What's new

The Farmhouse

Jbonez

Veteran
I hope no one catches me coming out of a bank with tons of cash.. Cuz I dont know how the hell Ive not seen this thread..

Im just in awe at the moment, need to play catch up.. be back soon, just love it...

D

DHF

I hope no one catches me coming out of a bank with tons of cash.. Cuz I dont know how the hell Ive not seen this thread..

Im just in awe at the moment, need to play catch up.. be back soon, just love it...
It ain`t no cake walk Bro , but FHC and Gmax make it look easy.......

Many ways ta skin a mule JB......Get ta work....:moon:.....

Peace....Freds.......:ying:......

bobblehead

Veteran
yeah bro with the premature yellowing she won't swell to be all she can be... and really I hope you have an army of Straw DD clones in veg... Cause that's the real yielder... but you're only 7 weeks in on an 11 week plant. The next 5 weeks will bring fuller buds and leaves curled over with trichs. Enjoy.

Well Dammit to hell! I just figured out WHY i have premature yellowing.

My Hanna/combo pen is defective. It wont calibrate and i found out its reading 2 points high.

The last time i calibrated it and it worked was 3 weeks ago. Well aint that a bitch! So when i ph'd my res to 5.8 it was really 3.8. It's no wonder why that yellowing just showed up out of nowhere. I feel like kicking my own ass for not keeping up on it...lol

So...yea Bobble this batch probably wont be a record breaker for me, but it's still gonna be a good harvest. The plants look awesome (except the yellowing) and i expect the buds to really start to take off here soon.

I wish i had Strw DD... unfortunately this USD was the only survivor.

catalyte

Veteran
damn hanna...

old skool commercial growers used to curse that brand on OG back in the day, so i never even tried to fuck with their gear!

MrAwder

Yea I would really have to recommend BlueLabs pH pen. Can't be messing around with that nonsense in such a beautiful hydro system. Just a jaw dropping canopy.

D

DHF

Yea I would really have to recommend BlueLabs pH pen. Can't be messing around with that nonsense in such a beautiful hydro system. Just a jaw dropping canopy.
BlueLab equipment is second to none...but......Yas get whatchas pay for cuz they`re pricey.........Hell......

I had Nutradip Trimeters with constant submerged probes at every location , but I hauled my weekly calibrated Bluelab Truncheons around to each place to keep shit where it needed to stay till I got back the following week.........all about redundancy and repetition......Checks and balances....

Set up a dry erase board like HL45 does and have weekly tasks to perform to getchas better at yer game........It`s the little things guys.......

FHC.......Fix them bitches and get back ta hoonin.......and hey......if the piece of shit was defective I understand....but , yas should`ve had an extra to check it with......especially with the fastest hydro setup there is......Aight........I`ll quit bitchin.......

Peace....Freds.....:ying:.......

LOL...I knews ya was coming for me Fred! I know better.

As Hydrosun once told me " When your driving a Ferrari at mach speed your bound to go off the cliff from time to time" or something to that effect. But it sounded better the way he put it.

Yes Bluelab is in my future....for now im using the trusty drops.

:moon:

G

GMax

sorry to hear about the pen.. I have been there, I have had plenty of problems following the readings of defective pens ... last year I went probably 4 straight months of having shitty batch of clones after another and scratching my head, until I realized my ph pen was off...now I use a dropper set and love it, it is never wrong...it is a little more of a hassle but I feel like a real scientist taking a sample of the water and dropping a few drops in it and stirring lol :) and now I have been putting out perfect batches almost everytime

sorry to hear about the pen.. I have been there, I have had plenty of problems following the readings of defective pens ... last year I went probably 4 straight months of having shitty batch of clones after another and scratching my head, until I realized my ph pen was off...now I use a dropper set and love it, it is never wrong...it is a little more of a hassle but I feel like a real scientist taking a sample of the water and dropping a few drops in it and stirring lol :) and now I have been putting out perfect batches almost everytime

Tanks G. Hey, do you PH your water before they pop roots?

I never PH until i get roots.

D

DHF

Lower ph actually promotes faster rooting in aero and bubble cloners......and yeah....

Put meters in the budget even though drops are workin ......yas always need something ta check against whatchas just checked fer dialage........regardless......

Aero bounces back fast so.......

Handle it.......Freds......:ying:......

G

GMax

yeah I am assuming your using a aero cloner too..?

I add any ingredients I use to the water and ph last to about 5.5-6.0 (dropper, so by color), then I put the lid on and start taking clones

keep it clean and proper ph and I get bout 95% everytime..and over the yrs I have built a technique and now I can put a clone in its neoprene sleeve with one hand...

Interesting about the lower ph in the cloner. I've always just filled my aerocloner with plain RO water, no adjusting or anything then add clones. 7-10 days later i have roots. It always helped if the mothers were strong and healthy, and the bigger the stems the quicker they pop.

I cant do the onehanded trick Gmax.... sounds interesting..are you double jointed or something?:moon:

D

DHF

Interesting about the lower ph in the cloner. I've always just filled my aerocloner with plain RO water, no adjusting or anything then add clones. 7-10 days later i have roots. It always helped if the mothers were strong and healthy, and the bigger the stems the quicker they pop.

I cant do the onehanded trick Gmax.... sounds interesting..are you double jointed or something?:moon:
Not gonna get into the 1 handed stab and stick neoprene puck thingy with you weirdo`s , but if yas had good results with R/O water @ neutral ph ?/7/.....

Then try droppin it and see if even more roots form on each plant site in that 7-10 day period Bro..........Not tryin ta get yas ta change what works for yas......

Just tryin ta help up yer game if it will......Hopefully so.....

Peace.....Freds....:ying:.....

I couldn't stick my dick in a hole without 2 hands. LOL.....I dont know how he does it?????

But im willing to give it a try. ph that is.

D

DHF

I couldn't stick my dick in a hole without 2 hands. LOL.....I dont know how he does it?????

Yeah.....The ph that is........

How he does it ?......Plenty of practice with increased plant numbers and a clone factory ta feed the beast......

Peace....Freds......:ying:.......

G

GMax

Yeah.....The ph that is........

How he does it ?......Plenty of practice with increased plant numbers and a clone factory ta feed the beast......

Peace....Freds......:ying:.......

:laughing:

plenty of practice is right...

I grab the clone between my first and second finger like a joint or cigarette.... I then take my 3rd finger and thumb and wedge it in the split in the neoprene pry it and then hold it open... then I slide my fingers over to transfer the clone in, shut it, and stick it in the cloner

I also don't use scissors to cut off the lower sets of leaves that go on the underside of the neoprene... I simply grab the stem above the sets with my forefinger and thumb... and firmly, but gently slide my fingers down the stem for a clean removal

few scraps with the razor to make some stripes in the stem, then turn in upside down and split the stem down the middle about 1/2'' up.. dip in water and stick in cloner ^^^takes about 20 sec per clone if that and I could cut it down even more if I tried hard