What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diary The Further Adventures of Mr VerdantGreen

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi all, there is stock of the BlueDigiRhino
and the Gorilla Vs. Rhino up at seed boutique/bay
:tiphat:
Also you may remember that i had replaced my Ruck/CanFan temperature controlled fan with a new (different) one at the beginning of the thread.... well the new fan only lasted a day and was removed because the speed control on it made a loud buzzing noise (basically a dimmer switch controlling the speed and a temperature probe) and i put my very old CanFAn back in. I tried hard to buy and new Canfan RTE 100 to replace my old one but they are made in the EU and you cannot get them in the UK any more (thanks Brexit... don't get me started)
anyway i eventually managed to get one from Germany and had it delivered to an address in France and then went to pick it up ! -a lot of trouble but that is how good these fans are imo..
They have 4 separate wire taps giving 4 speeds and a temperature sensor - so it will change between its 4 speeds automatically without making a loud buzzing noise that most speed controllers make.
so now i have a new one and my old one can be the spare:
VG :tiphat:
canfan.jpg