The greatest fraud on Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I still haven't finished that show.

Or Better Call Saul.

While I am within a few episodes of BCS, I have a few seasons of SOA to catch up.

Hey does anyone call their biggest golf club their "traveler"?

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
More evidence of fraud in the system this time in Ireland.

The Beginning of the End of Corrupt In The Irish Courts! This is how to do it.. "RECORDED" Evidence​

More fraud in the courts in Australia, the courts going against the Constitution trying a man in a different states to where he lives;

Mike Holt appealing for help​

Reactions: Rgd

GenghisKush

Side-liners in the legalization effort who are undecided about the effects of cannabis should be steered away from threads like this, lest we lose even more would-be supporters due to their coming to believe that cannabis really is linked in a causal way to mental illness or thought disorders.

Clarity of mind.. "It's a good thing.".

Reading this amazing article yesterday I thought to myself, "There's hope for us yet." (the connection to your comment being: cannabis is, I think, pretty widely recognized as being a good medicine for inflammation due to autoimmune disease such as Lupus.)

article: https://www.washingtonpost.com/wellness/2023/06/01/schizophrenia-autoimmune-lupus-psychiatry/
archive: https://archive.ph/9xYNs

moose eater

Reading this amazing article yesterday I thought to myself, "There's hope for us yet." (the connection to your comment being: cannabis is, I think, pretty widely recognized as being a good medicine for inflammation due to autoimmune disease such as Lupus.)

article: https://www.washingtonpost.com/wellness/2023/06/01/schizophrenia-autoimmune-lupus-psychiatry/
archive: https://archive.ph/9xYNs
It's being found more and more in early trials to have a positive effect on numerous disorders, including shrinking pancreatic cancer tumors in mice nearly 3 years ago, via 2 synthesized and isolated THC-A cannabinoids. There are lots of hopeful outcomes, some more clear-cut than others.

The causal relationship to (especially adolescent male) schizophrenia is and has been mostly conjecture, there being a difference between correlations and causal relationships.

The prohibitionists, much like the wounded knight on the bridge in Monty Pythons 'In Search of the Holy Grail' are slow to admit the lack of concrete evidence of a causal relationship between cannabis and thought disorders, though the correlations are there, and might be as easily explained as being the fruit of poor outcomes in futile or incorrect efforts toward self-medication for pre-existing conditions, or, more aptly, predisposition toward mental illness (had a client or 2 like that years ago; bipolar and kept getting fired from jobs for toking on the job; can't imagine why...).

I was more poking at the appearance that in many of the threads herein, there are folks with less than grounded attachment to reality, who continue to post utter nonsense, Q stuff, etc., and the average passer-by, stopping in for a quick read, might well conclude that cannabis isn't all that safe, even if only based on anecdotal evidence and mere appearances of some of the garbage posted in these threads.

Last edited:

moose eater

Pot causes weight gain if you have enough cookies....

Please don't take my herb away.

And bring cookies.
It can also cause an addiction to really good homemade chili, made with soaked dry pinto beans, small black beans, lots of rich mole' sauce, sweet onions, hot peppers, sweet peppers, and some other 'secret' ingredients.

In fact, I think I'll have another small bowl right now. But just a little bit.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
It can also cause an addiction to really good homemade chili, made with soaked dry pinto beans, small black beans, lots of rich mole' sauce, sweet onions, hot peppers, sweet peppers, and some other 'secret' ingredients.

In fact, I think I'll have another small bowl right now. But just a little bit.

I'd smash a couple of bowls!

I'm baked enough for seconds!

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
Shit dribblers.

A mind is like a parachute, it works much better when it's open, you lot are plummeting towards the earth at high speed and you haven't even pulled the ripcord, you are a dirt torpedo.

moose eater

It's starting to feel like a TexMex night at Cantina del Mostaza all of a sudden.

I wish I had soaked beans now.
Much to my shock and dismay, the local Kroger outlet no longer sells dry small red beans or small kidney beans. And only 1-lb. bags of small dry black beans.

Thus, I broke into my nuclear Armageddon stash of the 25-lb. bag of dry, relatively small pintos, but their consistency is a bit different. Have to make sure not to over-cook them, or the chili might turn from well-seasoned Tex-Mex chili to well-seasoned refried beans.

Alas, there's only one imploding avocado left on the counter, and it's volunteering to be expensive compost, I think. But lots of good sour cream and LOTS of large, sweet onions. And lots of sharp cheddar cheese, too!!

Onions in chili are like hopping beer in a way. You add some early on to the meat mixture, and they add one flavor. Then, like with aromatic hops, you add more chopped sweet onion to the top of the bowl of chili when serving the stuff, and they add a whole 'nother component.

Beer and chili?? Hmm.. Don't mind if I do...

buzzmobile

Veteran
you are a dirt torpedo.
said the rod from god

Have a cigar
1685916315393.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts