What's new

The Full Melt Bubble Bath

TB Gardens

Veteran
Hey thanks a lot brother, we put a lot of time & energy into our ladies & rooms.

In a couple weeks I'm gunna wire up 3 - 15a circuits for the 5x10 tent that's just begging to be used again. We didn't wanna throw another a/c in the mix, so we just shut it down for the summer & used it as a dark room. We like to give them a 1-4 day drench in darkness before chop, been told it causes the gals to dump resin... Certainly doesn't seem to do any damage, and my buds are stinky & frosty.. So ya.

-----------------------------------------------

We got that #10 in jars now, and zwow. She staanks this go around :bis: just straight fruity Kush.

The conn chem is also in jars & still has a GREAT funk, but it honestly seems to have lost some of it's in your face Chem D smell & smoothed out to a chemy/cheesy/buttery croissant smell. Lol, so basically chem & uk cheese (if ur familiar with it). I am reaaally happy with this as I've wanted a cheese funk in my stable for a while.

Chem 4 is a surprise this time, she's definitely holding a nice mellow chem scent to her, and the smoke is smooth as butter.

... There's a bunch more in jars, I'll do a real good smoke report & write up on Monday.

...... Also a regular update; white berry Kush #5, golden skush, white widow are coming down this weekend. WBK is the keeper here, nit gunna run the golden skush anymore (except maybe 1 indica pheno will get another run, she has a unique smell), and not running these other white widow phenos since we found a really nice one. Blue mystic will be coming down around 55-60 days, I'm so happy with this one, will be my quickest finisher & possibly best bag appeal.

TB Gardens

Veteran
rooms
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

TB Gardens

Veteran
sour dog
this thing stiiiiiiiiinks of lime kushy goodness. absolutely in love with her so far, and she looks like she is gunna yield a ton.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

TB Gardens

Veteran
DRY SHOTS

DRY SHOTS

space queen
picture.php

picture.php

this one is really nice, has a great fruity/skunky/menthol smell. smokes smooth, and carries the smell over into the taste. tough decision but we decided to pull her from the line up, our lady just tends to herm too easily and false seed pods are never fun.

Sam Skunkman MixedSeeds
picture.php

picture.php

this one is covered in pink hairs and is nice and lime green. a little on the leafier side of things, but still very nice and appealing. she has the classic skunk aromas, with a little extra musky funk to her. dont have a cut of her, but not so upset anymore.

TB Gardens

Veteran
durban poison x white widow
picture.php

picture.php

this one is great, definitely a keeper. beautiful sativa buds, and has an incredible kush/menthol smell and taste.

connoisseur chem #1
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

wow, what a find.. this thing is freaking awesome. she finishes around 60-70 days and gets super chunked out and stanks for days. the smell has migrated from super in your face to more refined in the jars. it almost reminds me of cheese now, it has that same sorta thing going on... but then you handle her and the stinky shoes come back out. and after you smoke her, damn i gotta brush my teeth every time. she just lingers in your mouth, and you know everyone is sharing in meaty garlic funk.

TB Gardens

Veteran
DRY SHOTS

DRY SHOTS

chem 4
picture.php

picture.php

happy with her this go around, was able to coax a pretty decent smell out of her. definitely got that chem funk, just more melow than the others. great smoke.

chem 4 growing
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

TB Gardens

Veteran
casey jones x sour bubble
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

this girl is going to be nuts... she is absurdly frosty at a few weeks in. got lots of cuts of her.

candy chem
picture.php

picture.php

TB Gardens

Veteran
Tyga, ohm, masa - thanks for peeping the thread. Stick around, there's always more to come.

----------------------

So we are switching from our organic recycled soil mix and going to start using coco coir. The organic mix has been good to us for 2 years now, but it's time to evolve a little I think. Coco is going to be better at keeping the girls well fed, and making sure we get nice fat chunky buds. I'm also hoping to yield more as a result of this... So let's see what happens.

Right now everything coming out of cloners is going into cups of coco, but I can already tell a difference in growth between soil cups and coco cups. The girls in coco are barely stressed, where as the cuts in soil freak out for a couple days after the transplant. Thus the coco girls are growing faster. Honestly, I'm not interested in faster vegetative growth, as slower is better with just so much happening around the shop.. But if they are eating and growing so well now I'm excited to see what they'll do come flower time.

I also need to figure out what seeds I'm going to run this fall.. Here is what I'm thinking:
- northern lights 5 x haze F2's
- las Vegas purple Kush x NL5/haze
- sour berry cream
- super sour skunk
- mass super skunk x hindu kush
- green crack x shiskaberry x mango haze
- p98 bubba kush x shiskaberry x mango haze
- honey girl
- grateful Casey (Casey jones fem)

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
TB making the same switch to coco for my new run. Picked up 4 blocks of GH coco coir so 8 cubic feet. Im super stoked for the pheno types u were describing in the Pre98BubbaxNL5 Haze. Lookin through the other posts and the pre's look super dank!! Beautiful work TB!

TB Gardens

Veteran
Ya man I'm telling you that cross is something special. Your going to love it... Cherish that shit for sure brother. I'm excited to see what else you'll find with it... DEFINITELY keep the males, fuck that was a big mistake on my part (always is). With such a large selection process going on I didn't even want to think about dropping pollen in the house... Just way to much to handle for a couple ppl. Anyways, I'm sure u were gunna make some beans with em anyways, but in case you weren't planning on it you should now.

The Kush flavor just comes thru so well on all phenos I saw, I know this could be a dank outcross if done right. Do you have any chems? I think this thing crossed to the D or my super stank cut of Conn Chem would yield some verrry tasty dense flowers. Hit me up, we should figure something out. Obviously as long as it's cool with VADO & Otto.

Also, I grabbed the cyco coco, since I've got their nute line on hand from that raffle I thought I'd keep it all cyco products for shits & giggles and see how it goes.

TB Gardens

Veteran
Cool thanks for reading thru Primo.

-- so we have boxes of haze around here (literally), it's a result of the selection and culling process... Basically it's anything too hazy, wispy, or tasteless that gets thrown in the BHO box. We ran a bunch of the material last night, ended up with just shy of an oz of some mighty fine wax :tiphat: still have at least another oz of erl waiting to be extracted, and more BHO designated plants about to get hashed & then ran as bubble after.

Erly morning concentration ;-)

TB Gardens

Veteran
sour dog
this thing rocks, lemon/lime kush... like in your face kush smell. shes beautiful too, buds are covered in trichs and very sativa. shes around 6-7 weeks in i believe, about to blow up.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

candy chem
shes great, always have one flowering it seems :) chem stank all day, with a definite sweetness & over all excellent balance.

picture.php

picture.php

TB Gardens

Veteran
Casey Jones x Sour Bubble
LouDog made a dank cross here for sure. she frosted up soooo early, shes got golf ball nugs all over her & sativa growth. another pheno has been in flower for 2 weeks now and she like barely stretched, shes a frrreaking beautiful bush. she has tons of shoots, and nice tight indica growth.. i cant wait to see what she turns out to be, cus her sister is stellar!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts