What's new

The --Freak-- Show

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
yeah man you have some sweet genes in there! did you cross the Haze/Skunk to the northern lights?

pics dude!
ArcticBlast

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
join the club..i sometimes wonder if i don't sleep bcuz i grow in my house..paranoia kinda..i know i am always thinking of my grow anyway..you know how it goes.plans, cross this and that,excitement curiousity..
rambling..

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

yea well for the past week, except for last night Ive been waking around 3 am, and not going back to sleep... staying up nearly 24 hours a few of those nights.....

ArcticBlast

Veteran
join the club..i sometimes wonder if i don't sleep bcuz i grow in my house..paranoia kinda..i know i am always thinking of my grow anyway..you know how it goes.plans, cross this and that,excitement curiousity..
rambling..

yeah i have this problem, almost exactly as you described it :joint:

ArcticBlast

ArcticBlast

Veteran
yeah i was having a hard time with my new camera (fuck reading the directions lol) until i accidentally pressed a button that said "BS", and that happened to be the "Best Shot" menu, full of macros and special settings for awesome shots lol :joint:

ArcticBlast

ArcticBlast

Veteran
yeah dude, they look healthy as hell! lol all your pics have this "foggy illusion", you must be hotboxing your grow while you're taking pics, huh? :joint:

lookin good!
ArcticBlast

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking good bro
the little ones look healthy and pic 8 has some good branching lower down..
keep it up