What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Epic Orchard 2015

jd123

Each one is it own liscence. These are all speculative numbers the olcc is throwing around. I agree it invites a corporate like presence but I think craft products can prevail.

I'm with epic on this one. People in our area with millions of legitimate money are investing. An acquaintance took a tour with one of these investors in his private helicopter, dude has 4 blackouts running that each cost well over six figures to set up and plans on adding another 4 next spring.

DuskrayTroubador

Veteran
I'm with epic on this one. People in our area with millions of legitimate money are investing. An acquaintance took a tour with one of these investors in his private helicopter, dude has 4 blackouts running that each cost well over six figures to set up and plans on adding another 4 next spring.

That sickens me a little bit. People with heaps of money who never before had an interest in growing want to just throw their checks around and be big fat cats. Fucking douchebags.

milkyjoe

Veteran
Devil's advocate...if I were one of them. Go to any grow store and watch the crowd coming in, ask them a few questions and watch what they buy. Are you telling me there are a lot of agronomists in it for the love of growing...they all got veggie gardens right.

On the other hand I will be hiring trained biologist and agronomists who have been producing nutrient dense food organically for yrs

Maybe we ought to clean up our own house before we judge. Or not...wtf do I know

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
That sickens me a little bit. People with heaps of money who never before had an interest in growing want to just throw their checks around and be big fat cats. Fucking douchebags.

Depending your views on marxism, The problem is not who owns the means of production but rather their willingness to share their profit with the workers

Permacultuure

Veteran

There's no doubt this is going to happen. I'm just saying they may be jumping the gun a bit. The olcc has not set any guidelines yet, so for all
We know they could limit depo canopy to 10k sqft. Now your friend of a friend has a half million dollars in Veggie gardens. There's only 3 million in the state of Oregon, and the olcc has stated they want the craft growers to survive and thrive, which is only created through sq ft limitations.

Calidude

Hey epic, how far into flowering are you planning to use the pfr97? Is it even safe on the end product?

Hope all is well.

jd123

Investing: Expend money with the expectation of achieving a profit or material result by putting it into financial schemes, shares, or property, or by using it to develop a commercial venture.

Methberry loses again. Have a good day methberry.

Permacultuure

Veteran
Investing: Expend money with the expectation of achieving a profit or material result by putting it into financial schemes, shares, or property, or by using it to develop a commercial venture.

Methberry loses again. Have a good day methberry.

Not sure what your trying to get across here. Defining what an investment is? There are a great deal of other factors in determining wether that invest is sound.

jd123

Not sure what your bitching about.

Methberry was in here spouting off nonsense, so I responded. Then the mods banned him and cleaned up the stupid posts he makes.............

Meds215

I saw 3 guys in one of those "Donk" looking cars (I think that's what they call them) pull up to the market near my house. It had Alabama plates and was filthy from the cross country drive. They had on really nice clothes and shoes that were now stained and dirty as hell from working in the garden. I couldn't help but chuckle. They were all very polite and I caught the vibe that they knew they stuck out like a sore thumb.

calaveras county? let me guess a camaro ;x

calisun

Hey epic, Keep a close eye on your Boss OG. I just saw one outdoors today that shot a big male flower branch. The clone was from harborside. The plant outside was big, healthy and organic.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
These are recent pics from epic's instagram page, hope he doesnt mind me posting them:

11350926_820969501351058_603708115_n.jpg

11371029_1696853620549452_984640309_n.jpg

1516650_874343519339615_1726387348_n.jpg

11349451_146920542318411_818457615_n.jpg

11809934_1642794962641926_1426352830_n.jpg