What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

THE GROW OFF: CALI HAZE VS MAX GOM VS LA BLANCA

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

more pics to follow......

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
skotty they are some amazing pictures mate :)

cant wait to see her chopped harvest :) my missus is next to me and even she said "there is no way that is an auto" LOL.. showed her the thread from the start and she said you are the man :d

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
skotty they are some amazing pictures mate :)

cant wait to see her chopped harvest :) my missus is next to me and even she said "there is no way that is an auto" LOL.. showed her the thread from the start and she said you are the man :d

lol cheers but ill save the best pics for last :)

her nugs are proper fuking tight so im well impressed, just goes to show that l.e.d's do produce some nice buds and this is still my 1st full grow with them so im expecting big improvements next time :good:

Scrogerman

Veteran
Nice work mate! what you expecting offa her? i cant gauge it at all from the pics bro!

Your Res makes me Chuckle bro, silly Bubbles man lol! Certainly maxing out there, i wonder the ppm of o2 in that, be interested to find out, i know you can get test kits/strips!.
Best of luck buddy! hope she breaks your scales! ;)

Im gonna say 5-7 dry hope its the upper end or more!

lookin good m8 ,im excited to try this strain outdoors ,its a monster for 85? odd days
,seems this strain has massiv potential ,will def run a few in peak of summer next season

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
if space isnt an issue then i would recommened this strain to grow, i have barely scratched the surface of what this plant is capable of and she is an abosoloute beauty to grow

im gonna stick my neck out and say ill have more than 2 oz dry ;)

last pics of maxi.....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
Very nice Skotty :)

thanks

im still waiting to sample her delights as she is still drying out :)

after cutting her down the resin on my fingers was stupid and the smell was a lot like gold seal/red seal from back in the day if any uk growers remeber these strains lol but the buds themselves smell proper exotic fruit, just the smell gets your taste buds going and your mouth watering, ill try and get some bud shots and dry weights + smoke report up in the coming week, i cant wait lol

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
looking the good skotty, very impressed :) hope you pollinated her with a little something

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
eazy now

ive been so busy with work i just aint had time to sort anything out, anyways i managed to cut all my buds down yesterday after 6 days of drying and im impressed with the amount ive got back im not sure on the total weight as yet because i dont have any scales big enough to weigh it all :(

as for the smoke report....

ive not smoked any yet lol but 3 people who have are as follows

1, very fruity taste, and a nice mellow high

2 very nice taste and had the giggles all night

3 very strong with bouts of paranoia

just goes to show the different effects people get from the same strain, ill do a proper smoke report myself when i get the chance to sample a bud

what i can say is the smell is very very citrus with an underlying ak 47 smell, she is very sticky and grinds up really well and fluffy

im guessing i have in the region of nearly 3 oz dry beacuse over an oz has already gone and im still left with nearly 3/4 of my bud

heres a few pics of my haulage

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ill give you guys an accurate amount when i get a chance to weigh it all properly and ill try and photo some proper bud shots as them pics were just on the top of the pile as a rushed effort :)

thinking about it this is not a bad haul considering its my 1st full grow with my new setup and i was using a new nutrient for the 1st time, in fact id say its pretty good going by me (biased opinion lol )

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
well done buddy! Looks real nice, trich layden for sure, mmmmm, Enjoy ;)

cheers scroger your advice has been a massive help in getting my rewards, i seriously can not wait to move onto regular strains and up my game :)

dp the ultimate will be my 1st regular grow in 2011 i know you have grown this out before with mixed results so im gonna see what i can achieve with my current setup and a couple of fems in dwc,

big tings a wag won ;)

well done m8 ,looks like some mighty fine smoke ,so many trichs cant wait to try this strain outdoors in the summer thanks for doing the journal

Scrogerman

Veteran
cheers scroger your advice has been a massive help in getting my rewards, i seriously can not wait to move onto regular strains and up my game :)

dp the ultimate will be my 1st regular grow in 2011 i know you have grown this out before with mixed results so im gonna see what i can achieve with my current setup and a couple of fems in dwc,

big tings a wag won ;)

LOL<,
Did you read my report on DP'The Ultimate' bro, sorry to dissapoint you but its nothing special at all(imho) & i was very dissapointed as you prolly know, i could help you with a few pointers on her though if you do bother, i hope you get a stonking Pheno or 3 which i failed miserably to do out of 10Fems, i should of found 1 keeper, but she wasnt in, you might get lucky, i hope you do! Its Bogglegum/Bog Bubble, Bubbledust or another Bubblegum type strain i think for me next, theres alot i like out there & the choice is getting better all the time.
But im gonna run this Swisscheese again too, its tastey as bro, found 2 Keepers out of 10 with her, which is what id expect paying top wack for fems!(Nivarna prices are very fair as you know)

Anyway Great Job on the Bud! Enjoy:)

(gwann my sun! ;))

Latest posts

Latest posts