What's new

The Great Beer Cup Challenge 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

benjuanman

Veteran
:wave:
Hey Greenmatter I'm liking what I see with ur HDF girls. I popped 4 seeds of it a couple of days ago so will be interested in how urs smokes.
Well heres mine:
picture.php

I

icon

here they are 7 weeks 12/12 1st a close up with hindu x lvpk
picture.php

picture.php

hindu kush close up
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
finally got hands on a camera. grapefruit d-lite @ 4 weeks of 12/12 @8 weeks from seed. beg week 9.

got 3 pheno's out the 5 and 1 male which i scrapped as i did not have the room, i really don't have the room for the 4 girls but im managing. 1 pheno grows tall single cola style and would be good for sogs. but these seem the most sativa in their leaves and have the east amount of frosting. the second pheno is tall and branchy and the buds grow i think its called alternate pattern. one bud per node alternating up in a spiral. the third pheno is a combination of both and it seems to stretch much less. the branches grow opposite pattern with 2 branches per node but on those individual branches the buds grow out alternate pattern. along with the main cola which switches from opposite to alternate growth.

on with the pics.
i didn't number or name them so i will do so now. up first is #1 the one i topped.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

next up will be #2 which is one of the single cola style plants and in mini hempy cup.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

next is #3 which is the second single cola style plant this one is in "soil" miracle gro organic i believe. either that or the other seed starter mix which is mostly peat and coco.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

lastly i want to show the 3rd pheno in comparison, this one obviously not part of the challenge. about 2 weeks in flower, fimmed but it didnt really take. in a much bigger pot and vegged 2 more weeks but still shorter. also sexed much faster than the others. those all needed a week minimum this one showed in like 3-4 days. most likely from the longer veg.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

i didn't put timestamps, but i hope you believe these are the same plants.

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
Some very nice beer cup plants in here, I am honestly amazed at what some of you peeps are pulling off in tiny ass cups, bravo. Today is eight weeks on the nose so I am flushing until they are done.

WelderDan

Veteran
Have to bail on y'all. Between work and a recent death in the family I haven't given a proper update in like 3 weeks. The girls definitely suffered from lack of attention, but are still kicking along. I'm going to pot them up to bigger pots. I did manage to collect and freeze pollen from the boys so I'll make a few seeds and call it a day.

Garuda

Veteran
Thx :) These are packs with predator mites (cucmeris) against my broad mite villains :D but those in there are more or less preventive since I haven't seen a broad mite for quite a while :)

Greetz,
Garuda.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
just thinking of intentionally putting mites in my grow gives me the chills. fuckin borg man...once you've seen the face of evil.

G

guest121295

Feb 26, that gives me time for sure.I couldn't remember when the end date was.My beercup haze is getting lost in an ocean of other plants but shes doing well....I had to come too close to my vertical lamp to take these pics, I forgot my goggles and my eyes are spinning, shes def has enough light...
picture.php
picture.php

Endur

Veteran
Feb 26, that gives me time for sure.I couldn't remember when the end date was.My beercup haze is getting lost in an ocean of other plants but shes doing well....I had to come too close to my vertical lamp to take these pics, I forgot my goggles and my eyes are spinning, shes def has enough light...
picture.php
picture.php

Looking Great CHACO.
She sure is going to yield some great POT....:tiphat:
Peace
Endur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts