the grow is a chemorganic antidrain swamp

&

im still in the bubba club

:biggrin:

Nostradamos

Nice plants @Waldgeist... love that one in the very small pot ^^
Btw, does the smell of the Jever beer only remind me of weed? :D

sutra1

anyone know an approximate finish date for Fatty Bubba grown outdoors at 40N in the NE United States. The information is no longer available on Ace site........

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
It's great to see you around Waldgeist :tiphat:

The big indoor setup looks great and the Fatty Bubba enjoying it!

Please, keep us updated if you have the chance :yes:

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
http://i.imgur.com/n5WATiy.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/hNqefDy.jpg

here's some pics of the harvest! definitely a favorite narcotic indica, and I'm keen on trying the bubba kush x kali mist based on this and my harvest of the kali mist x OE.

cheers! :biggrin:

Solid flowers elska :biggrin: I'm glad you are enjoying Bubba Kush x HashPlant, it's also one of my favourite afghani indica smokes for night time.

Did you make the Orient Express crosses and others ?

The English Cut

Adios Fatty Bubba!

Adios Fatty Bubba!

Just smoked this, the last bud of Fatty Bubba from last summer's light-dep grow. 10 months cure - very smooth and tasty. Racy at first sliding into narcotic relaxing body high after 30 min or so. Potent and very nice smoke indeed. Definitely an interesting cross and I sort of wish I'd kept a mother but I can't keep everything. I personally preferred the Bubba Kush x Hashplant and the Rotten Panda from that round of limited edition releases so I've got mums of them going instead :biggrin:

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Nice The English Cut!

Thanks for sharing your last moment with Fatty Bubba with us :)
I concur with you, i also prefer Bubba Kush x HashPlant over Fatty Bubba (Bubba Kush x Orient Express chinese indica pheno), the double afghani hybrid has worked better, much more consistent.

I'm glad you keep a Rotten Panda (UK Cheese x Orient Express) mother, my friends loved this hybrid, but after keep the UK Cheese for a decade i finally decided to let her go ....
UK Cheese terpenes are damn strong and impressive, but i don't like her structure and effect. I prefer to concentrate on mid-long term breedings with other genetics and other kind of effects.

Latest posts

Latest posts