What's new

The Farmhouse

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
If there"s one thing i feel confident with, its cloning. Ive had a 98% success rate so far. You cant go wrong with an aero cloner as long as the environment is there. And even if you dont have ideal conditions they still manage to pop but just take a little longer.

These were takin 12 days ago. LVPK root shot. I only took about 60, but i could have taken 3 times that. These little clones will be the donors for the sog sometime early october..so its a ways out.

I have some magnum xxxl hoods laying around that i might use with the 600's and air cool them. With those monsters i might be able to get by without a mover. And i can drop it down super close to the tops.

Anyway...got me some coronas and tequilla shots and gettin ready to burn some animal carcass.

Oh bobbles....that tall one is the USD and the one to the right is chem d.

:ying:

mmmmm... burnt carcass!

mgk :good:

Rib eye steaks tonight with asparagus right on the grill seasoned with Tonys Chachares cajun spice and melted butter, and potatoes in tin foil.....ummm. Dont forget the beans right in the can sittin on the hotest part of the grill. Caveman style.

Bottoms up with a coldass tequilla shot and lime and a slice of avocado for good measure....

Grizz

Veteran
cat that tony's is the shit, been grillin rib eyes with tony's forever, one thing i want to mention about the mag xxxl hoods, i have one i use in my veg tent, my baby's werent looking real alert so i took the glass out and overnight they perked right up, leaves reaching to the light, dont understand why but that freakin glass wasent lettin them get the light they needed, also i had a 600 hps in it. go figure

cat that tony's is the shit, been grillin rib eyes with tony's forever, one thing i want to mention about the mag xxxl hoods, i have one i use in my veg tent, my baby's werent looking real alert so i took the glass out and overnight they perked right up, leaves reaching to the light, dont understand why but that freakin glass wasent lettin them get the light they needed, also i had a 600 hps in it. go figure

Wow... my options are open... i was also thinking about the wing reflectors?? Or possibly just building a giant reflector like agent smith and no reflector. Im all ears. If i can get 2 lbs out of this room i will be a happy guy.

Grizz

Veteran
what im wanting to build is something i think you and fred was talking about awhile back, a parabolic with a 8in or 6in hole right in the center where i can exaust the hot air right out, in my febble old mind i think it would be the cats ass, no pun intended, something about vert bulbs instead of horiz seems better to me especially with a good parabolic hood

Dorky

Rib eye steaks tonight with asparagus right on the grill seasoned with Tonys Chachares cajun spice and melted butter, and potatoes in tin foil.....ummm. Dont forget the beans right in the can sittin on the hotest part of the grill. Caveman style.

Bottoms up with a coldass tequilla shot and lime and a slice of avocado for good measure....

Damn hit me up on a tuesday. I will tell my wife I got a sidejob. We can compare some Abub.

Damn hit me up on a tuesday. I will tell my wife I got a sidejob. We can compare some Abub.

LOL..yea man lets burn up some animal carcass and smoke on some Adub!

Coming up on the end of stretch and been wondering what bloom booster, if any i should try with the GH?

Any recommendations? whatever i i do use it will be half or even quarter strength.

Im just gonna roll with the bloombastic...ive heard good things about it.

Bloombastic is crazy expensive, so i picked up liquid kool bloom. Any one have a recomendaation when and how much of it to use?

Grizz

Veteran
i always cut my base nutes down so when i add my pk 13/14, florolisus plus and some flora bloom that the ec is 1.2 or 1.3. works for me, and that bloombastic is expensive and the clay in it settles to the bottom of rez and ec can get real wacky high.

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pretty much same here,
Pk13/14 and flor plus and diamond nect.
Stays good in my res for over a week so far.
I run very low ppms so i adjust base, I dont go over 700 ppms
...but im usually at 650 to be safe and i still get a bit of tip burn on some strains.

Buddle

Veteran
FC..Nice pretty white whiskers you have there for 12 days :)
Parabolics w/o the glass seem to be really productive. I have a buddy that gets 40 zips per 1k with a 40" parabolic w/o the glass.

Ive been running 6/6/10 GH. Along with 5 ml/per gal of silica blast, sm-90. That was putting me right at about 900ppm. Plants seem to be doing well.

At the start of week 4 i was thinking of cutting the grow and going 6/10 micro/bloom and adding 1/2 strength kool bloom for weeks 4 and 5.

Thanks for the props guys... Parabolic seems like it might be the best way to go.

FlowerFarmer

Veteran
I've seen massive increase in cola size when running BloomBastic on top of 6/9.

Its not really expensive as you use so little of it. I never go over 2mL/Gal and have had even better results using it earlier then bottle suggest.

We now use Bloombastic at 1mL/Gal starting at flower formation, then bump it to 2mL/Gal from around week 4 - flush.

Shit gets em' huge.

I’ve used a few boosters the two that stand out are big bud and bloombastic with both I got a lot of secondary bud growth.

But I’ve also gone old school and tapered down the micro to bloom only and got more swellage at the end and more weight than with boosters.

Sweeeet setup btw

D

DHF

I’ve used a few boosters the two that stand out are big bud and bloombastic with both I got a lot of secondary bud growth.

But I’ve also gone old school and tapered down the micro to bloom only and got more swellage at the end and more weight than with boosters.

Sweeeet setup btw
Yeah....The only time I ever tried bloom boosters was when I was gifted from a Hydro expo and got Roots Excellurator along with dry and liquid koolbloom...and....

Tried the liquid @ 1/2 strength and still burnt my bitches up , so I tossed that shit out with the quickness.....but....

Everything in moderation I suppose as long as yas keep ppm`s dialed down.....just remember guys.....

NPK is NPK.....regardless of how it`s wrapped up in a different pkg....but....

I have seen close growbro`s get good results with humic`s and fulvic`s as chelaters to unlock trace elements/macro/micro`s in late bloomage.....but again.....

Less is more....guaranteed...Keep shit simple....best advice I`ve ever gotten or passed along.....

Peace....Freds.....:ying:......

Scary thought Fred... dont wanna burn shit up, unless of course its on the BBQ.

Maybe since i already picked up the KB, i will try it at 1/4 strength and see what happends.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dry Koolbloom works wonders for us and it's dirt cheap!

Good luck Kitty!

picture.php

Grizz

Veteran
Scary thought Fred... dont wanna burn shit up, unless of course its on the BBQ.

Maybe since i already picked up the KB, i will try it at 1/4 strength and see what happends.

just watch your ppm and try to keep it under 900. you will be golden

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
...you gunna pull those pistols?........or just whistle Dixie?.................

Latest posts

Latest posts