What's new

The GrindHouse Outdoors 2008

G

guest3854

Ickis, very nice to hear. Stoked they worked out well fer ya. Loved tha Prophet, super Bubba taste, easier to grow with 3-4 times tha yield. Tha Sonja, yeep hella more sativa and stable as hell. We have tha "official" version of The Prophet comin' soon enough .... ZomB ran tha Sonja's Purple Kush with great success, still holdin tha clone keeper. Reefer them folks lookin fer tha Prophet on other sites, here to ICMag, as this is the ONLY place that GrindHouse will have stock available at.

Steele

Ickis

Veteran
One other thing I would like to point out about GrindHouse seeds is that they all are big, fat, mature seeds. Each and every strain I had all the seeds were beautiful and they all germed effortlessly.

Yeah zombo has a nice green thumb and always has a bunch of kick ass strains. His Sonja's Purple Kush last year was beautiful.

cya I will be on the lookout for the seeds.

Z

zombo

Hey Steele,Ickis,since you mentioned the Sonja/P.Kush,
Got ya a couple pics of a girl thats about to get the chop:
picture.php

picture.php

i love that gal

Ickis

Veteran
Man that is a sweet looking plant zombo. How many days did that go? Did the one you did outside look that nice? When did it finish?

Z

zombo

Hey Icke,thanks bro,she is a beauty.I give all the credit to Steele,after all he did make her,all I did was grow her.
It did very well outdoors even with the minimal care that I gave it.I think if it was given the proper care it would be as good as the indoor.I picked it the second week of October.I'll be doing a few more outdoors this year.
Heres a pic of her outdoors:
8190Purple_Kush_X_Blue_Sonja_9_9_08_II.jpg

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is an update on some of the Prophets. The one had a couple big side limbs broke off by deer. They were knocking down corn and earing it and probably just banged into the limbs or whatever and they bent and died. There are still plenty of buds left. The fattest ones are like a baseball bat barrel and very dense. Crystals and resin a plenty for sure. They are bending a bit from the weight of the colas but they are well staked. The weight has shortened them some but they are still an easy 9 feet.

The trichs are 90% cloudy with 5% clear and 5% amber. I just waiting for them to stop filling in but they seem to be adding bud weight still. Do they have a period near the end where the buds will make a nice jump in size steele? Or is it slow and steady until the end?

There isn't any mold problems either. I'm liking these plants a lot.

thats some damn impressive plants grown in corn
i prefer to grow in corn also but due to more hard weather here im limited to early genetics but its possible to harvest a decent and potent harvest here
the numbers of strains to use in the corn is more limited though

G

guest3854

Zom, that gal was one helluva a looker. Was a pleasure gitting to sample her, very nice up high, good strength, jammy kinda taste, with a smooth and creamy finish. Much thanks ....

Ickis, you have GrindHouse gear goin fer this comin season ? It's runnin' up fast on us, lol.

Gunn, welcome. Unfortunately, I don't think any of GrindHouse s' wares would finish quick enough fer you northern folks, but perhaps a darkening "box". Force flower in tha spring and you'll have nice buds before tha cold kicks .....

Be well fellas'
Steele

Ickis

Veteran
Hell yeah I got some GrindHouse gear going out Steel. I am certainly doing the Purple Kush x BS that I still have after seeing zombo's.

I still get some comments on how nice that first Prophet was.

Gunnar the corfields have been very, very good to me.

G

guest3854

Nice I, you still have The Prophet around er you just runnin' Zombo's PK X Sonja ? Got a really nice sized sample from Z, quality herb, real jammy like ...... Nice to hear folks loved yer Prophet grow.

Steele

Ickis

Veteran
I have a pack of Purple Kush x Blue Sonja that is from Grindhouse that I got last year in a GrindHouse breeder pack. ?? Sonja's Purple Kush or something. Am I crazy? I goota go look now.

Take care!

Z

zombo

Hey Ickis-I think its Sr71Purple Kush x Blue Sonja Bx1,i think.?? is that right Steele.
I'm gonna do at least a dozen of them outdoors this year.,only had one last year.
I'd love to have a truck load of them stinky buds.
Got 2 prophit females(from seed) in the veg room,I'm hoping to get at least 20 Prophit clones in the corn this year.If they yield like Ickis's did,I'm gonna rename her "Profit".

Latest posts

Latest posts