What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

I may have missed it skipping over the middle 8 pages or so, but wasn't the great awakening one of the phrases used by the Q-Anon "movement"?

Yes, that is correct. Q and the Presidency of Donald Trump were the strategic catalyst for The Great Awakening.

buzzmobile

Veteran
Panchang 04/03/21, Thursday for Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh, India. This page shows Tithi, Nakshatra, good and bad timings etc on March 4, 2021.

Vikram samvat 2077, Phalguna Krishna Paksha Shashthi.
?????? Mar 03 Mar 05
Panchang March 4, 2021
Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh, India
Sunrise 6:49 AM
Sunset 6:27 PM
Moonrise 11:50 PM
Moonset 11:06 AM
Ayana Uttarayan
Drik Ritu Vasant (Spring)

Vikram Samvat - 2077, Pramadi
Shaka Samvat - 1942, Sarvari
Purnimanta - Phalguna
Amanta Month - Magha

Tithi

Krishna Paksha Shashthi - Mar 04 12:22 AM – Mar 04 09:59 PM
Krishna Paksha Saptami - Mar 04 09:59 PM – Mar 05 07:54 PM

Nakshatra

Vishaka - Mar 04 01:36 AM – Mar 04 11:57 PM
Anuradha - Mar 04 11:57 PM – Mar 05 10:37 PM

Karana

Garija - Mar 04 12:22 AM – Mar 04 11:08 AM
Vanija - Mar 04 11:08 AM – Mar 04 09:59 PM
Vishti - Mar 04 09:59 PM – Mar 05 08:54 AM

Yoga

Vyaghata - Mar 04 02:40 AM – Mar 04 11:34 PM
Harshana - Mar 04 11:34 PM – Mar 05 08:43 PM

Vara

Guruwar (Thursday)

Sun & Moon Timing

Sunrise - 6:49 AM
Sunset - 6:27 PM
Moonrise - Mar 04 11:50 PM
Moonset - Mar 05 11:06 AM

Inauspicious Period

Rahu - 2:06 PM – 3:33 PM
Yamaganda - 6:49 AM – 8:16 AM
Gulika - 9:44 AM – 11:11 AM
Dur Muhurat - 10:42 AM – 11:28 AM, 03:21 PM – 04:07 PM
Varjyam - 03:44 AM – 05:15 AM

Auspicious Period

Abhijit Muhurat - 12:15 PM – 01:01 PM
Amrit Kaal - 03:45 PM – 05:14 PM
Brahma Muhurat - 05:13 AM – 06:01 AM

Anandadi Yoga

Vrudhhi (Varthamana) Upto - 11:57 PM
Anand

Soorya Rasi

Sun in Kumbha (Aquarius)

Chandra Rasi

Moon travels through Tula rashi upto March 04, 06:20 PM before entering Vrischika rashi

Lunar Month

Amanta - Magha
Purnimanta - Phalguna
Saka Year (National Calendar) - Phalguna 13, 1942
Vedic Ritu - Shishir (Winter)
Drik Ritu - Vasant (Spring)

Auspicious Yogas

Sarvartha Siddhi - Mar 04 11:57 PM - Mar 05 06:48 AM (Anuradha and Thursday)

Chandrashtama

1. Purva Bhadrapada Last 1 padam, Uttara Bhadrapada , Revati

Mar 4, 2021, Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh, India
Lahiri ayanamsa

Rahu, Gulika and Yamaganda period should be avoided even during auspicious time as these timings are considered inauspicious. Rahu / Gulika / Yamaganda

Day Choghadiya
Night Choghadiya

Shubh (Vaar Vela) 06:49 AM 08:16 AM
Rog 08:16 AM 09:44 AM
Udveg 09:44 AM 11:11 AM
Char 11:11 AM 12:38 PM
Labh 12:38 PM 14:05 PM
Amrut 14:05 PM 15:33 PM
Kaal (Kaal Vela) 15:33 PM 17:00 PM
Shubh (Vaar Vela) 17:00 PM 18:27 PM

Most Auspicious Good Inauspicious Vela (Inauspicious)

Chandrabalam
Tarabalam

Following rashis have Good Chandrabalam till 04/03/21 06:20 PM

Mesha, Vrishabha, Simha, Tula, Dhanu and Makara

After 04/03/21 06:20 PM

Following rashis have Good Chandrabalam till 05/03/21 06:48 AM

Vrishabha, Mithuna, Kanya, Vrischika, Makara and Kumbha

Choose date to get Hindu Panchang

Use this panchang calculator to find panchang for USA, UK, India or any country/city. Enter date and city name and click submit button.

Try this after you get your schedule worked out, Hempy:
Dalwhinnie 15 Year Old is adored for its honey, smoky, vanilla and apple peels flavor notes. This Scotch is carefully distilled at Dalwhinnie distillery, Highland. Based on 4486 votes, the average rating for Dalwhinnie 15 Year Old is 7.4/10.

