What's new

The first 48

Green lung

Veteran
I think the Miami detectives are the best as far as skill and comptence and what not.

Mullins is real good and the black male sarge from I think from tennesee. He always gets those young black men to confess and start crying and shit

Man and those detroit detectives are horrible like bunch of rank ammueturs out there.

First 48 is my SHIT! I think i've seen just about every episode. One of my favorites is when that black dude kept killing those hookers and calling in and reporting the bodies. Crazy to see how some people act in this crazy world.

Kalicokitty

The cat that loves cannabis
Veteran
The episode called "Disaster" is one of my favorites too, another self defense one.
2 crack dealers fighting over turf, ones on foot, the other drives up in a car and starts shooting, the guy on foot hides behind a tree and returns fire, hits and kills the guy in the car, when telling about it to the detectives he said got behind the tree and "really concentrated on my aim" lmao, hit the guy right in the head.
Shooting was ruled self defense and no charges were filed.(except felon in possession of handgun I think)
The new season has been pretty good so far.
Must be nice for the producers having a hit show that writes itself.

Kalicokitty

The cat that loves cannabis
Veteran
I'am a HIGH AS FUCK Homicide detective, wish I could do that for a job without being a cop and smoking down as I hunt down murda, pookie, lil' pookie , gotta love those ghetto names!
What do they call him on the streets? Lmao, they all have those street names, and half of them get tracked down by the street name only.

I'd love to work part time as a homicide detective too, I think I'd be good at it.
I know I could conduct a better interview then some of these guys.

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
MOS def best show in the game 100%, did anyone see the one that a whole family was killed 3 adults 4 children, expect 1 lived and I.D'd her uncle as the killer!, unreal, and his mom hugged him before he got sent off to jail, for killing her other son and his whole family, all of her grandchildren.

If you have actually ever been arrested on some shit, just think of them comming outta that interview room saying " FUCK !, he wants his lawyer."
Remember the more you say the greater the chance you aren't going home.

DET. T.SHALANIE

Green lung

Veteran
Now I know those stories black people been telling me about are true. lol Cops busting in your house looking for pookie

LAST KNOWN ADDRESS:yappy:

Latest posts

Latest posts