What's new

The Great Beer Cup Challenge 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

benjuanman

Veteran
:wave:hey peeps some nice entries in here for sure. Heres my bitch these days, she was a bit slow to begin with but is starting to progress abit more normally. Peace
picture.php

G

guest121295

You guys made some better choices than I did, some of these plants look great.I couldn't help throwing all my tight little OG crosses into big pots....I know the haze/thunk will still at least look crazy!! Nice work, great entertainment.:)

smokefrogg

Veteran
there are so many impressive growers up in here, very humbling

i have fed, i didn't feed enough though, going to brew up a lil guano with some budswel today

took them in last night, they are both back out this morning hanging out under the male, i gave him a good shake after placing the girls back under and could see a fair amount of pollen dust in the air hooray!

G

greenmatter

update round 2

^^^^^ warlock

^^^^^ blueberry gum

12/6/11 2200 mountain time

gettogro

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

This one got burned , weak

picture.php

picture.php

Still it it, Haven't been giving them much love. They need to be watered daily now. sometimes I forget and got limp plants more than once. They are under a 400 hps now. I might be able to get them under a 1k in my main flower room in a day or 2.

Lots of great looking plants in this thread. good times..

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
My dumb ass didn't take into consideration that in order for me to pull my plant out of flower and take beauty shots, I have to walk thru vege,.... where I have a blooming male! :eek::

Bud is LOADED with seeds already,... Male has been moved, maybe she will bring more calyxs up and fill in more inspite of the heavy seeding,... well at least that's what I've got my fingers crossed for.

G

guest121295

Still chugging along here, I had to place a dish under the cup as the plant was drinking so much.I tied the top to the wall and bent it over as far as I could.Very interesting to see the profiles of plants from the same seedstock in var container sizes.The Small cup gives a narrow plant and the wide fat containers have wide fat plants...kinda obvious but worth thinkin' about!:)
picture.php
picture.php

G

guest121295

^^^ See that stick in there? It was propping up a 4" tall stretched out seedling, now look at the thing.It was soo stretched out, sometimes you think those never make it.

Endur

Veteran
What up everyone,
Here is my weekly update...
She is getting chunky, and smelly. :dance013:
Looks like she will be done, in 2-3 more weeks.
Anyways, enjoy the pictures.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Peace
Endur

delic

Hi Folks, Stella & Sprite are filling out nicely. The trics are begining to glisten and they are smelling sweet. : )

picture.php

Think I'll put a camera on my christmas list and treat myself. Just can't get any decent close up pics.

Keep those lovely pictures coming folks, things should be looking great by Christmas

-delic

G

greenmatter

2x heavy duty fruity

^^^^^ red

^^^^^ green

12/11/11 1930 mountain time

looking rough ( i think i cut nutes way to early) but they smell great! heavy duty fruity is a good name for this stuff.

lots of pretty girls stuffed in beer cups in this thread ......GOOD JOB STONERS!!!:good:..... :groupwave:

Status
Not open for further replies.