What's new

The growing large plants, outdoors, thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madhemp

Thats funny, the Wall Mart near me has been out of turkey bags, and rubber gloves for the last three weeks. People in this area must really love turkey!

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
The sage in question goes for minimum 11 weeks indoor I usually it around 12ish depending how you like em.. She is a Beast..glad to see that cut making the rounds.

zenoonez

Veteran
The attached link is a video of my drying operation at garden #2 in one of the two 20' greenhouses that have been converted for drying. Both greenhouses are identical. There are 2 air blowers, 1 small fan, 2 dehumidifiers and a small light ballast in each; All powered by a Generator. Each of the 7 drying racks in each are 3' in diameter. The light quality is not so good in certain spots, but I think you can get a good idea of whats going on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYD7CC5049Y

Regards,

Yeoman you like those hills of Shasta eh? I got blood up around those parts.

Yeoman

Yeoman you like those hills of Shasta eh? I got blood up around those parts.

That's outstanding Zenoonez.. I have def fallen in love with the hills of Shasta and the surrounding areas.. Great folks, perfect weather from mid may through early October, secluded enough to relax, but has everything you need within 40 minutes.. Not to mention great fishing!

I am making my Shasta garden the "primary garden" this upcoming year with 30 of the 8' x 8' x 20" home made "smart pot" planters. It should be epic.

Regards,

zenoonez

Veteran
That's outstanding Zenoonez.. I have def fallen in love with the hills of Shasta and the surrounding areas.. Great folks, perfect weather from mid may through early October, secluded enough to relax, but has everything you need within 40 minutes.. Not to mention great fishing!

I am making my Shasta garden the "primary garden" this upcoming year with 30 of the 8' x 8' x 20" home made "smart pot" planters. It should be epic.

Regards,

Nice man. Well I probably wont be in country but if I am and I happen to be in your neck of the woods I will hit you up and we can go get some beer and bomb ass mexican food.

Yeoman

Lovin my Dri Eaz LRG 3500i..best dehum you can buy

dri-eaz-lgr3500i.jpg

That thing is a beast brother!!!

Regards,

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
That sage looks beautiful and also like its a sick yielder. Funky hazey is what I am all about. How long inside/when outside?

Is it me or is there a touch of mold on that first close-up? might just be copious tricome fuzz, but there seem to be small highlights of gray fuzz.

No mold just tricome fuzz. :) I just pulled down one of these in a screen in a 5 gallon pot and got just over 10.5 ounces off the one plant. funkfingers knows homies that pull 12 ounces a 5 gal. I flowered this plant as a topped 20in plant. This cut yields HEAVY and is killer smoke.

picture.php

Sideways

Jesus- Fill your a fuckin madman- those plants are insane.

I can't wait to see the results from everyone's grow this year- GanjaD, Fillthepotmore, Humboldtlocal, Nomaad, Butte, trinity gold, fisher15, Dr purpur and of course Tom Hill.
Alright lets let the guessing game begin----

Who is going to have the largest yield on one plant- dried product- Guesses at the weight?
The Vegas line has Fill and HL in the lead at even money. Tom could be a force to be reckoned with but with no pics as of late.....
Ganja D, Fisher, or Butte could be the dark horses to look out for. Maybe others......... we'll have to see how it plays out.

I am guessing the winner will have to have one plant- dried, trimmed weight- 11.0 # plus.

Still looking for all the madmen in the house....... who has the monster out there!???? Happy harvests everyone!

Y

Yankee Grower

I am guessing the winner will have to have one plant- dried, trimmed weight- 11.0 # plus.
Biggest plant I've seen personally came in at about 12.5 lbs and that was 5 years ago and grown nowhere near as sophisticated as what some are doing now. I'm hoping the winner is at more like 15 lbs.

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
Biggest plant I've seen personally came in at about 12.5 lbs and that was 5 years ago and grown nowhere near as sophisticated as what some are doing now. I'm hoping the winner is at more like 15 lbs.

12.5 now that i have to see a picture of...

a good friend of mine biggest is 9.9 pounds which i have posted many times on this forum but 12.5 fuck me dead bet he is still smoking on that thing :)

Y

Yankee Grower

12.5 now that i have to see a picture of...
Look up the grower 'Guano Tea' and the thread 'Who can grow a five pounder?'...or something like that...which is on the internet someplace somewhere. All the pics are there and my name was Mountaintechne. I challenged him when he started talking shit and invited myself over. The net result was a greenhouse filled with colas around Dec 1. I'll be impressed when I finally see something bigger than that.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
My Partners in HoneyDew told Me that a Guy up there lost His job as a logger. Had never grown before. Dug giant holes with a backhoe. Enormous holes. Brought in truckloads of good soil, and put in 3 clones he got from a neighbor. They say he got 50 pounds from those three plants. I dont know how thats possible, but I imagine some people in here may have heard the same.
Of course, some people in here look like they got 700 pounds this year..... LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts