Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
So, when dems get a majority senate and the white house,
they can do whatever they want.

Cool.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Claw back some of that ex-GOP overreach

overreach is NEVER given back. the pendulum will swing even further from the center because payback is a bitch. everything that trump has pulled will be repeated by the dems because the GOP refused to rub puppy trumps nose in the pile of shit he left on the living room carpet. gun control, environment regs etc. hide and watch. it aint gonna be pretty, except for listening to trumps apologists/enablers whimper... what is good for the goose will be abused by the gander. ignorant motherfuckers...STOP SHOVING THE DAMNED PENDULUM!

M

Mr D

It's been fascinating to watch Democrats pivot from trying to pull down the statues of our racist slave owning founding fathers to some sort of framers worship service...

h.h.

Veteran
It's been fascinating to watch Democrats pivot from trying to pull down the statues of our racist slave owning founding fathers to some sort of framers worship service...

I’m sorry that they pulled down your racist heroes.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is where I lived for awhile when is was in my teens.

https://www.tatankamovie.com/hidden-history

Interesting film. Did your family go there or did you go on your own? There were quite a number of places like this throughout the west coast from California to Northern British Columbia. I stayed at one near Paradise,

Experiencing and helping mold society through the 70s is likely without simile.

M

Mr D

I’m sorry that they pulled down your racist heroes.

Sorry I don't have any heroes, not in to idol worship.

However don't let that stop from calling those you disagree with you, a racist without proof.

God forbid you should redirect your focus to the corrupt DNC working to get Trump reelected.

I guess the prospect of spending 5 more years telling the same people over and over how much you hate Trump while painting those who disagree with your profound wisdom as racist is just to god damn tempting to pass up.

h.h.

Veteran
Interesting film. Did your family go there or did you go on your own? There were quite a number of places like this throughout the west coast from California to Northern British Columbia. I stayed at one near Paradise,

Experiencing and helping mold society through the 70s is likely without simile.

I should say stayed. I was living up and down hwy1. I’d stay there off and on. Just me.

h.h.

Veteran
Sorry I don't have any heroes, not in to idol worship.

However don't let that stop from calling those you disagree with you, a racist without proof.

God forbid you should redirect your focus to the corrupt DNC working to get Trump reelected.

I guess the prospect of spending 5 more years telling the same people over and over how much you hate Trump while painting those who disagree with your profound wisdom as racist is just to god damn tempting to pass up.
You seemed upset they were getting pulled down.
There was no other point to your post.
Other than you thought it should be backed up by abandoning our Constitution.
Your logic being if one doesn’t like racism, they’re shouldn't be patriotic.

M

Mr D

You seemed upset they were getting pulled down.
There was no other point to your post.
Other than you thought it should be backed up by abandoning our Constitution.
Your logic being if one doesn’t like racism, they’re shouldn't be patriotic.

Saying something is fascinating to watch = being upset in your mind?

Do you really expect me to take you serious when you say such nonsense?