What's new

The growing large plants, outdoors, thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bajangreen

It makes no since arguing the point about cow shit, from the first post of the tread we can all see its much more than that.

V

Veg N Out

It took 5439 posts in this thread before name calling popped up. Way to go big plant people.

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Veg, here she is bro, the plant of your dreams, shes saved back 5x.

big, frosty, stanky biatch from the BlackToothGrin seedline, have 8 females out and about and this ones blowin by um all, shes a freakin monster, looks like a early finish as well:D

CBF

Attachments

• IMG_8256 (800x600).jpg
    IMG_8256 (800x600).jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_8248 (800x600).jpg
    IMG_8248 (800x600).jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_8247 (800x600).jpg
    IMG_8247 (800x600).jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_8249 (800x600).jpg
    IMG_8249 (800x600).jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_8246 (800x600).jpg
    IMG_8246 (800x600).jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 18

warthog

yeah i have to agree that although cow shit will keep your plants mean and green, chicken manure is wayyy better.. along with some ewc and some compost and you got a nice base

M

mr.shiva

Thanks for that info veg n. I've lost a few to root fungal issues this year.

Fil -- love your blue dreams .... I got a few big plants but nothing like that. I'm still a j.v. player in this game.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I use Chicken, bat, and seabird. Steer manure will work pretty good.

You Guys be kind to one another in this thread please. Our egos can be our downfall. Lets keep our thread clean.

V

Veg N Out

Veg, here she is bro, the plant of your dreams, shes saved back 5x.

big, frosty, stanky biatch from the BlackToothGrin seedline, have 8 females out and about and this ones blowin by um all, shes a freakin monster, looks like a early finish as well:D

CBF

Needs to be backed up a sixth time at my farm, provided it doesn't burn down:thank you:

OldRod

please post pics of your cow shit plants. thanks :)

no problem, its ok if you need it.
any of them is available in resolution 4272 x 2848

pure cow stinky shit ass booster lol

Attachments

• Cow-shit-1.jpg
    Cow-shit-1.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 17
  • Cow-shit-2.jpg
    Cow-shit-2.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 22
  • Cow-shit-3.jpg
    Cow-shit-3.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 21

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
how late into the season do you guys usually spray Bt? contemplating doing one last spray but dont want any more unnecessary moisture after the past few days...what do you guys think

i did my last BT spray even at the end of the day it still evaps pretty quickly, hit them in morning zero problems...the cats are already on my nugs, lost a couple here and there but nothing as bad as last season *knocks on wood....i have noticed a couple caterpillas that were just dead, sitting on a nug or leaf, so the BT is working but it seems they still manage to ruin a few colas before it explodes their stomachs..i get pleasure thinking about the intense pain they experiance when they die.. FUCK YOU MOTHS, FUCK YOU CATERPILLLAARS.

SO WHAT ELSE CAN I USE? im not spraying my early finishers because its too late..but a few of the sativa strains are still in early flower and could use something besides just BT. got some neem and spinosad handy but open to suggestions..

about the cow shit...an OG grower up here in the 530 who has 12 foot monsters tells us that at the end of each season..he amends his mounds with cow shit and throws a bunch of red worms in there...apparently it works wonders and judging by his plants im inclined to try it. what do others think about this?

G

Goldminer

Sorry folks for the unkind words, some just come off wrong to me so I speak my mind, again sorry for doing such a thing!!
As far as cow stuff, I doubt anyone uses it strictly by itself to grow in sorry I dont buy it, amending soil yes, but in all honesty it doesnt matter what you grow trees in, as long as you are growing trees!!
A million ways to skin a cat, just as many to grow plants, its all to each his own!!!

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Needs to be backed up a sixth time at my farm, provided it doesn't burn down:thank you:

you bet bro, ill be out for the harvest get together at you know whos, im hopein to be in and cleaned up by 10 oct and headed out that way.

have a sick ass sourhaze thats rank as well, hopein shes a thiller:D

definitly have goodies either way

M

MrSterling

Sometimes I feel like the king of shit, here are the varieties that are fed into my compost heap/farmland: chicken, guinea hen, goat, cow, horse, rabbit, guinea pig, hedgehog, bat. Rarely there'll be some duck shit added too from friends with ducks.

V

Veg N Out

Sorry folks for the unkind words, some just come off wrong to me so I speak my mind, again sorry for doing such a thing!!
As far as cow stuff, I doubt anyone uses it strictly by itself to grow in sorry I dont buy it, amending soil yes, but in all honesty it doesnt matter what you grow trees in, as long as you are growing trees!!
A million ways to skin a cat, just as many to grow plants, its all to each his own!!!

Hopefully the last thing that needs to be mentioned - You can speak your mind to the people that rub you wrong via PM, visitor message, or rep point. No one here wants to read your emotional banter. Please participate with your experiences, pictures, and support for other tree growers; but, please check your tantrums at RezDogs forum :thank you:

My opinion on manures of any type except for vermicompost is that any and all useful nutrient value has been leeched by whatever animal has passed it..I also do not see consistency between batches in a majority of guano and manure products and you have to think to yourself..How much bat shit from 100,000 years ago really is there and what is that guy in a Coolie hat really scraping up putting in a bag and sending me? This is why I prefer to use 100% protein based nutrient sources...

V

Veg N Out

Early September Update

Early September Update

Been an interesting start to the Fall, lets hope we end up with some nugs and not pure devastation...Cal Fire:thank you:!

Dog

picture.php

SFV / Chemdog

picture.php

101 North

picture.php

They weren't too happy when I came up through the Fire line to take the set of pictures this came from....But it was worth it!

picture.php

skullznroses

that aint nothing but 10 cent lovin
Veteran
"You just buy the company line "
You have no idea what I use.....I dont ever buy bagged bs for outdoor beauties, I do it the way it is supposed to be done...make it and mix it myself!!!!
So I guess Im just dumb and dont get it,because I dont grow my plants in COW SHIT would you please be my teacher and school me??
It takes alot more than your superior cow shit to do the job asswipes!!!

all Im saying is that most fertilizers that you buy use technology developed by the nazis in the 1940s...i.e. Fixed Nitrogen.

If you're organic, then more power to you. Remember that guano is harvested from often very fragile ecosystems by people with little regard for conservation. I used to speak directly with the owner of "the guano company" several years ago, and he was the one who told me this, because he had to work very hard to source ecologically sound material. I can't speak for other companies.

Yeah, Chicken manure is great is its composted. Watch out for fresh... its so strong it can burn your roots.

igrowkushbitch

jesus veg n out I hope you guys get something this year. There has been a lot of fires up here in oregon. Right now there is one a couple miles away. My house is covered in smoke. I feel bad for the animals that have to sit out in the smoke. But its nothing like your spot. Best of luck to you.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
damn thats crazy man....one of my worst nightmares to be honest im at the top of the hill so a fire would just wreck everything. so much dried brush everywhere....

good luck yall!

GanjaRebelSeeds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good luck Veg. I hope that fire stays away from you and yours. Crazy year this has turned out to be. Thinking positive for you and peeps near any and all the fires.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts