful trich production....bet she smells wonderful...dj

DJXX

Veteran
thank you ya the owners of black label nutrients flew down hear and grabed a sack of the tripple platnuim cookies and the cookie lemonade and they realy like it alot they had to leave and fly home so they were really happy with the work.. not to mention it never last in the clinic very long at all.
been thinkn about another nute line....might have to ck out the stuff you are using...cookie lemonade...yummmm dj