What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The First Official IC Mag Yogurt Cup Clone Growoff & Puffout!

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sup dansbuds, cut that purple lady down yet? lookin real beautiful over there.....

here is my flo x white ogk:
picture.php

^showing some nice fall colors, not temp induced as their space stays around 79...
just started flushing my yogi cups now, will be a nice long flush

picture.php

^crazy cord root style where the tiny rockwool disintigrated.... not so pretty but i figured i'd show it anyhow.

gona try to grab some macros & post them as well.....

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sup dansbuds, cut that purple lady down yet? lookin real beautiful over there.....
Yeah she was chopped dried & is curing as we speak . sorry about not updating ... she came down with my last harvest & with all that was going on with that ... i kinda just forgot about her till i read the thread .

she came out pretty good ... a few ambers here & there . nice deep purple coloring & the ooooh so sweet berry smell :)
I just weighed her out as i was typing this .... 6.8 grams ... not bad :)

see ya all on FEb 14th for the smoke out !!!

DSCF0273_zps096091fe.jpg

DSCF0272_zps1bd4c588.jpg

DSCF0268_zps39df6115.jpg

Last edited:

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah she was chopped dried & is curing as we speak . sorry about not updating ... she came down with my last harvest & with all that was going on with that ... i kinda just forgot about her till i read the thread .

she came out pretty good ... a few ambers here & there . nice deep purple coloring & the ooooh so sweet berry smell :)
I just weighed her out as i was typing this .... 6.8 grams ... not bad :)

see ya all on FEb 14th for the smoke out !!!

almost 7 grams for 6 oz of soil space.... good job dan!!!
no worries dans buds, when u get a chance grab some dry nug pics for upload.... real nice work stickn with it in all it's crinkle leafed glory!
personally im hoping for a dried quarter oz from my flo x ogk as well,

prolly lookin like 3 gs ish on the 707
also, the dang 707 is a lil disappointing, not densing up like i feel it should, staying fluffy & loose nuggeted....

some macros i grabbed of the flo x ogk:

picture.php

picture.php

trichs still look clear to me, what yall think? either way chop time comin in about ten days.... pure water flush till then, maybe a dose of some clearex as well.... just cuz i got it sittn around.

G

gloryoskie

dan- good stuff, great yield. Mine dried to 2.2 grams. Glad I don't do this for a living!

Avi- can you tell us the most surprising element about flowering in a small cup?

I found the sweet spot for veg time with this plant in this demo. For micro grows too much veg is a real pain in the butt. Something of a bonus for me.

Learning all the time!

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
most surprising?

dunno, i love it tho, experimenting w a community
this is def the smallest i've flowered in ever.... i think the most surprising is the possibilities...

pheno hunts, breeding small batches, & growing in tiny tiny spaces if neccessary

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its got me wondering how many 5" square pots would fit in my 3 x 3 tray . if i got 7 off a 6oz cup ... i'll bet i could get 14 to 20grams on each 5" pot for a SOG style grow . just set it up to flood the trays once or twice a day . but coco's not the best medium for flood & drain recirc ... way to many PH fluctuations . but its got me thinkin again !!!:chin:

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ya i feel ya dansbuds,

i used to run an 8kw room where each 1kw lite had a 4x4 flood table w 40 gal rez under it:
each tray had min 80 plants (usually closer to 100) in 3 or 4 inch rockwool cubes.

ime, the name of the game was minimum 8 grams & idealy half oz or more per plants.... its just about your cloning skills & mother, keeping up a clone factory is work and if u mess up a round of clones it could set your cycle back a week, which, worse case scenario causes the tables to back up on each others harvest/refill cycle, causing a delay in harvest.

i experimented w flood and drain recirc in promix & perlite, had decent results, but more predictable in rockwool (also was growing larger plants in promix & perlite & less plants per 4x4 tray)

G

gloryoskie

Never did indoor production, old school outdoor dood I am.
Growing in a box 12" x 18" x 24" is fun for me. Little fucking plants, love it.

Am now seeding plants these days, should've done it years ago. 4 plants at a time for picking traits, on my F2's. Going to take a while to see it through, lol.

Here's my demo mega bush, sweating. All 2 grams of it, my smallest plant ever.

picture.php

Yup.

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ime, the name of the game was minimum 8 grams & idealy half oz or more per plants.... its just about your cloning skills & mother, keeping up a clone factory is work and if u mess up a round of clones it could set your cycle back a week, which, worse case scenario causes the tables to back up on each others harvest/refill cycle, causing a delay in harvest.

Thats kinda why i was thinking about it ... my cloning has been 99% for quite along time now . i'm throwing away alot more rooted clones than dead ones :)
its seedlings that are giving me problems sense it got cold out .

just stuck a bunch of clones for myself & a friend :)

DSCF0274_zps07e2f80c.jpg

DSCF0276_zps69b3c2d8.jpg

the moms i have & cloning is spot on so ......

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
any tips on watering and feeding in yogi cups

Bottom fed .... keep it in a drip pan like a tupperware bowl & keep it wet ... if not it dries out quick !!! LOL

DocCrow

Thats kinda why i was thinking about it ... my cloning has been 99% for quite along time now . i'm throwing away alot more rooted clones than dead ones :)
its seedlings that are giving me problems sense it got cold out .

the moms i have & cloning is spot on so ......

Check out my PPK SOG. I use straight coco, Jacks Nutes, and 1l 3"x3"x8" Mini tree Pots (1 Liter of volume). My headroom is limited in my cab, but a 3x3 table you could fit 144 plants. Grown in a perpetual you should yield 16g per plant under one 600w hps. one room, 2 4x4 tents with 600w over a 3x3 flip flopped off of one ballast, and a closet/tent for moms + clones. I think that a lb per week would be realistically attainable in this scenario, and out of a single bedroom. You would be running 288 plants in flower at all times, plus enough moms and clones to feed the machine.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
my 707 headband bit the dust, i guess it got really thirsty yesterday and didnt make it....
flo x og is fine tho.
im willing to admit that i am more than just a lil bit upset w myself for getting her this far only to dry her out at week7

but
the other is fine, and that was the sweetest one.... the chunky one

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

my one living yogi cup plant, stilll in flush, got straight phed water 5 x now

nice closeup:
picture.php

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so anxious to cut this lil flo cross down.... flushed today w clearex, considering giving it a cold night before chopping it sometime later this week.