What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

THE GROW OFF: CALI HAZE VS MAX GOM VS LA BLANCA

highroller614

[
as for the smoke report....

ive not smoked any yet lol but 3 people who have are as follows

Man you must not be heavyweight like myself. I wouldn't of sold any till I smoked it.

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Yay! Glad to see she is harvested and now in your lungs, may her smoke bring you many joyous days! I only which she had been pollenated with a lil somethin something like shroomyshroom said... experimentation can be fun!

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
auto or regular those are some of the whitest buds i've ever seen. lovely

if your refering to the strain i just harvested then its an auto, ive already got another grow diary up with some sour 60 in hydro but after my current grow is finished im moving onto regular strains, just for the fact i have quite a few feminized seeds that i wanna try out :)

[
as for the smoke report....

ive not smoked any yet lol but 3 people who have are as follows

Man you must not be heavyweight like myself. I wouldn't of sold any till I smoked it.

i am by no means a heavy toker at this time of the year my job is to demanding to be going into work with a messy head,this smoke will be put aside ready for my christmas break and be used as a build up for my trip to amsterdam in the new year, i dont sell weed it was passed onto close freinds who looked after me while she was growing ;)

Yay! Glad to see she is harvested and now in your lungs, may her smoke bring you many joyous days! I only which she had been pollenated with a lil somethin something like shroomyshroom said... experimentation can be fun!

appreciated

im not a big fan of breeding as the amount of selection and work that needs to done in order to get some nice genetics is not my thing and especialy as its illegal to grow here in the uk, id rather focus my efforts on the ladies and generating me some nice smoke

i take my hat off to the real breeders out there who do select the right females and males and put so much passion into their work because it is far to easy to throw male pollen on a female plant and say "voila" a new strain thats not what true breeding is about at least not for me, you would have to grow a few strains more than once to select the right phenos and then produce some quality offsprings imho

LOL<,
Did you read my report on DP'The Ultimate' bro, sorry to dissapoint you but its nothing special at all(imho) & i was very dissapointed as you prolly know, i could help you with a few pointers on her though if you do bother, i hope you get a stonking Pheno or 3 which i failed miserably to do out of 10Fems, i should of found 1 keeper, but she wasnt in, you might get lucky, i hope you do! Its Bogglegum/Bog Bubble, Bubbledust or another Bubblegum type strain i think for me next, theres alot i like out there & the choice is getting better all the time.
But im gonna run this Swisscheese again too, its tastey as bro, found 2 Keepers out of 10 with her, which is what id expect paying top wack for fems!(Nivarna prices are very fair as you know)

Anyway Great Job on the Bud! Enjoy
smile.gif
(gwann my sun!
wink.gif
)

easy scroger

is the dp ultiamte really that bad ?? i have a pack of 5 fems in my fridge rareing to go but if they are a waste of time i might pass them around and focus my attention on something else, ive got some nice paradise seeds genetics and some dna stuff that i wanna try out, i might even do a side by side grow with a dp and a dna and comapre the quality

cheers for dopping all in ill get some bud shots and weights up with my next post

take it eazy

highroller614

blue cheese 12/12 from seed thread

blue cheese 12/12 from seed thread

i dont sell weed it was passed onto close freinds who looked after me while she was growing
wink.gif

I read this in your blue cheese thread.
94g x £10 a gram ill let you boyz do the maths, it would of easily covered the cost of the light in its 1st outting so its all good, happy dayz
wink.gif

I read this in your blue cheese thread. You got to do what you got to do. An extra paycheck doesn't hurt anyone. :bandit::Bolt::Bolt:

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
i dont sell weed it was passed onto close freinds who looked after me while she was growing
wink.gif

I read this in your blue cheese thread.
94g x £10 a gram ill let you boyz do the maths, it would of easily covered the cost of the light in its 1st outting so its all good, happy dayz
wink.gif

