What's new

The growing large plants, outdoors, thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrganicBuds

Veteran
I have a theory, and would love to run it by the large outdoor guys.....

Bud rot is to cannabis, as blossom end rot is to tomatoes. Anybody agree? Lack of calcium/magnesium?

I always thought it was caterpillars.

V

Veg N Out

IMO that is a ok example of what the dog could be. I have no way to take pics since my computer broke I only have an iPad which I won't post or take ganj pictures with but maybe at some point some pictures will find a way to come on.

For the first try great effort.

Nondual...don't worry if you readily posts you'll see I'm aware of such things.

FatherEarth

Veteran
IMO that is a ok example of what the dog could be.

For sure, as I said earlier a fraction of her full potential. Great year in the PNW for sun but still not Cali weather by any means. Next year hopefully I should have her dialed in. People in my neighborhood dont believe me when I tell em its outs. She is so funky and frosty, its hard to keep her around. All my plants were DOG except 2, was thinking it may be a bad move at planting time, until the 3rd week of flowering, then I realized that was a power play. Luckily I was gifted the keys to run this strain :) Stoked for next year in a new local...

warthog

nice buds root! and that dog looks really killer.. never tried the strain but it looks super dense and stoney i bet its amazing! almost looks like some blackberry kush ive had recently without the pretty hues.

interesting proposal organicbuds.. cats can cause mold yep, as well as high humidity and moisture late in the season. tomatoes and cannabis are pretty relevant to each other as far as growth cycle and vigor so definitely interesting to hear lack of cal mag could cause rotting in fruits.. could be so

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
That dog is shittin on most peoples indoor lol

seriously.....i have no sympathy for all the shitty oaksterdam growers who think they can continue to survive in this market pumping out premature, chem fert loaded unflushed, uncured garbage....

almost all the outdoor ive seen this year from my neighbors gardens and my own has been better than all the heat stressed indoors i saw during the drought going for 23-25....unsmokable beaster indoors..would much rather smoke my outdoor full sun pot way better taste and terpine profile..only the best indoor guys will do good during the upcoming floods...and its funny because my homies who grow good indoor all want to move up north and do outdoors lol...

is the DOG the delta OG aka project delta aka triangle? that stuff looks slamming easy 2+ per unit in cali..

V

Veg N Out

No it's not. The triangle isn't the d.o.g...the d.o.g is the d.o.g and TK is TK

That dog is shittin on most peoples indoor lol
I actually wouldnt even mind giving indoor prices for shit like that dog......no doubt......you should see the shit being sent this way trying to pass as the ins :laughing:........got the first attempt to pass off garbage outs for ins the other day. Dudes with the connects get those cheap units of outs and pass them off as ins all day........I dont fall for it but enough do and they bank cuz of it.

That dog could get 35 all day long per unit over here. Only trained eyes would discern its outs......and they wouldnt give a fuck cuz it still would be a slammin deal and dank herb.

FatherEarth

Veteran
Is it Indoors or Outdoors?

Is it Indoors or Outdoors?

What gets me is people who see herb and are like, 'Is it indoors or outdoors?' Then if you tell them its indoor they immediately are cool with a higher ticket, even if the herb is of lesser quality. Then I come with something like the D.O.G. and tell them I want more for it because of the quality they try and low ball because its outdoor? I tell em kick rocks. Actually it IS indoors, greenhouse to be exact, (there are two doors on my GH). How do you get better than using the sun for lighting and the protection of indoors with climate controls? Im not saying mine is the best there is but certainly better than the market majority around here, this market is all funked up. After reading a line from the thread
"Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better"

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=173666&page=98#post5343880

Anyone taking tickets in the teens is a rookie who is missing out on holding the price line.

I decided to hold the price line. Especially for the quality of the majority of meds floating around here is early garbage, no funk, weak trich coverage and they want 24 and wont budge? Cmon, you gotta be kidding? I know there has to be better shit in the PNW somewhere but Im not seeing it. IMO doesnt matter where the hell you grew it, as long as it meets the checklist of standards and you like it, pay the ticket. Also if you have to ask me where it was grown, you should have another point added to your ticket for that. Please anyone in the PDX region show me some quality, I know you are out there....Somewhere? BTW if your herb meets the checklist standards, holding the price line you want works every time. People start singing a different tune when you dont give in to the lower tickets. Suddenly its a different ball game.

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
man you dudes are killin it out west. really sucks we dont get the season out here that you do...

Ive seen some pretty fresh outdoors and yes they are close to indoor quality. but not to the trained eye. again no outdoor will EVER compare to properly grown indoor. completely different ball game... but i must say you dudes got it made and do 1 hell of a job with the season your given.

FatherEarth

Veteran
Areoguerilla, what does a trained eye notice that tells them where an herb was grown?

I keep hearing people say stuff about trained eyes, Im just curious...

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
hey man not trying to offend you or anything. im sure you grow great herb and i bet it blows away 90% of the shitty indoor that people try to grow. but i put money on the fact that my organic indoor surpasses the quality of ANY of your outdoor hands down. proof is in the pudding homie next time i make it out west ill bring a sample for you to try

FatherEarth

Veteran
Not speaking of my herb at all. My herb is of no comparison to the properly grown herb from further south in the triangle of Norcal. I live near the coast and live in the northern rainforest of Washington way above the 45th.
You keep dodging my question though. Im asking you to tell me what to look for? Im just a rookie asking for your professional 'experienced' opinion. No need to get all antsy bro, just help me out in understanding the facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts