What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

In a previous post, I mentioned that the JFK assasination records are set for release on 4/26/21. But, I got it wrong and wanted to correct it. On 4/26/2018 Trump set the recoreds for release after 3 years (why I got the date wrong). The actual date for public release is 6 months after that, on 10/26/2021. Sorry to get everyone all excited. Six more months....

Hempy McNoodle

i just got my first shot today,the only side effect is i suddenly think windows is the best operating system ever! it was nice,got a call from bill gates and everything...or at least the voices in my head said they were bill gates!:bigeye:

Don't start going all 'Windows 7' on us now, fishstick!

Hempy McNoodle

So if you look at just this part below, we have two WH controlled sites about to launch imminently. [Zero-Day] I think may have been Easter Sunday as the day before was 4/3/21 or 4,3,2,1, and then Easter Sunday we got the 11.4 marker... and within two days we have Clarence Thomas coming out with this??

"'China-Russia-Iran' 'fake' take-down hacks of select platforms (for maintenance) is one scenario being game-played.
[Zero-Day]
Countermeasures in place.
[Example]
Think Emergency Alert System.
Think WH controlled *new* RT 'news' website
Think WH controlled *new* video stream platform
Think Here.
Should this occur, immediate steps will be taken to classify each as 'Public Utility' (essential public services) to gain appropriate gov regulation (control).
Why do we make things public?"

Did Watkins tell Clarence Thomas and Epoch Times to coordinate, in order to add legitimacy to the Q post?
I think not.

Hempy McNoodle

It’s ‘entirely possible’ vaccine campaigns ‘will be used for massive-scale depopulation’: Former Pfizer VP
https://www.lifesitenews.com/mobile...s-will-be-used-for-massive-scale-depopulation

"Last December, Yeadon, a British national, filed a petition with the European Medicines Agency (EMA) to immediately suspend testing on these experimental vaccines due to many safety concerns, including pathogenic priming, which involves “an exaggerated immune reaction, especially when the test person is confronted with the real, ‘wild’ virus after vaccination.”

In their white paper on the topic, AFLDS warned that such reactions, which can be fatal, “are difficult to prove,” as they are often interpreted as infection with “a worse virus,” or, perhaps, a more dangerous variant.

Having maintained that there is “no need of vaccines” for COVID-19, Yeadon emphasizes below, “PLEASE warn every person not to go near top up vaccines. There is absolutely no need to them.”"

imiubu

Spoke with my next door neighbor lady yesterday. I haven't seen her in about a week and knew she had
taken ill. Told me she was sick as hell for 5 days and now felt tired is all. We discussed the PCR tests and
the vaccines etc. She said that she felt that if she were admitted to the hospital, she wouldn't have come out.
See... she works at a local hospital and understands the politics of it. She knows how much $$ each covid
case brings into the hospital.
Also... she said "they" would have to tie her down and force a vaccine on her.
So glad to have neighbors of like mind surrounding me.

A couple days ago, neighbors to the other side were over here in the back yard and no one was masked.
Oh for shame, folks just living life. We built a cardboard castle for my doggie then the son cuddled up in a chair
next to me to show me how to play some new game he liked. OH for shame... bad, bad imi!!! :spank: LOL

I am not part of the "woke" movement (?). I am however paying attention to the liar men and avoiding their recommendations.

Howdy Hempy :) Having an opposing opinion doesn't equate to being "wrong". No matter how many attempts at shaming and nay saying those who disagree throw down... stand strong with conviction, that drives em bonkers :blowbubbles:

TPFTFW

Veteran
No, they are saying only black lives matter, that is exactly why they shot the woman in the face and executed her. Go to a BLM rally and say All lives matter or "not only black lives matter." I'd love to know how that goes for you.

Only ignorant red pilled racists would say that.

anyone wearing an all lives matter t shirt makes me want to punch them in the face and I’m not a person of color.

imiubu

ffs. How is posting about doing violence NOT a violation of site TOU?
Calling people names and speaking of punching those of opposing opinions in the face, says all I need to know.
Glad ye olde ignore function is now fully operational.

MrFancyPlants

How do you feel about the shooting death of Ashli Babbit? Just curious?

Why does that matter? Do you form your opinion of George Floyd's legal rights based on my (probably assumed) feelings about Ashli Babbit? Or, as a "free thinker", do you form it based on your own careful reading of the US Constitution and applicable law? Just curious?

Do any of these pairs of statements seem contradictory?

Everything in the world happens for reasons that are complex and carefully concealed from mere mortals.​
Everything in the world happens for reasons that are plainly obvious to the conspiracy theorist.

The conspirators are so good at opsec that even the society's most educated experts cannot see the evidence of their conspiracy.
The conspirators are so bad at opsec that all their actions and plans can be easily exposed by uneducated conspiracy theorists.

Any "statement of fact" that contradicts the conspiracy theory is either irrelevant or is made up by the conspirators for the purpose of deception.
Any "statement of fact" that correlates with the conspiracy theory is undoubtedly true, and further reinforces it.

Official documents are part of the conspiracy, created to deceive researchers.
Official documents are indisputable when quoted out of context to support the conspiracy theory.

...​

Perhaps if you'd listened to your old man and gone to college, you could have learned about formal logic, proofs, testability and falsifiability of theories, correlation vs causation, etc. In the absence of a shared logical framework for a civilized debate, it's pointless to continue this discussion. I'm bowing out, and implore everyone else to do the same.

I hope you find a gentle, kind, empathetic soul to help you escape the hole you've dug yourself into.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Spoke with my next door neighbor lady yesterday. I haven't seen her in about a week and knew she had
taken ill. Told me she was sick as hell for 5 days and now felt tired is all. We discussed the PCR tests and
the vaccines etc. She said that she felt that if she were admitted to the hospital, she wouldn't have come out.
See... she works at a local hospital and understands the politics of it. She knows how much $$ each covid
case brings into the hospital.
Also... she said "they" would have to tie her down and force a vaccine on her.
So glad to have neighbors of like mind surrounding me.

A couple days ago, neighbors to the other side were over here in the back yard and no one was masked.
Oh for shame, folks just living life. We built a cardboard castle for my doggie then the son cuddled up in a chair
next to me to show me how to play some new game he liked. OH for shame... bad, bad imi!!! :spank: LOL

I am not part of the "woke" movement (?). I am however paying attention to the liar men and avoiding their recommendations.

Howdy Hempy :) Having an opposing opinion doesn't equate to being "wrong". No matter how many attempts at shaming and nay saying those who disagree throw down... stand strong with conviction, that drives em bonkers :blowbubbles:

I changed my tire instead of calling AAA. What brave man I am, standing apart from those 'other guys'. I'm so good, I can barely stand it and you know what else? I ate a big mac in front of Whole Foods!!!!

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ffs. How is posting about doing violence NOT a violation of site TOU?
Calling people names and speaking of punching those of opposing opinions in the face, says all I need to know.
Glad ye olde ignore function is now fully operational.

Complete agreement here but also....
how is it that reading ability is not enforced through TOU?

Latest posts

Latest posts