What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The FBI's 'Unprecedented' Hacking Campaign Targeted Over a Thousand Computers

Its what you do, its how you do it, exit nodes have been compromised since the beginning, it's what the internet was made for. Better hope your vpn is a trusted swedish one...paid in mined bitcoin...clean comp run off a drive... or just kick back and don't get involved... honeypots abound

Meraxes

Veteran
I assume everytime they catch a superhacker, they hire him....they can go anywhere they want.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
I assume everytime they catch a superhacker, they hire him....they can go anywhere they want.

they dont need super hackers

the only problem the government has is it doesn't have enough people to filter all the data they collect

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
this old news

google fbi magic lantern and carnivore, where they had servers on the trunks of the major providers in the 90s

BudToaster

Veteran
this old news

google fbi magic lantern and carnivore, where they had servers on the trunks of the major providers in the 90s

i agree ... since NSA is reading every packet, tor anonymity is an illusion ... it really just focuses their attention.

and with open source AI, there are more than enough assets to read the traffic ... all the traffic.

Latest posts

Latest posts