What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Epic Orchard 2015

epicorchard

Looking great. Is that the only Chemdog female you pulled?

Yea, I didn't have the best germination rate. It was pretty cold out when I popped the seeds, and because of my move, I had a temporary veg room set up. Plants didn't do so well. I just saw that I have a B3 as well.

The next batch of seeds I pop will have a more permanent home to thrive in.

DAT

GORGEOUS! congratulations on the new farm animals! Its important to make it a real farm and have all the animals! This is going to be the best season yet EPIC! Im so excited!!!

epicorchard

GORGEOUS! congratulations on the new farm animals! Its important to make it a real farm and have all the animals! This is going to be the best season yet EPIC! Im so excited!!!

Love your enthusiasm! I Think we will do very well, but growing up here is much more difficult than cultivating plants in California. The weather is very unforgiving, and not exactly the perfect climate for growing monsters. Year one is always a hard one, but that being said, we're ready for the challenge! Thanks for joining us on another adventure.

HL45

Veteran
Are you worried about the law changes that they are trying to pass for next year? Only 12 per property and they are going to inspect....

sacramental

Epic orchards,

Man loving your setup. Real organized and clean. I will work real hard these next few years to aspire for something like that.

Latest posts

Latest posts