What's new

The Full Melt Bubble Bath

TB Gardens

Veteran
chem 4
shes great, but might get put on the back burner for a while.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

blue sat 2.2
first time around with these. two phenos, first is this thin leafed but pretty tight branching lady.. seems like a nice hybrid so far. the next pheno i will show is crazy, she only grows 3 fingered leaves and the middle finger is HUGE on some of them haha. another thing, shes only been in for 14 days and shes already packing it on nicely. i can visibly see very tall trichomes on her, i hope she is something nice.

picture.php

picture.php

M

Mos Cutty

Damn homie you have been busy! Kicking ass and taking names I see, LOL keep on going I'm enjoying the show!

TB Gardens

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

blue mystic
smells skunky, nothing too special that im noticing now atleast.. we will see what happens after the dry & cure. other than that its a beautiful plant, grows super easy and the flowers are gorgeous.

picture.php

picture.php

TB Gardens

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

pre98 Bubba Kush x NL5/haze #9
this is the star of the show....... as you can see why. bah if only you could smell this thing. the only way i can to describe it to people is ... "you know how stinky sour diesel is? well this is that kinda stank, but straight Mint and Kush". everything is perfect about this plant. perfect.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

TB Gardens

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

made a freakin slew of erl this weekend, and some bubble too actually. i like to run the "used" material after we make BHO, we only do 1 run when making BHO so there is always lots of trichs left on the material. ill take some pics of the bubble we i made from it in a few minutes... here is a lil teaser

picture.php

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Nice erl there TB. You'll have to keep me posted on the Blue Sats.. I just popped 5.

The three-finger pheno you've got reminds me a lot of my Golden Goat - when I got her, she was a decent size, with all three-fingered leaves. She just started spittin' out 5's and 7's, but too weird.

TB Gardens

Veteran
Thanks brotha :tiphat:

Ya we will see if the 3 finger lady corrects herself, I kinda doubt it since her stretch is all but done. I hope something nice comes outa her, I know the bs2.2 is kinda a crap shoot.

Yaa brother some mighty fine erl was made last weekend. Erl & wax actually... I need to get a candy thermometer so I know what kinda consistency I'll end up with. Seems like the different temps we purge & whip @ directly correlates to texture and viscousity (word?). Anyways, this stuff has been making my dang ol week pretty slow! Lol. Got a new rig on the way, can't wait to work a shift on her.

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
TB I like to purge with water that is hot to the touch, like being able to stick your finger in it without burning yourself, I find it always taste killer this way even if I need to do 3-4 purges rather than 1 boiling hot purge....now smoke some sativa's and get the week going!

B

B. Self Reliant

Looking great in here! Love the resin.

What kind of rig did you get?

TB Gardens

Veteran
Hey Otto - ya I'm pretty sure he purges with water just under a boil, we will try it ur way this weekend. What are your thoughts on a tomasium? Def spending a piss ton on butane......

B. - umm my brother picked it up for me at a shop out west, I think it's like called Liquid or something? I'm sure it's nothing special. Inline perc, and Ti nail... That's about all I know.

coastal

Damn can't wait to take a crack at that #9.

Yeah man aim for water that's too hot to keep your finger in for more than a couple seconds, but not boiling. When temps are too hot terpines get lost, especially lemon ones... I usually keep some water heating up on the stove and over the course of the purge switch it out so it doesn't cool down. Depends how much I'm running into the dish and what it looks like but I usually purge for 15-20 minutes or so. I usually only run about an oz of buds at a time though... Then veerrrry verrrry lightly and quickly zamboni the dish with a torch (not with the full flame just very lightly run it over the oil) and scrape up. Usually end up with shatter that way and super light color if it budders up later on.

TB Gardens

Veteran
So you put the flame to it after the purge, last thing before the collection?

Ya my buddy always has a tea pot on hand to constantly change out the water so it doesn't get cold. We are packing 1" tubes we made, with a shower cap, they are probably 10" long.... And we are probably putting 18g of material in each tube, and we run about 10 of those tubes at a time into one Pyrex. Double boil it off with water just under a boil, after a long time doing that we move to the stove on low heat and stir and whip for like 30-45 mins. Normally we pull about 15-20g of wax from this, usually it's easier to handle than bubble hash... But every now and then something goes wrong somewhere and it's a little more like caramel. I'm kinda partial to some sexy wax that crumbles and doesn't make a mess.

How long do you zamboni for? How many times do you go back and forth?

TB Gardens

Veteran
here are a couple runs we just mixed together. as you can see the left side is more waxy and the right side was thiiiick caramel to glassy, it would snap off in chunks.

picture.php

picture.php

heres some a couple shots of the waxier stuff i just snapped. i think its time i invest in a camera... any one have any ideas? ill prob go grab it today, rather not spend over $500

picture.php

picture.php

silver hawaiian

Veteran
I just picked up a Canon t2i - I think you oughtta be able to get the body & the kit 18-55mm lens for a smidgen more'n $500.. :dance:

The frickin' camera makes me look halfway ansel adamsy.

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Damn that wax and oil looks dank!! man i keep looking at ur pics of the Pre98Bubba x NL5Haze and im just like wtf grow hahaha. im looking forward to finding the "mint pheno". Your log kicks ass as always!

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
BTW that CJxSB looks super dank. had the chance to medicate on some up at harrys and it was fucking AMAZING!

but on another note that Candy Chem and Sour Dog is on a whole nother level of straight DANK! :tiphat:

TB Gardens

Veteran
Nice u smoked Casey x sour bubble or just Casey? I'm sure the cross has been done elsewhere, but my beans came via LouDog420. Check out his log, he's worked the bubble quite a bit, and it's showing already... Every seed I pop is straight dank of it.

Lol @ the p98 cross ... I'll dip into ur thread, how far along are they? Get ready to see HUGE fan leaves man, for real the little girls bust out gigantic fans. The mint pheno is the only pheno I've found that stretches like an OG. Even the internodal spacing is similar to OG. The bubba leaning pheno hardly stretches at all, very indica, she has leaves so dark they almost look purple/black. The last pheno I found is good for sure, but compared to the Mint and bubba pheno she ain't worth keeping... This one has a mild kush smell and is fluffier in structure. She stretches a little, but won't branch very much at all. So far they've all been extremely easy plants to grow, the bubba leaner likes to ride the N train for a few weeks into F.

UNSPOKEN - lol I know what u mean man, erl in the morning makes for a rough day haha. I try and keep my concentrates to night time use only.... Try is the key word here.

:tiphat:

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
I'm a little late to this one... not sure how I missed it but I'm going to read it all now. from the first and last page it looks like it should be awesome!

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ TB: loudog420 is killin it. I could of swore it was sourbubble x casey. It was def dark incolor so it might have been straight casey but i thought i heard it as SBxCJ lol. Then again i was about 5grams deep in bho :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts