• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

How did Ron Watkins know Trump's legal strategies that were not publicly disclosed (except by Q) and that it would win (@100%) and completely boomerang on the Deep State? Is Ron Watkins a military strategist? Does Watkins have a military background?

Hempy McNoodle

Maybe you should look at Reddit’s r/qanoncasualties sometime to see the real toll of you and your peers actions.

How do you feel about all of BLM's casualties? Do you remember the mother who was shot in the head and murdered in front of her child for saying (correctly) that "all lives matter?"

Hempy McNoodle

I'll watch it as soon as I have a chance and I'll share my thoughts about it here. Thanks for the info!

I guess I can't watch it without a subscription to HBO max for $15/month. I was able to veiw the trailer. It showed them typing Post 3,880 which does not match the real Q post 3,880. So, there is that. Why doesn't this Watkins guy just post a post while HBO/vice films it?

Hempy McNoodle

And how do you feel about Trump's murder of Qasem Soleimani along with 8 complete innocents??

It isn't a murder. It was a strategic strike on an enemy of the United States. I feel great about it. I am troubled that the Deep State's MSM tried to tip him (Soleimani) off in a national news paper. Do you remember that? How do you feel about that aspect of it?

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is what national DEFENSE looks like, when the country becomes occupied by an (invisible) enemy.

It is hard to recognize, after decades of hostile (OFFENSIVE) military action, which had been often refered to as "defense."

Hey, I went toe to toe [almost] against that but Trump came along and built it up like crazy. He is [was] the ultimate poster boy for the phony military strength card. Question; do you recognize it?

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It isn't a murder. It was a strategic strike on an enemy of the United States. I feel great about it. I am troubled that the Deep State's MSM tried to tip him (Soleimani) off in a national news paper. Do you remember that? How do you feel about that aspect of it?

you are duped.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did you know that Reddit is run by criminal pedophiles like Ghislaine Maxwell. It is a Deep State run social media platform, which is why hollywood isn't reeEeE-ing and sceaming to shut it down..

Ghislaine Maxwell personally arranged for at least one 13 year old for Trump to fuck. Likely many more.

Hempy McNoodle

Hey, I went toe to toe [almost] against that but Trump came along and built it up like crazy. He is [was] the ultimate poster boy for the phony military strength card. Question; do you recognize it?

Biden and Obama weakened our military (strategically, on purpose) so that we would lose the war Hillary was planning to force us all into. Now Biden is on a fast track to weaken our military (pregnant soldiers and Transgender soldiers recovering from their bottom surgeries and full of hormone meds,.. and solar powered vehicles) while ramping up the war (WW3). Trump had to build it up to make sure that Americans are safe from foriegn and Deep State Terror atacks. Did you know that two terrorists from Yemen were just caught entering our border this week? How many have already made it through?

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

So it would be fine to reciprocate on a US general deemed to be a terrorist?

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Biden and Obama weakened our military (strategically, on purpose) so that we would lose the war Hillary was planning to force us all into. Now Biden is on a fast track to weaken our military (pregnant soldiers and Transgender soldiers recovering from their bottom surgeries and full of hormone meds,.. and solar powered vehicles) while ramping up the war (WW3). Trump had to build it up to make sure that Americans are safe from foriegn and Deep State Terror atacks. Did you know that two terrorists from Yemen were just caught entering our border this week? How many have already made it through?

pure bullshit.

Hempy McNoodle

Ghislaine Maxwell personally arranged for at least one 13 year old for Trump to fuck. Likely many more.

Victims have said that Trump is the one person who treated them with respect and did not show any inappropriate interest (because he is part of a plan to take down the criminal conspiracy). Trump is an FBI/DOJ informant and military Intel operative.

Absolem

Not knowing who Jim Watkins and his son Ron Watkins are in regards to all the Q content going thru them is like buying into everything Sean Hannity says and not knowing who Fox News is.

Q drops was hosted by Jim Watkins and the site was hacked and lo and behold he and Q had the same IP.

Latest posts

Latest posts