What's new

The Fatty Bubba club, who's in?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks Waldgeist for the indoor and outdoor report.

It's a pitty she didn't finish properly in your latitude/climate. Indoor afghani and chinese genetics are maybe not very suitable for your latitude, this type of indicas get mold easily in rainy weathers, they prefer drier and hotter autumn days.

ErdPurt and PCK are better indica choices for outdoor growing in your weather.

The one grown indoors looks yummy! :yummy: Nice yield and good looking flowers for such small pot. Please, let us know your opinion after a bit of curing and most important, enjoy it! :)

S

scai

Hey guys, remember me? :D
Back in the FB bisness...
Have a lovely mother plant and ten cuts....you just try to beat me with your sticks and I'll hammer you with my FORREST!
Waldgeist is still torturing his Paula?
Naughty boy.
Sooo....when I'll get my grow to go, I'll put some pictures up too.
This is very profitable plant and nice to have her around.

Waldgeist

no problem she did not finish properly, the outdoor nugs are quite potent to say the least:biggrin:have a nice heap layin around for not one strain suited to my conditions, hehe.

scai I cover now and then I come back when your about to rock the show:biggrin:

best

S

scai

Thanks guys.Strain is good. That's why we do good too ;)
My main goal is to get as much trikomes as possible in controlled insidegrow now.
I believe that this is good strain for that ;)

W

WeetisPotPie

Here's my Fatty

Here's my Fatty

Just about finishing her up.
Did a test smoke of some stuff that was about 46 days, earthy hash inhale but amazingly strong lemon on the exhale. Of course that is not cured but just a test.
Lots of trichomes very nice plant. The smell of mine flowering is kush for sure.
The high last for a long time too.
I will post more pics when I harvest next week. I have 3 of this cut to be harvested.

Here is some of the finished product.

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for sharing Fatty Bubba WeetisPotPie :)
Wish you are enjoying the cured buds.

Fatty Bubba stock is finished, thank you very much to all the people that got this limited edition last year.

W

WeetisPotPie

Fatty Bubba short pheno

Fatty Bubba short pheno

Thank you Dubi for such awesome genetics. Here is my 2nd pheno of fatty bubba. I have yet to flower her, she is short and squat with giant leaves. The node spacing is super tight. She will be going in to flower in about 3 weeks.

W

WeetisPotPie

Leaf mutation in my Fatty Bubba

Leaf mutation in my Fatty Bubba

So I posted the picture above of my 2nd pheno of Fatty Bubba. I was checking her out a little closer, I have a large pheno hunt going, and I see she has a leaf mutation. She has giant fan leaves and after the first set on bottom every leave has more than 5 fingers, some going up to 11. Even the shoots have them. Here are some pictures.

W

WeetisPotPie

Fatty Bubba day 59

Fatty Bubba day 59

Thought I would throw up some pics of my Fatty Bubba katsu pheno. She is @ 59 days going to be pulled in the next couple days.

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi WeetisPotPie,

This last one has clearly much more Bubba influence, based on its leaf trait, color and afghani flowering structure.

It's very important to feed strongly Fatty Bubba (and overall all the Orient Express hybrids) between the 3rd and 6th week of flowering to get a real nice yield.

Hope the quality is of your taste. Kind regards!

W

WeetisPotPie

Hi WeetisPotPie,

This last one has clearly much more Bubba influence, based on its leaf trait, color and afghani flowering structure.

It's very important to feed strongly Fatty Bubba (and overall all the Orient Express hybrids) between the 3rd and 6th week of flowering to get a real nice yield.

Hope the quality is of your taste. Kind regards!

I agree with the feeding, I run rdwc and usually start feeding heavy at the end of 14 days, that's when I add the Co2 also. This batch went 9 weeks and had some purple in it. Started flushing 14 days from harvest. I flush 3 times, by the last time the nute level is near zero, then lights out the last 48. Turned out really nice again. Much better high 9 weeks than 8 and way better taste. The yield was nice not giant, but I'm not running for yield right now, pheno hunting this year. She's my favorite smoke, reminds me of a Master Kush cut I had very even high should be great for fishing this year. The taste is as I said before, outstanding, besides the BG C99 I grew when it hit, this is the best tasting strain I've grown. Dank earthy taste on in hale with some funk, but exhaling is heaven, funky lemon zest is the best description I can give it. The smell is as you would expect on this one, more kushy than hashy. As I've said this and the China Yunan indica pheno are not leaving my garden for a while. I also ran Benghi Haze, I popped one bean last year and she has been a joy, had to retire her but have some beans in storage. Sorry I'm smoking Fatty right now so I'm probably rambling. :bongsmi:

I will am running the HP/Orient Express pheno in flowering right now so I will report on that when it's done. I'll post some pics as she going too. Hoping to run them side by side next year after the pheno hunt is over.

Thanks Dubi great stuff!!!:tiphat:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks to you WeetisPotPie :tiphat:

I'm so glad you are enjoying so much your Fatty Bubba female :)
and that you find our chinese crosses worth to keep in your garden for future grows.

I have no plans to reproduce again Fatty Bubba (Bubba Kush x Orient Express indica) in short term,
although im considering to make a cross between Bubba Kush and our new Kali China elite parental plant,
i have the feeling this new cross will be better than previous Fatty Bubba release.

Hope the HashPlant x Orient Express indica hybrid also turns out good, very few people is testing this new hybrid ;)

Kind regards!

W

WeetisPotPie

Happy 420 to all. Thanks for the kind words dubi. It was a pleasure growing this strain out. Here are a couple pics of my 2nd pheno, she is a frostry, squat best with giant dark green fan leaves, can't wait to try her out.

elska

So my two big fatty bubbas finished up last week!

The tester nugs we smoked smelled strongly of spaghettios, but the smell has morphed since then.

Can't quite peg the smell anymore, but I'm starting to get more notes of coffee.

The high is wonderfully happy and narcotic, it's gotten rave reviews from my indica lovin fam.

Overindulging made me a useless but happy puddle most of the day!

Once my small plants finish up and everything dries up I'll post pics.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Beautiful 2nd Fatty Bubba pheno WeetisPotPie :)

The flowering structure on this one is also quite 'kushy', i also recognize the 'white' resinous appearance coming from the Orient Express hashplant chinese yunnan parental plant. Yummy! Hope you are enjoying it ;)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome elska!

I'm glad you and yours are also enjoying the flowers of your Fatty Bubba harvest.
It's without any doubt a strong and pleasant indica, your pics will be more than welcome :tiphat: