What's new

The First Time You Got Caught with Weed???

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
What a nightmare. I remember coming home and my mom being "YOUR STONED"

I thought I was slick and kept my drug use off of everyone's radar.

I primarily smoked weed but I ate a tremendous amount of valium. Before they became triple script my father used to write his own scripts from his brothers script pad (with permission). Needless to say there were alot of valium at dads house. I also sniffed alot of glue. I only remember getting caught smoking weed a couple times and sniffing glue once and taking a few too many pills a couple times but like I said I really thought I kept it under the radar.

My mom brought me to see someone to talk to about my behavior and how I was feeling, I didn't get it but I figure I would get her off my ass, she was really being a drag.

The guy asked me a few questions and a few minutes later asked my mom in and said maam your son needs to be institutionalized.

Two attendants (big dudes in white coats) came in and took me away to a locked ward to spend my summer.

learned alot about drugs I never heard of form the older and crazier patients

the one that interested me the most was LSD

first thing I did when I got out was smoke weed

second was do the drug that interested me the most when I was in there

wasn't too long before I got in trouble (first went away at 13) and went back again at 15

I was good a long time after that and then i got in trouble a few times with the law after that but nothing to major nothing that really stuck but some really fucked up situations

lol

I got a good one about being stop and frisked out a car

was in brooklyn wiht a friend going to a loft party

had jar in jacket asked friend hey shoudl i ditch the jar are they gonna pat down? he says idk

so inside my jacket i start to transfer weed form a jar to a bag and all of a sudden a dude opens my car door and pulls me out of the car

its the cops

there was a near empty eye drop container that thankfully went unnoticed but they found the weed right away and took my car in and tossed it for evidence

they took in my friend as well with his jacket in the back seat

half a day later after sitting all night in a cell we get released and the DT says he listen sorry about that your good to go, by the way I left the pot I found in your jacket I left there for you

as if sorry I busted you for pot

I still had misdemeanor charges I had to deal with (from what should have been a violation not to mention I was illegally taken from the car and searched)

apparently they profile people who go to these parties and try to bust them with drugs that carry felonies

MJBadger

Veteran
Mom: where did you get this weed from young lady!
Me: Under the sink in your bathroom

Mrs Bubble , my ex girlfriend I mentioned in my earlier post used to sneak downstairs late at night to smoke a J by the doors that opened onto the garden , she sparked one up took a couple of puffs when her mum said " So this is where you smoke dope then "
Mum had walked in behind her J in hand , that night they both found out each other smoked dope & kept it from the stepdad as he was a weird r sole .

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
this thread is super entertaining! :D

The first time I got caught I was 16 years old, and I was with a neighbor in his room, we had rolled a giant joint with some amazing herb that was supposedly Jamaican, it was lime green with little orange hairs, it was lightly pressed and had a citrus smell.

anyway, we were sitting on a couch facing the door to his room, we were with his dog and we were home-alone, at around 5pm. We were half-way through the joint, when out-of-nowhere his mom opens the bedroom door! :yoinks: I had just taken a huge hit and was exhaling what seemed to be an endless cloud of smoke right into her face; and my reaction was to slowly move my arm so as to hide the joint behind my back, this caused my friend to explode into uncontrollable laughter, while I tried to greet his mom lol... she just looked at us with a really pissed off face and then she just closed the door and left.

I left after we had finished the joint, as my friend did not let me put it out; I left through his bedroom window as did not want to face his mom. But it turned out she did not say anything to my friend or to me the next time I saw her, she acted like nothing had happened, so that was very cool of her; she kept being the super nice lady she always was with me, was always thankful for that.

I was caught another two times, when I was 17 by an uncle, and when I was 19 by the police in Venezuela, but they only took away two joints and did not bother me much due to a deal we made :D and thank God I have not been caught ever since.

peace!

Midnite Toker

Veteran
I was 16 and my bedroom was in the basement. I had a great big oak desk down there and when I set the chair on it I was able to look out the window and it seemed to be a good vent. I didn't realize the smoke went into the kitchen window right above me. My Mom figured it out, caught me and delivered a quick lecture. She said she wasn't gonna tell Dad, it would kill him.
About a month later my Dad found my dime bag. "what the hell is this?"
"It's the evil weed Dad" and "holding it for my girl". Dad's lecture went on and on but finally finished with "I'm not gonna tell your mother, it would kill her."
They never got together on it and I kept on toking.
My Dad started checking my fingers when I got home late:dunno: and my Mom became concerned about my favorite music.
"Time for Me to Fly is about doing the drugs isn't it"
Golly~mT

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've never been caught with weed. Not by my parent or by law enforcement. I can't be "caught" these days, since it's legal here with a medical recommendation. I guess it could happen if I was on vacation in a place where it's still illegal.

I haven't been caught with weed, but the cops caught me with a pack of cigarettes at 2 am when I was 15. They didn't charge me with anything; they just called my mom. She wasn't exactly happy to get a call from the cops at 2 am when I was supposed to be asleep at home. The funny thing is I was actually holding them for a friend. She didn't believe me for some reason.

jpt again

Makes me want to go out and get caught, just for a story to tell! Well, I sort of..got caught, I guess.

I was pulled over by the Calif Highway Patrol in 2012 on a very warm September day with a pound in a large plastic bag, some oil and smoking devices..probably other stuff, I no longer recall..all in my car. And I could smell it. No smoke, though.

He kept insisting I roll the passenger window down, more and more. Windows are so dark, you can't see in. I have a legit script for that. His entire body, right up to his gun, was in through that window

My Rec' had expired a few weeks before(I forgot).
Didn't have my drivers license with me.(I didn't know where it was)
Gave him my disabled person lic permit, instead of my car registration..he said nothing. IDK my car registration was expired...he said nothing.

The next day, While hunting for my CDL I discovered my registration to my car for the previous year and realized, my car registration expired in July.

He wrote me up for
A: 17 miles over the speed trap limit
(*in reality, i was 9 miles over that limit)..
B: for not having my CDL with me.

$780.00.
considered it a break..it could have been much worse! It could have ruined my entire afternoon, particularly if, I had been on my way home..after toking.

I considered it a 'big' break, at the time.:biggrin: jpt

Jbomber79

Veteran
I Got Busted

I Got Busted

So... There I was 16 hiding my dime bag of schwag that I was obtaining for some guys from cali that were fighting a fire in southern NM... this hiding spot was an old tree that had some pockets where the root system went into the ground.

As I'm stashing I happen to look up and see the preachers son looking in my direction..

School get's out and I run over and grab my shit, as I am running to catch my ride home I see the officer who happened to be down the line related to my ass pop out of the old library... Fucker hand cuffs me and we go to the jail...

.5hr goes by parents come... everyones upset but step dad rips the relative a new one and reminds him of his past life as a youngster..
Besides being kicked out of school I was never charged for possession...

In all this experience probably strengthened my awareness about keeping the ganj a secret which probably saved my ass....

A few years back I was in a non med/non legal state one day the cops roll by.. I worked from home... These guys say they got a tip I'm slanging..lol I had just taken a mean bong rip and blew it up the chimney 10 min before they rolled by.. As the story goes I ended up confessing to 5grams and getting a misdemeanor.

Now there may or may not have been 14lbs in my garage~

Peace,
JB

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I considered it a 'big' break, at the time.:biggrin: jpt

Lucky break. :) I had one of those myself.

I was driving from Atlanta to Orlando one night back when I was growing in Georgia. I had a pound of weed in the back seat along with a gallon of GHB and 10 hits of acid. I was drinking a beer and driving 90 in a 70 on the Florida Turnpike. Stupid. At least I had the weed sealed in mason jars so you couldn't smell anything.

The cop seemed more nervous than me for some reason. He seemed relieved when I turned out to be a clean cut white guy. He gave me a ticket for a few hundred bucks and let me go. Scared the shit out of me at the time. I learned my lesson after that. Don't drink beer or speed when you're going on long road trips with drugs in the car.

paper thorn

Veteran
Mom found my little corner of a bag of weed and my pipe. Had a packed chamber. Ha, remember chamber pipes?? She takes it gives me the lecture, tells the old man...

"Where'd you get it?" Told her I was just holding it for a friend. Who? Tossed Jeff under the bus lol, she didn't know Jeff's parents, so it really didn't hurt him. I don't think she believed me anyway.

So a couple weeks later I get sent to take the trash barrels,(we lived in the boondocks) down to the dump. I'm emptying the barrels from the back of the truck and BAM! there's my pipe with chamber weed still intact. Oh Yeah!

RetroGrow

Veteran
Well, the first time was 1969. I had just scored two pounds of Columbian Gold. It was in a big brown grocery store bag. I was stoned, and was sitting in the parking lot of the apartment complex that I had gotten it from. I was so happy, I was sitting in the car (at night), and I had the bag in my lap and was running my hands through it, just digging on my score. Next thing I knew, a flashlight was in my face. I looked up, and it was a police officer looking at me with my hands in the cookie jar. I almost pissed my pants. My whole life flashed before me, and I could hardly speak. The cop saw how scared I was, and I guess he felt sorry for me, as he let me go. Didn't even take the herb. I have always wondered if he was so clueless that he didn't know what it was, or if he saw a young kid who's life he didn't want to ruin. I was very paranoid driving home, thinking that he must be following me.