Hempy McNoodle

“In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, to contribute something to solving overpopulation."
-Prince Phillip

“Human population growth is probably the single most serious long-term threat to survival. We’re in for a major disaster if it isn’t curbed–not just for the natural world, but for the human world. The more people there are, the more resources they’ll consume, the more pollution they’ll create, the more fighting they’ll do…If it isn’t controlled voluntarily, it will be controlled involuntarily by an increase in disease, starvation, and war.”
-Also, Prince Phillip

Hempy McNoodle

“In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, to contribute something to solving overpopulation."
-Prince Phillips

“Human population growth is probably the single most serious long-term threat to survival. We’re in for a major disaster if it isn’t curbed–not just for the natural world, but for the human world. The more people there are, the more resources they’ll consume, the more pollution they’ll create, the more fighting they’ll do…If it isn’t controlled voluntarily, it will be controlled involuntarily by an increase in disease, starvation, and war.”
-Also, Prince Phillips

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/dove-cameron-disney-miley-cyrus-criticism.html/?amp

"...IT WILL BE CONTROLLED INVOLUNTARILY BY AN INCREASE IN DISEASE, STARVATION, AND WAR."

'OVER'-POPULATION^

M

member 505892

picture.php

PDX Dopesmoker

"...IT WILL BE CONTROLLED INVOLUNTARILY BY AN INCREASE IN DISEASE, STARVATION, AND WAR."

'OVER'-POPULATION^

How come there are never any suicides amongst the saviors of mother earth that are always complaining about what they imagine to be overpopulation? Just kill yourself if overpopulation bothers you, that'll solve both the population issue and your angst at the same time. All suffering permanently ended, nobody wants to see a bunch of self-appointed martyrs suffer needlessly for a long time.

G

The way I see things ... the ‘body’ of Science is also the Tradition of Science.

It’s my idea that from the Stone Age there have always been women and men who seek Knowledge, and who try to share their Understanding with Everyone1.

Over time Everyone has agreed this shared Understanding be named ‘Science’. Now and then someone will understand something new but their new idea may not be accepted into Science. It has always been that new ideas might get you stoned to death by Traditionalists.

Galileo would have been linked to Science in his own time. He was a Scientist. He tried to objectively see the things he thought about and tried to find truths about them that would lead to Mankind’s further Understanding.

So the rest of what I have to say is about Understanding and how that happens. To illustrate my point: There is a story about Archimedes, a Greek Scientist of some while ago. You might know he invented lots of stuff we use today.

He was thinking of ways to lift water up for irrigation and had been thinking about this for quite a while. It was a 'burning question' for him. He could not leave the question alone. He was obsessed with finding out. But he could not think of any way.

One evening Archimedes was daydreaming in his bath. Now imagine this: warm water, almost weightless, eyes closed, feeling SO relaxed, drifting drifting, NOT THINKING ... then suddenly he jumps up from the bath shouting: "I have it! I have it!" And runs naked thru the streets back to his Studio to write things down.

What Archimedes had worked out ... or what had come to him while he was in a trance ... was a Screw with which water could be lifted from Rivers, irrigation channels, etc. His original idea is still in use today altho there are generational advancements of his design.

So what I 'm saying, alleging, positing, is that answers come if 1: you keep the question at forefront of consciousness for long enough 2: you still your thoughts/cease the internal dialogue.

Answers come in!(2 )

We don't notice this however because we're too busy drinking whiskey or thinking about the Wife's bum or thinking of ways to make money. Thinking what a prick the Boss is. Whatever.

1We might say that in history’s ‘Stone Age’ ‘, the skill of flint napping, where a particular type of stone is chipped to a sharp edge for many important uses of the time, is an example of Intuitive Understanding (and is probably an example of a natural willingness of Humans to Share).

2 Social Scientists have noticed that people's body language changes at the moment of understanding. Most often, when an idea comes in people will lift their left arm toward their left ear. A short almost un-noticable movement. Then they say:"... the answer just came to me!"

Assuming you have not drunk too much single malt, or have an internal dialogue that will not stop its chatter, this very human phenomena will have happened to you too .... ?

Then how do you explain people like Galileo?

Badfishy1

The ‘great awakening’ will happen when these boomers who love to puff their chest about being ‘hippies’ and anti-establishment freedom fighters finally realize they have converted to corporate/ gubbament bootlickers. Yeah yeah stay at home, wear your face diapers all 6 gorillion of them and order from Amazon! Fuck yeah I love Billionaires now.

G

Assuming the quote is accurate, I find it interesting that Overpopulation is 'out there' for the prince. I mean it sounds like everyone else did it and not him. But then perhaps his children and their children and their children were all immaculately conceived.

-Prince Phillips

-Also, Prince Phillips

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/dove-cameron-disney-miley-cyrus-criticism.html/?amp

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How come there are never any suicides amongst the saviors of mother earth that are always complaining about what they imagine to be overpopulation? Just kill yourself if overpopulation bothers you, that'll solve both the population issue and your angst at the same time. All suffering permanently ended, nobody wants to see a bunch of self-appointed martyrs suffer needlessly for a long time.

ask Prince Phillip

Hempy McNoodle

-Prince Phillips

-Also, Prince Phillips

I guess it's a bad link^