What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The garden of a primate ( and a hack )

303hydro

senior primate of the 303 cornbread mafia
Veteran
Thanks for the words guys!

Well I had a string of bad events over the past week and my 1000w dual arc flower room had to be shut down. ( room it was in flooded and can't have any heat in new space ) I still am rocking but had to chop a couple girls early and move some some around for the time being..... My 5x5 tent currently has 1x 200w 6500k cfl / 1x 125w 2700k cfl / Growpanel45 and using a 200w 6500k cfl in veg for the time being..... Now it really is the garden of a hack lol...... I'll get some pics up and keep it up to date when I get my new light/lights in which will be next week.

Milo- The brand is sunshine systems gropanel 45 . It works just as well except only a 2.5x2.5 footprint max......and you can buy stiff at near wholesale on amazon and ebay. AIBC LED Lights are a good brand as well, just didn't have anything smaller than the 90wUFOs

SKAGITMAGIC

Not sure what a hack is?? your definitely doing something right, great photography also, I could feel the sticky,I could taste and smell them, your pics got all the senses going, loved it!!

303hydro

Veteran
Thanks Skagitmagic. I guess buy hack, I just mean I'm just a monkey who puts a seed in the dirt. Some guys are truly talented growers with the soft hand and a green thumb, I'm just a farmer who has an extreme love for the plant.

Here is some of my papa's grown buds.

Blue Dream. He's got this shit dialed. I would love to load this up for anyone who hates on the Blue Dream. One hit my friends.
picture.php

" Orange Kush " This is what is was called when I got the cut, it came from ft. fun. ( I have seen it called anything from "purple diesel" to "bananna kush" in centers all over. It's a similar taste to Hawaiian Snow, no bite to the crystals and extremely smooth like breathing air. Tastes like tangerines. Very mild smoke, does extremely well in high humidity environments. You could not infect this strain with powdery mildew if you tried.
picture.php

and the prophet..... He runs a sealed room with a pretty high temps and humidity- He runs soil, just the fox solubles, seabird guano, bio grow, great white, and flora nectar......No color expressions as I had on the same cut, but it sure knocks you on your ass.

picture.php

303hydro

Veteran
and a couple garden shots.....

Bubba does LED.

picture.php

picture.php

Pakistan Chitral Kush- pretty sure it's the purple pheno - was gifted.

picture.php

picture.php

Bruce Banner
picture.php

Buffalo Bill ;D
picture.php

........ and some 77 about to be toked. Yum.

picture.php

Also, I thought the duo was pretty good in soil- the most aggressive nutrient I have ever used for sure. Switching the whole line up to the GO line now with no extra guanos.

303hydro

Veteran
"
petard2.gif
Asking for forgiveness,is always easier than asking for permission"

My grandaddy used to tell me that. :D

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
Lovin the blue dream... Id never hate on it... just would love to try it n my garden... I just got a pack of blue dreamxcasey jones..... be starting that soon.

and that bruce banner looks to be killer as well!! :D what is its lineage again?

Lookin exceptional my friend!!!! keep it up!

303hydro

Veteran
think its OG X Strawberry Diesel..... that blue dream x casey should be crazy!

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I liked the Banner wjen I tried it. One of our buds said it grows autopilot like the chem 4 does. I love plants that dont complain! Apparently there is more than one cut of Blue Dream. I hate on Blue Dream. The high is hybrid, a bit cloudy, lacks euphoria and has a comedown factor.
I just got a different Blue Dream that is supposedly very potent and a very up high. Maybe you have the good cut! I used to run a BD I started from seed that was downright narcotic. One pull and you wanted to slump. Damn I miss her now!
Happy Memorial Day,
RM

303hydro

Veteran
Missed this one... Lookin good man, how you likin those led's?

Well it was either go to a no heat grow or shut down so I like them enough.... But actually everything under them looks pretty good so far. They definitely are great in veg and its really changed the environment in my flower room. The girls sure don't seem to drink near as much water cause of lower temps and I haven't had near as many wind burnt leaves.

P

Paco

Nice dude. I'm gonna have to get one of those LEDs for my veg room.things are looking proper. But watch out on that bffalo bill. I hear that anything from paco is fake ;)

303hydro

Veteran
Nice dude. I'm gonna have to get one of those LEDs for my veg room.things are looking proper. But watch out on that bffalo bill. I hear that anything from paco is fake ;)

In veg LED's definitely have their place redbeard. In flower well... I get a little discount on them so we will see how it works out over time......

As far as gearo de paco..... I've had to cut off ball sacks like every single day.

( KIDDING ! ) ;)

It's as vigorous as anything in my garden man, 100% germ rate, she can take a beating too man for sure. I am lucky I lost the other 3 plants but I still think I got the pheno I want ( williams leaning :D )and it was my favorite plant from day 1.

P

Paco

In veg LED's definitely have their place redbeard. In flower well... I get a little discount on them so we will see how it works out over time......

As far as gearo de paco..... I've had to cut off ball sacks like every single day.

( KIDDING ! ) ;)

It's as vigorous as anything in my garden man, 100% germ rate, she can take a beating too man for sure. I am lucky I lost the other 3 plants but I still think I got the pheno I want ( williams leaning :D )and it was my favorite plant from day 1.

good! Im about to run a few more seeds to see what else I can find. looking good bro...

M

merlot

Lookin' good! Which Banner cut are you running? :lurk:

Hey 303!

Garden is looking nice and proper with some great genetics! I was also wondering what Bruce Banner cut you have.

I have a Banner #3 vegging right now... looking to know what to expect :tiphat:

303hydro

Veteran
couple shots from ufo land. At the moment I got 4 ea 90w LED's in my flower room. Not looking too shabby actually...

Buffalo Bill
picture.php

Paki Chitral Kush
picture.php

picture.php

Banner- getting some late pistils again just as I did with the blue dream.... Don't know why I even tried that flora duo in soil but I am back to organic and hopefully will never have an issue with that again..

picture.php

and last we have the current star of the show ms pre 98 her self Bubba "Katsu" Kush :D

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

she has pretty leaves.....

picture.php