I read this in your blue cheese thread. You got to do what you got to do. An extra paycheck doesn't hurt anyone. :bandit::Bolt::Bolt:

yeah thats the price of weed in the uk at the minute, i remember when you used to get 1.3 grams for £10 and 3.6 grams for £20 but times have changed big time over the years, the uk street prices are more inline with amsterdam coffee shop prices however the qaulity of weed isnt

i can gurantee that there will be a drout at christmas and nobody will have anything in stock which pushes the prices up even more, you will be paying £20 for 1.5 grams,

this is 1 of the reasons i set up growing myself is to get rid of the dealers and become self sufficient, also i know exactly what has gone into what i grow no sprayed fibre glass or anything harmfull added to it

the representaion in my blue cheese thread was to compare my results with the current uk market :)

i dont condone selling weed i would rather share it with other people im not about the money i do it cause i love the green and i dont wanna rely on fuking rip off merchant dealers fo my needs

highroller614

$$$$.......

$$$$.......

you will be paying £20 for 1.5 grams, :bigeye:
If I had to pay that :cuss:much I would quit.:noway:. I'm glad I live in the states and have good connections. :pirate::pirate:.

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
right heres a few bud shot of maxi on the dried and cured side of business, i have no idea what my total yield was but lets just say it was a handsome reward for an auto

the smoke report...

i wasnt to sure what to expect at 1st but when i lit my 1st joint i was met with a ditstinct taste, it was not fruity and it was not sour and i can honestly say i have never tasted anything like it before, i cant put my finger on the exact taste but she makes you wanna go back for more, very smooth smoke

the onset was fast the come up was very quick with thoughts rushing through my head at lightning pace then it gradually mellowed out and took me on a massive head trip which lasted a good 2 hours + i had an all over warm feeling in my body and listning to dubstep with the naughty baseline proper enhanced my experience, if you are smoking this variety amongst friends then i can gurantee your gonna get the giggles as she is a proper happy buzz nothing negative what so ever proper social effects

id rate her taste 8 out of 10 just for her own distintive flavour
id rate her effects 8 out of 10 as its a pure happy vibe and proper head kandy
id rate her bag appeal 10 out of 10 trich covered and very appealing
id rate her smell 8 out of 10 fruity with a hint of coffee (nescafee at its best)
id rate her longevity 8 0ut of 10 she lasted a good 2 hours + before i hit the pillow

i would recommened this strain to grow out as she has bumper harvests and is a very enjoyable smoke 8 out of 10

bud shots to finish this post, a lot of people who had this smoke from me said she is proper old school type buzz and was very enjoyable, i had people asking for cuttings lol if only they knew she was an auto

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace

Seedling

You are right about the tric coverage, probably the most impressive ive seen on an out, thank you for a good thread!

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
I agree, thats the most amount of trichs ive see on an auto! Well done mate, i may have missed it but how many total days did she take? I still would have loved to seen her THC content be carried on to something else! Great job bro!!

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
i think i chopped her on week 11 and the breeders say 10 weeks, so it was def around the 80 something day mark

as for crossing her with something else, you really dont need to she has everything you could possibly want from an auto, their is only 2 phenos that you can get 1 which is 70 cm tall and 1 that is over a meter which is what i had, so she is probaby 1 of the most consistent autos out there and i say she because the seeds are all feminized

i dont think you can go wrong with this strain in terms of preformance and end product and the potenial she holds once you get dialled in, more experienced growers will easily surpass 5oz dry with this strain per plant in a short grow time

what more could you ask for except pink buds lol (bet thats got a few people thinking)

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
cheers scrogger, aint seen you around for a bit hope all is well :)

thanks for your input in this thread it was a massive help and i learned quite a bit, your grow knowledge is excellent and is also appreciated :good:

maybe 1 day we can have a smoke together :smoke out:

take it easy bruv

im really thinking about getting some of them maxi goms, there the only auto i find intrigeing anymore, they sound great n them buds look good. please post more pics of her both growing n the buds, shes a beauty

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
maxi has all gone mate lol

the thing with autos is that in order to get bigger results you have to put them in the right enviroment for e.g if you grow in plastic cups under cfls you aint gonna get the same result as a plant grown in hydro under led/hps

get the setup right and the plants will do the rest :)

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
as stated mate great results... I just wanna grab those buds and dust my jam donuts with it :)

Latest posts

Latest posts