What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The "FRESH" spot

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
You can't be that bad if you got 72 rooted bro.
What method are you using to clone? I used to suck at cloning. I was the worst.......then I made a DIY cloner from this thread. Now everything roots. EVERYTHING.

Good luck with the grow Joe.

:tiphat:

im using jiffy peat pellets....i tried the aero cloner but i get better results in jiffys because the water in the cloner gets too hot....and aerocloners take up too much room.

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
Pics

Pics

just a few pics of what i got started...theres the mommas that produced the clones(they are recovering from a variety of issues), then theres the rooted clones under 1kw hps, then theres the unrooted clones in the tray(still waiting), then theres the room with my dirt and amendments that im using to mix and pot for now but will be used for flowering when the time is ready.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_2166.jpg
    IMG_2166.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2167.jpg
    IMG_2167.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2168.jpg
    IMG_2168.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2169.jpg
    IMG_2169.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2171.jpg
    IMG_2171.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2172.jpg
    IMG_2172.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2174.jpg
    IMG_2174.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2175.jpg
    IMG_2175.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
thx man....

heres a few more pics on dec 25

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCF2235.jpg
    DSCF2235.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCF2234.jpg
    DSCF2234.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 4
  • DSCF2233.jpg
    DSCF2233.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 7

Blaze215

just a few memorable pics from my last show ;)

attachment.php
Truly exceptional work Joe. It certainly is a garden paradise in there!

Can you do me a favor and detail your growing style along with your nutrient regimen and atmospheric settings?

They say that pics speak louder than words and right this one is SHOUTING at me...haha.

Thanks,

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
Truly exceptional work Joe. It certainly is a garden paradise in there!

Can you do me a favor and detail your growing style along with your nutrient regimen and atmospheric settings?

They say that pics speak louder than words and right this one is SHOUTING at me...haha.

Thanks,

that crop there was the whole Advanced nutes line up...3500$ worth, lol

plants were vegged 3-4 weeks then on the day of flip i lolliepopped all plants lower growth, transplanted them into their final 7 gal containers

followed advanced feeding chart but burnt the plants by following their chart and going over 1.8 EC....

co2 was at 1200ppm

Blaze215

that crop there was the whole Advanced nutes line up...3500$ worth, lol

plants were vegged 3-4 weeks then on the day of flip i lolliepopped all plants lower growth, transplanted them into their final 7 gal containers

followed advanced feeding chart but burnt the plants by following their chart and going over 1.8 EC....

co2 was at 1200ppm
Thanks.

That is insane...$3,500???? Well, as long as it panned out for you I am sure it was worth it.

In another one of your posts you speak about a veteran grower that pulls 32 #'s from 15k worth of lights.

Can you elaborate?

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
with the old strain he ran ya, but he changed his techniques with the new setup

is old setup was 200 plants, 20 lights, 7 gal pots...(same transplanting at 12/12) mixed his own soil and watered at 650 ppm with 14-5-38 every watering @ 6.5

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
Joe, I remember you talking about the dude giving the plants like 36 hrs darkness or something right at the flip? Do you do that, or have any experience with it? Everything is looking great, I know this is going to turn into some epic shit soon.

And I would love to cop some of those diesel seeds if you make them. Had a real bad experience with the last rez drop on the SD IBL, and I really need some of that in my life.

Keep it green brother.

aod

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
no prob man ill def have you on my list

the nycd seeds that im using for the diesel are 100% germ rate from 12-24 hours and 50/50 male female...they are really stellar genetics...all the diff phenos look like they grow the same style....the difference is the smell, basicly 1/10 will get the amazing ripe red grapefruit smell and taste...dont get me wrong they all get that but 1/10 is extra special and extra strong smelling and tasting

ill be sure you get a nice chunck of seeds...ill be looking for testers either way so...

and ya 36 hrs dark ive done it many times before, totell you the truth i dont really notice a big diff other than the stretch that occurs during the 36 hrs dark

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
well heres a few pics of the 29th

all mother plants have taken back to their health, or atleats they are on the path..all leaves pointing up...i had a problem of overwatering(soil didnt drain properly and got water logged), fungus gnats, and slightly low ph(i had forgot to add dolo lime)

problem as been corrected and things are taking off, ill probably veg 2 weeks and flower

most of the clones have been transplanted, couldnt do the rest, for one they are a bit small still, and i ran out of dirt

the moms
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

and here is what i use to cool the rooms...got 2 of them

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCF2249.jpg
    DSCF2249.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCF2250.jpg
    DSCF2250.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCF2248.jpg
    DSCF2248.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCF2247.jpg
    DSCF2247.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCF2246.jpg
    DSCF2246.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCF2245.jpg
    DSCF2245.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCF31793
    DSCF31793
    41.8 KB · Views: 23
  • DSCF2252.jpg
    DSCF2252.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCF2253.jpg
    DSCF2253.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 5

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Damn Joe! that room is bumpin! those mothers are some massive bushes for sure. How long have you had the mothers? I must say eveytime i view this log i always get a smile ear to ear :tiphat: one day ill be back up at this level again but untill then ill just kick back and enjoy the show!

Have Fun Be BLUNTED!
-NEG978-

P.S. HAPPY NEW YEAR MAN! Wish best of health to you and your fam and those lovely ladies!

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
joe

joe

you know this inspired me to germinate my last 6 seeds from the original fist batch of the Super Lemon Haze =) i´ll post pics when room is done with hopefully some of this in there.:tiphat:

and this was to date the nicest plant ive grown, i only wish i had kept her to be a mom, she was a freebie seed that came with another order...ive since bought 2 packs of SLH and still havent come across a pheno anywhere close to this one....she smelled and tasted like lemon cotton candy

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

dankohzee

Howdy Joe. Man, this place blows me away! Wow! Thats a lot of work to keep up on. How old are the clones in the smaller pots? I'm doing my first indoor grow and have never worked with clones until now. I just took my first 40 cuttings:)

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
well i "prevegged" them in 4" square pots to get good roots for about a week and a half with only water(that gave me a slight deficiency) in the picks they were just transplanted so i would say about a week and a half in those picks...

i ran out of dirt and will be getting more tomorow and will finish to transplant the rest...then i will take more pics