What's new

The growing large plants, outdoors, thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
fill, boobs and rootwise, great show, anyone else as well of course! big up! :tiphat:

i am only a guerilla grower in europe... no watering at all. still i got a plant that is far over 3meters tall, so i might be allowed to show one or two pics ;) afterwards i will lean back again and let the big gardens do the show, i am loving it!!!

spot 5, some indoor cuts, rocket chunk (HFH) and Manitoba Medicine crosses:
picture.php

spot 5: left is a bit of an indoor clone, right is rocket chunk, again a tall plant that got bended down, hard to get the whole thing on one pic... space is limited around the plants.
picture.php

spot 6: this is one acapulco gold bagseed plant.. hard to get the whole plant on one picture again
picture.php

i really enjoy your guys gardens and greenhouses, please keep the pics coming

sinaloa

Veteran
very nice friend

very nice friend

One more for good measure :biggrin:

I will say this though, 2012 has been my most challenging. The drought has brought every pathogen and pest swarming to any irrigated green spot. From my clover pastures to peppers or squash, and yes the ganja, I've been on my toes for a month trying to keep everybody happy. Wish me luck for the home-stretch.....I thinkI'll pull through! All my best folks.....

View Image

hi ROOTWISE:biggrin:
awesome your work,
good luck

regards :):respect:
sinaloa

Y

YosemiteSam

Say Root...I know your pots do not have bottoms and the soil underneath is really fertile. Do you water the floor of the greenhouse or just the pots/

ROOTWISE

Veteran
Basically, I water the pots but keep a 9x9 square under the pots moist from early flower on....I see some lateral root growth around each pot for sure.

Zdub7k

Hello all! Hey guys Ive got a few random branches that keep wilting and when I tug on em a lil they break off the main stalk really easily. I figured it was because we mulched up a little too high with the straw and the microbes were eating and composting the branch??? or that it was being kept too wet, this seems more likely as there was no visible signs of composting and the branch breaking down. Then I remembered reading about fusarium wilt in the infirmary threads...Ive posted a thread with pics there with no response, and I figure some of you seasoned outdoor vets had to encountered this before. any Ideas folks??? Ive just been removing the affected branch, bc the rest of te plant seems totally healthy.

V

Veg N Out

Any # of root disease, Could be fusarium , verticillium , etc,. Hopefully you don't have plants with Hemp Canker. You can make up some tissue slides out of an effected branch and easily identify the disease by comparing to Hemp Pests and Diseases. When that was happening in my set it turned out to be Hemp Canker. I applied 12# of Contans WG to my soil and haven't had a single branch drop in any of my patches.

Good Luck

Zdub7k

Do you guys top your plants to get them to bush out so wide? or is that naturally like that?

You have to manipulate the plants to get em to grow into bushes. This can be achieved by many different means...supercropping, LST, Topping, Scrogging, and tying down.....I like to LST mine everymorning, and just point the tips in the direction I want them to grow.

warthog

beautiful garden rootwise!.. seriously inspirational work bro!!

fill- now that is one beastly garden of blue dreams.. jesus the yield those things will produce just seems insane! great work bro!

^now let the stalk...err.. trunk pics immense!!:biggrin:

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
fil, as a young kid i always dreamd of having a tiger cat as a pet...
if you can grow huge bushes like that, the tiger training should be easy for you, hehe :laughing: :biggrin:

warthog

absolutely love the mountain lion pics!! keep em coming if you decide to keep her around:biggrin:

but real talk... do you guys ever run into those things face to face? any encounters with your dogs trying to "play with them"... seems like some scary shit if so... ide rather come face to face with a bear..but thats just me im used to that:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts