Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

buzzmobile

Veteran
Okay I watched your disgusting video. As things go on the Speakers Corner, this is proof positive that Santa is real. To change subjects, if I dare, can you please phone your sister and tell her to come home. She is still hanging around my digs trying to entice me with her curves and big-eyed come ons. I know if I give in she will just devour me.

Wait a little while longer and she'll be parasitized.

That was a short piece of my disgusting video. Watch the movie to get the context if you dare.

Quit being such a wasp!
https://news.mongabay.com/2019/10/praying-mantis-wasp-mimic-new-species-amazon/

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wait a little while longer and she'll be parasitized.

That was a short piece of my disgusting video. Watch the movie to get the context if you dare.

Quit being such a wasp!
https://news.mongabay.com/2019/10/praying-mantis-wasp-mimic-new-species-amazon/

One of your kind turned up down hyar a few years back...tried running for governor but we shut er down reeeal fast when we exposed some photos of her wearing blue face. You can see the green showing through. She tried a feeble excuse that she was just dressed up for a party but our Q-ueen knew better and told us all how she was perejudicial agin the blues. Well we showed her the git for and she got gone reeal quick...if ya know what I mean...ya we woke up...we saw the truth.

Metallyticus splendidus 3.jpg

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mcnodle any chance you could use real facts based sourced materials?. Tweaker, Yourtub, Fanbook are not...

moose eater

Kind of like when my mother would say, "I waited so long, I gave your dinner to the dogs." and all I heard was, "Your dinner's ready."

armedoldhippy

Veteran
"In the meantime, we're gonna double the IRS budget and let them track everyone's bank account."

IRS budget NEEDS to go up. The Chump (and others) keep cutting it back to protect the rich from getting caught & being forced to pay their legal share. if they have cause, they can already check your account. but just TRY to find out how deep of a hole the former POTUS is in the hole, or what he owes to Russian mobsters/govt officials, lol...

Hempy McNoodle

IRS budget NEEDS to go up. The Chump (and others) keep cutting it back to protect the rich from getting caught & being forced to pay their legal share. if they have cause, they can already check your account. but just TRY to find out how deep of a hole the former POTUS is in the hole, or what he owes to Russian mobsters/govt officials, lol...

Trump was owed $1million in taxes. Biden was caught having not paid $500,000 in taxes...

dramamine

Sure, it's aimed at the wealthy. Oh wait, it's anyone with 600 bucks or more in an account. You really think there's a valid reason for the government to track your finances without cause? Not sure you realize what a sea change this will permanently be for all of us.
Fyi, Trump and most rich people get audited yearly. His taxes aren't some mystery to the IRS. Just another excuse for full spectrum government control of our lives. Dystopia-ville.

Latest posts

Latest posts