What's new

The Future of Cannabis

whiterabbit9

Veteran
Well I didn't read all the posts, but would like to share my vision.

I believe in miracles first off

I think a part of the blockage is due to the limits imposed by prohibition

once there is no shame/paranoia about carrying/smoking it's gonna be a totally different world

acceptance will bring some peace

man I can just picture it, I would be smiling for a long while
I would feel, so, proud of human kind

I don't believe in regulation,

regulation -> control

control -> power

just let it grow, don't worry about it,

the world will be changing by the second

BUDOGHI

The love of money is the root of all evil. Legalize it take the monetary value out of it and let love rein supreme. Then we can share gods gift in an equitable manner.

med_breeder

I believe that the future of cannabis will follow a similar path to the poppy.
Ask the average opiate user, where the drug comes from, some may say the poppy plant, but most wont know.
In the future I see a world of thc pills, tinctures, sprays, mist, and transdermal patches.

Just like today the average oxcy user could walk past a poppy plant and not even take a second glance, in the future a thc patch user might walk by a pot plant and not even make the connection.

just speculation.
peace

stc9357

I believe that the future of cannabis will follow a similar path to the poppy.
Ask the average opiate user, where the drug comes from, some may say the poppy plant, but most wont know.
In the future I see a world of thc pills, tinctures, sprays, mist, and transdermal patches.

Just like today the average oxcy user could walk past a poppy plant and not even take a second glance, in the future a thc patch user might walk by a pot plant and not even make the connection.

just speculation.
peace

Interesting concept you might just be right most people wouldn't know what a mj plant looks like during the vegetative stage let alone the flowering.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
growers will just need to establish unions and quality standards etc. leave no room in the industry for the corps. go back to the local farmers market/pre-ag revolution style

U

ureapwhatusow

growers will just need to establish unions and quality standards etc. leave no room in the industry for the corps. go back to the local farmers market/pre-ag revolution style

unfortunately unions didn't save us from corporate America

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
no but as of right now we've got the upper hand, growers have been doing their thing for 40+ years needless to say the corporate weed will be garbage at least in the begining, so if the majority of talented growers world wide formed local co-op's you leave no room for the corps. Basically picture a few green thumbed local citizens holding down a garden that provides enough herb for their community. No doubt, it would get to a point where local co-ops are in competition with corps, but as of right now we definitely have the upper hand, we need to study the mistakes made by labor unions etc. and make sure we aren't repeating them. The ball is in our court, we have got to use it to our advantage.

R

randude101

I really do think that the diversity in genetics will be a thing of the past once it is no longer underground. It will be like a Mc Donalds cheeseburger.

Latest posts

Latest posts