What's new

The first "Nice day" of the year....day, today? anyone else ditch work and get high?

D

danny karey

The first "Nice day" of the year....day, today? anyone else ditch work and get high?

Guess I got whats called "spring fever"............Today supposed to be very sunny and warm, first "nice day" of the year.....14 deg. out today.

I usually celebrate the first nice day of the year by ditching work, geting a bunch of killer bud and going to some where with lots of trees/nature............oh yeah, and Bring the Girl friend.

I get as high as possible, and do the girl friend as many times as possible..........While being surrounded by as many tree's as possible = Good f'n time!!

Anyone else do anything the first "nice day" of the year? Maybe have a BBQ with friends and family, or go for a hike.....Maybe get your paganism on?

Danny

Kcar

There are FOUR lights!
Veteran
I'm ditching work to plant out my spring garden! Got 4 clones and 4 seedlings
ready to go!

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
well I am off work too, but I am actually sick

But I have been smoking since before the sun came up

Presto_D

Geez, most jobs include a few days off you know?

I think that's a brilliant idea. It's all rainy where I am. Maybe I'll get a beautiful spring day next month, the weather forecast looks kind of dreary for the next couple of weeks. :p

MarquisBlack

St. Elsewhere
Veteran
It's that time of year. Gotta get ready for my fertility rite.

ISmokeTrees is just mad cuz he lives in the most jobless State in the entire country right now. Mine's second, I believe.

I got real blazed after class, some chron finally came around the dorms. Its mostly brown brick dirt cheap round here. Its just as warm today but cloudy

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
Nothing wrong with taking a nice day for yourself every once in a while. I hope you enjoy it to its fullest Danny! Stay high and get some!!!

F

F1ynnie

i had a boss that would occasionally call in "well." he said it was too damned nice to work and would tell me to go home early that particular day. i loved that guy.

when he worked he worked like a maniac and expected it from others, but he always knew when to take a break.

stc9357

I hope to god the above poster was joking and to the OP enjoy nothing wrong with getting hella high and banging hella high in fact even without nature that's the perfect day.

s13sr20det

admit nothing, deny everything, and demand proof.
Veteran
its been in the upper 60s here for a week :D

today im planting a dwarf peach tree, building a compost bin, planting potatoes / starting seeds

iSmokeTrees

Geez, most jobs include a few days off you know?

Ya and what job lets you call up on the spot and say "I'm not coming to work, I think I'll go outside and get high?" Most work places require 2+ weeks notice to take a vacation/personal day.

I know this fucker didn't call up his boss and say "I think I'll just get high and fuck outside today." He said he DITCHED work. When you ditch something, you are skipping and not caring, and most likely lying about it. You ditch school, you ditch work, it is called playing hooky.

I know everyone here has been at work when someone else didn't show up and they bitched all day long about how their day was harder because of that lazy fuck. IT HAPPENS TO EVERYONE. Well the original poster IS THAT LAZY FUCK. I'm sure you guys love it when people don't show up to work because they are passed out from being shitfaced the night before. How is this any different?, it's not.

It's that time of year. Gotta get ready for my fertility rite.

ISmokeTrees is just mad cuz he lives in the most jobless State in the entire country right now. Mine's second, I believe.

Not mad about that at all.

This guy is a fucking burnout, flat out. The other people he works with have a harder day because of him. He isn't sick and trying to not get other people sick. His mom didn't die and he doesn't need time to grieve. He is a lazy fucking burnout.

If you were a business owner you would not stand for this if you knew about it.

Lazy. Fucking. Burnout. People like you give the rest of us a bad fucking name. Not all of us are lazy and skip work to get high. But the media uses examples like you, because you are a lazy burnout, to say that all cannabis consumers are lazy burnouts like you.

MarquisBlack

St. Elsewhere
Veteran
I really doubt Danny would have called out if there weren't someone that could cover for him. He has the right to call out of work every once in awhile. That's why jobs offer paid time off. So you can use that shit.

Chill the fuck out, man. Danny's a good dude.

He's not in the media. He has no responsibility to "represent potheads".

Smoke a bowl or something.

GrnMtnGrwr

Veteran
Ya and what job lets you call up on the spot and say "I'm not coming to work, I think I'll go outside and get high?" Most work places require 2+ weeks notice to take a vacation/personal day.

I know this fucker didn't call up his boss and say "I think I'll just get high and fuck outside today." He said he DITCHED work. When you ditch something, you are skipping and not caring, and most likely lying about it. You ditch school, you ditch work, it is called playing hooky.

I know everyone here has been at work when someone else didn't show up and they bitched all day long about how their day was harder because of that lazy fuck. IT HAPPENS TO EVERYONE. Well the original poster IS THAT LAZY FUCK. I'm sure you guys love it when people don't show up to work because they are passed out from being shitfaced the night before. How is this any different?, it's not.

This guy is a fucking burnout, flat out. The other people he works with have a harder day because of him. He isn't sick and trying to not get other people sick. His mom didn't die and he doesn't need time to grieve. He is a lazy fucking burnout.

Lazy. Fucking. Burnout. People like you give the rest of us a bad fucking name. Not all of us are lazy and skip work to get high. But the media uses examples like you, because you are a lazy burnout, to say that all cannabis consumers are lazy burnouts like you.

You have no idea what kind of job OP works, so you have no basis for these asinine remarks. Get over yourself, you're not better than anyone.

Kcar

There are FOUR lights!
Veteran

No, really, your just kidding, right? I mean nobody's really that much of an ass, right?

D

danny karey

Ya man, sombody would just have to run my press........Instead of the press they normally run (which is easy, cause there's like 5 other people that know how to run my press, same with me....were trained to run all of the 10 different press's in our department). There's several other press's that are very slow right know, so actually Im kinda doing those guys a favour cause know instead of geting laid off for the day, they get to work on my press and get paid.

So actually NO, NO BODY IS PUT OUT BY ME CALLING IN SICK TODAY.

Thats alot of assuming ya did there man..........Pretty funny!

and again, Ive been there long enough and paid my due's many times over........I miss a couple days a year maybe.....some years Ive missed none (considering by law everybody is allowed 10 emergency days before you can be fired for it, according to our labor laws anyway).

You really got a hard-on about this eh? Well go fuck yourself :)

Everyone else have a great day............Mines going pretty f'n killer so far!!

It's 13 degrees out and sunny here in Canada....Which doesn't happen this time of year.......So Im taking advantage of it.

Danny

iSmokeTrees

None of you must have ever owned a business and had to deal with bullshit like his. Sorry, if you skip work to get high, you are lazy, there is no denying it.

I mean, no one he could have waited till his scheduled day off, that wouldn't be fair to him or his coworkers.

I want to know did you call in to your boss and say "I'm not coming to work, I'm going to go outside and get high and fuck my girlfriend."

If you were dead honest with your boss then you are a liar. Everyone knows you didn't say that. Give me your bosses phone number if you are so comfortable with this, I will call and tell him and see what he says.

Latest posts

Latest posts