What's new

The Farmhouse

Happy holidays icmag killin it cat with those strains I thinkn ur gonna have a nice yield u kill the gc some of the best and lvpk always performs don't know bout gettin her to put out gc size colas but she makes up for it .... still doin the aliens not sure whether it was dt7 or adub u were rockin

Merry Christmas Stoney. Thanks for the kind words. So far this USD is lookin pretty good.. still have a few weeks to go at least, but she already looks like she was dipped in sugar. Just waiting for them to really start to swell of which i hear happens in week 9 and 10.
Dont have any Aliens left in the garden at the moment, but my friend has all of those Strains ready for me when i need them and i plan on doing that Adub again in the near future. :biggrin:

GC has always been my FAV. It's such a good girl, everybody loves her and she finishes in 7-8 weeks. I have her filling half of my SOG at the moment. (they are starting to root now)

Cheers my friend and Hope all the new years wishes come true!

D

DHF

Been smoking turkeys and hams since 5 this morning and shit`s all but done....Gotta fry the other uns.......

The one`s in the smokers were wrapped in slab bacon and basted with Cajun seasoned honey and balsamic vinegar reduction , and the one`s that`re getting ready fer the fryers are injected with Cajun Garlic butter and Italian dressing......Yum Yum.....

Ya`ll come getchas some......Jalapeno and pepper jack stuffed deep fried cheezy grits fritters with Fred`s tater salad , chopped maters with crumbled bacon.......Assorted salads and veggies along with......

Catfish and bass filets grilled AND fried with Cajun slaw and hushpuppies , along with twice cooked steak fries in the leftover heat of the fryers right at the last so they`re hot when we put on the feed bag......

Lotta other baked sweet shit and such GF handled , but wish all ya`lls ass were here smoking , drinkin , and eatin ....

Happy Holidaze guys , and FHC.......RBDF said it well.........

We need our fix.....:moon:...

Updates........:peacock:

Peace....Freds......:ying:......

D

DHF

damn dhf, you must weigh 350 lbs the way you eat, jealous as hell
Naaaaah......bout 220.....and...with a younger gf.........

I burn calories........:moon:........plus.........I feed a buncha folks.....

Peace...Freds........:ying:.......

Grizz

Veteran
Naaaaah......bout 220.....and...with a younger gf.........

I burn calories........:moon:........plus.........I feed a buncha folks.....

Peace...Freds........:ying:.......

im just guessing now but you say 220 ? im thinking your 5ft 1in ??

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i aint sayin nothin bout noones height or weight but....
vert forums had a serious foody side-bar going for sometime now...
i love it

Grizz

Veteran
all in good cheer my friend, ive had a few to many sam adams today along with the food produces some nasty gas problems, excuse me.

Picture time.

USD 45 Days. They are bulking up a little daily. But.... still waiting for them to show me something. Ive seen pics of them with monster colas. Also getting some premature yellowing. @45 days seems a bit early. Been at 700 ppm or below. Maybe shoulda upped the calmag even more earlier on. Dont think it will matter much as im in the process now of stripping all leaves.

Thanks all and yall have a great christmas.

011-4_zps8560eb50.jpg

008-11_zpscfae342f.jpg

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
May have dropped the N a bit early, but like said, too late now...
700 should be good, any PK booster?

D

DHF

Best canopy yet FHC , and STILL room for improvement......Keep dialin my buddy.....Youre getting there......bet on it......

Peace......Freds.....:ying:........

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
Thanks yall.

No boosters on this run. Pics don't do justice really... the buds look much better in person and bigger. Super frosty!
I know how you feel, pics don't even come close to being able to get right in there...
I am living vicariously through this grow, since my USD is only a couple of weeks into flower lol...

Latest posts

Latest posts