• Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

lGIjksef.jpeg

Hempy McNoodle

Q Post #34 (November 1, 2017):

Q Clearance Patriot

My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light. On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4). Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted. Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials. On POTUS’ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops carried out. False leaks have been made to retain several within the confines of the United States to prevent extradition and special operator necessity. Rest assured, the safety and well-being of every man, woman, and child of this country is being exhausted in full. However, the atmosphere within the country will unfortunately be divided as so many have fallen for the corrupt and evil narrative that has long been broadcast. We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens. Organizations and/or people that wish to do us harm during this time will be met with swift fury – certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad).

Hempy McNoodle

Q Post #34 (November 1, 2017):

Q Clearance Patriot

My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light. On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4). Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted. Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials. On POTUS’ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops carried out. False leaks have been made to retain several within the confines of the United States to prevent extradition and special operator necessity. Rest assured, the safety and well-being of every man, woman, and child of this country is being exhausted in full. However, the atmosphere within the country will unfortunately be divided as so many have fallen for the corrupt and evil narrative that has long been broadcast. We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens. Organizations and/or people that wish to do us harm during this time will be met with swift fury – certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad).

Notice that Q states that "we will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS)..."
But, What does EMS actually stand for??

Is it the EMS (Election Management System) which we now know was hacked (by foreign adversaries)??
Why is Podesta being mentioned in the news lately??

I hear THERE IS A STORM COMING!

77d07fdfbefff79e383679f92ebece7943f26c971c6d94b776d74ed3d6e8bab6.jpg

Hempy McNoodle

You, of all people, ought to know that when statements are taken in isolated format, out of context, they become the playground of manipulators. Look more closely, Hempy.

Everything must be looked at in full context and all, but also you have to appreciate and pick up on the strategic communications.

Hempy McNoodle

Notice that Q states that "we will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS)..."

Is it the EMS (Election Management System) which we now know was hacked (by foreign adversaries)??

d8d93dfb3a037f87448d0aa0d5ddace30d6a0c8512ce3c0beca4aa75ff7b54bc_1.jpg

Hempy McNoodle

Remember when the AZ Audit Senate Committee said that they have photos (screen grabs) of those who deleted the data? I wonder if they will be suicided or if they will be arrested. If they are arrested will they 'spill the beans' for leniency? Or, will they take the full responsibility??

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Sure, it's aimed at the wealthy. Oh wait, it's anyone with 600 bucks or more in an account. You really think there's a valid reason for the government to track your finances without cause? Not sure you realize what a sea change this will permanently be for all of us.
Fyi, Trump and most rich people get audited yearly. His taxes aren't some mystery to the IRS. Just another excuse for full spectrum government control of our lives. Dystopia-ville.

denial of reality fits you poorly. the REALLY rich (more than $10 million) are audited annually at about 6%. which leaves a lot of cash hidden. next largest group? the poor, making less than $25,000 per at .69% of audits, while the richest folks share of visits from the IRS has dropped by 75% since 2013. (the poorest folks audit count dropped 30%) i guess you think all of the rich just go ahead and mail their check out of an outsized conscience? LOL! no, Chump does not get audited yearly, but i bet it feels like it when you are trying to scam the whole world. he is either lying about how much $$$ he has, or he is cheating on his taxes. probably both...numbers from USA Today...

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Express Mail Service
Emergency Medical Services
Egad Mind Slipping
Ever More Stupid

MGN_1280x960_91203C00-BALUY.jpg

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

the-only-storm-3a4dfcb4e2.jpg

dramamine

denial of reality fits you poorly. the REALLY rich (more than $10 million) are audited annually at about 6%. which leaves a lot of cash hidden. next largest group? the poor, making less than $25,000 per at .69% of audits, while the richest folks share of visits from the IRS has dropped by 75% since 2013. (the poorest folks audit count dropped 30%) i guess you think all of the rich just go ahead and mail their check out of an outsized conscience? LOL! no, Chump does not get audited yearly, but i bet it feels like it when you are trying to scam the whole world. he is either lying about how much $$$ he has, or he is cheating on his taxes. probably both...numbers from USA Today...

I'm no tax expert. I'm not trying to deny reality or whatever, but what does all that have to do with the IRS needing to track all of our bank accounts and spending habits? It's not ok or necessary. You really think such a program is about reigning in the rich? Why did audits of the rich decline by 75% in 2013?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I'm no tax expert. I'm not trying to deny reality or whatever, but what does all that have to do with the IRS needing to track all of our bank accounts and spending habits? It's not ok or necessary. You really think such a program is about reigning in the rich?

you said "Chump and most rich people get audited yearly." i replied to that. do you REALLY think they are gonna "steal" your (or anyone elses) $600 ? really? LOL! if this is what it takes to rein in tax cheaters like The Chump and his ilk, fuck, i'm all for it...they already KNOW what you make (assuming you file taxes), what your bills are, etc. you're worried about a horse that not only has already left the barn, but is long dead and buried. don't like it? don't cheat. i don't know WTF else to say, you are determined that everything "the gubbiment" does is evil. lol. SOMEONE... tracks everything.

Latest posts

Latest posts