P.S.: Forgot to mention, this was the first time I ever scored a pound or more, and almost got caught. Lesson learned. Next time was many years later, but then it was a plane load. Pilot went down. I didn't, but lost my plane, a beautiful Beechcraft Queen Air, twin engines and flew long range and over the weather. We wouldn't dare land in Florida, as there was too much heat, so we went from Jamaica to Vermont, with one quick stop to refuel. Feds got the plane.

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
It was in 1973. I was 15. My friend and I had just scored an oz. and were headed out to the woods to toke up. Instead, the chief of police (who must have saluted a full size poster of Jack Webb every morning) pulled up and called us over.

He said he had a call that someone was "peeping by night" in this area and asked to see what was in my friends pocket (where the oz was currently stored). My friend said, "not without a warrant". The cop said, "I don't need a warrant, I'm arresting you for peeping by night."

He then searched us and found the oz. We were taken down town to police headquarters for booking. Joe Friday wannabe was probably dreaming of his big bust. He tried to grill us, but we didn't tell him shit. Finally, we were sprung with a date in court in the future.

My friend never came to trial because the judge ruled the search illegal. I, however, still had my day in court. Having to drop the drug charge, they picked up the "school truancy" charge.

I did 9 months in reform school. Turned out to be the best thing for me. I learned to play the game, but keep my inner self intact. A lesson that came in handy as hell in the Air Force. :biggrin:

Stinkymutt

Good reading ! I made it 15 yrs without getting caught with any . It was memorial weekend and we were in the boondox camping. I brought an oz with me and a qp of mushrooms. Someone was supposed to buy mushrooms at camping area so I had scales and a few sandwich bags too . People backed out on mushrooms so still had about 3 oz left . On way home we come over a hill in rd and see a road block set up by fish n game and border patrol. They found all my shit after a BP guy opened my truck door and said I smell marijuana . And we had not been smoking in it ! So I was cuffed for 3 1/2 hrs being "detained" waiting on a dea agent . DEA guy shows up talks to game wardens for a half hour and sees what they got . He takes me to his car and tells me " Im so fucking pissed they called me here for this " . He asked me a bunch of questions and I stuck to my story. I told him i bought the mushrooms from some fat guy in the camp area. And that the scales were so I knew how much weed I was putting in a joint haha . But he was too pissed off at wardens to care I think . I got charged with simple possesion of both mushrooms and weed . Paid an $1100 fine and went till the next time .

paper thorn

Veteran
Retro, man feds taking your Twin Beech, that had to suck. My dad loved flying them, took us kids up so many times.

bmp420gti

Busted at 20 in Los Gatos with like 2 grams, cited and relesed and had to go to "drug class". Arrested and spent 2 weeks in pima county for posession in arizona, released on a plea deal with a fine paid of 420.00 dollars oh the irony. Fuck that state so much. Went med and legal and never looked back, pulled over many a time and searched and let go with no problems thankfully. Maybe now that im older in my 30s they dont give a fuck.

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
It was in 1973. I was 15. My friend and I had just scored an oz. and were headed out to the woods to toke up. Instead, the chief of police (who must have saluted a full size poster of Jack Webb every morning) pulled up and called us over.

He said he had a call that someone was "peeping by night" in this area and asked to see what was in my friends pocket (where the oz was currently stored). My friend said, "not without a warrant". The cop said, "I don't need a warrant, I'm arresting you for peeping by night."

He then searched us and found the oz. We were taken down town to police headquarters for booking. Joe Friday wannabe was probably dreaming of his big bust. He tried to grill us, but we didn't tell him shit. Finally, we were sprung with a date in court in the future.

My friend never came to trial because the judge ruled the search illegal. I, however, still had my day in court. Having to drop the drug charge, they picked up the "school truancy" charge.

I did 9 months in reform school. Turned out to be the best thing for me. I learned to play the game, but keep my inner self intact. A lesson that came in handy as hell in the Air Force. :biggrin:

Damn!...where did you go to school at?...hell's kitchen :D (strict attendance policy?) :whip:

10ftGanja

I was a freshman and was just starting to buy oz's and flip small bags at school.
I was taking a bag full of dimes to school in the morning and my mom walked in while I was loading up.
Got busted by the pigs a few weeks later.
Probation and piss test. Never quit, never failed.
Nobody likes a quitter

Psyco G

My dad found a 8th of black hash in a bag one time, I'd dropped it when I got out of my car on the driveway, he must of come out the next morning to go to work and found it. I was 17. My mother has MS but refuses to take any illegal drug as she calls it, I'd been hastleing her to try weed since I was 15, she never would. Anyway back to the point my dad comes home and says to me, 'I've got somthing of yours,' I shit myself that feeling of despair comes over you. Dad looked at me and said, ' I've got some hash upstairs you can have if you want, I got it for your mum but she won't have it. He gave me my black hash back and a lump of Moroccan he had to boot. He told me years later he had been given it by a bloke from work. My dad doesn't smoke dope but I've heard stories from his friends that he used to have the odd puff